BIG NEWS! concerning supershadow.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cornponious
Yes, I believe this warrants a new thread. I tried to get onto supershadow.com this morning for my daily humor. I couldn't get on. I then went to networksolutions.com to check the registrar information. This is what I get:

supershadow.com Back-order this name

No match for "SUPERSHADOW.COM" in the registrar database.

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the
registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions.
Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness

The same thing comes up for generalgrievous.net. I can't remember any of the other names Suttle had registered.

Could this actually be the end? The end of the stuporshadow?

Let's PARTY!!!!

cornponious

ctsketch
it works for me

yerssot
same here, and I don't really see the need to make a new thread bout him

than again, ...

Ushgarak
Sorry, looks up to me.

gambit420
Ugh, seems too good to be true

lol, it is....... Mickey's back to scoring with his hot babes laughing

mindbugaling
ummmm.....i dont know what this is about, but ss.com is up and running it looks like, i just visited it.

cornponious
Are you sure you're not loading cached versions of the page? I get nothing when I try to load supershadow.com and there is no registrant information listed any more at networksolutions.com.

This is strange.

JKozzy
It's up for me too... and this computer has no cache of it, school computer.

Ushgarak
Pretty darn certain it is up for real, Corn.

Creechuur
I just went to SS too. It seems fine, and updated. Oh well.

DARK ASSASSIN
we should dedicate a whole section in the kmc forums for dissing shadow

Sith Master X
Sorry, but SS is up and running on my computer as well. It is also updated with today's postings. sad

SMX
cool

Rebel Racer
Works fine here, also.... and it looks like he changed the scroll-bar color to be gayer than before, if that's possible :-/

VengeanceGOD
Yeah, sorry man, it's up and running here too.

SmackNutz
Maybe your computer is trying to keep you from going to that stupid site.

cornponious
Ok, here's the deal. I was at college all day yesterday and every time I tried to access the SS.com site, I kept getting the old 404 not found error. So, I decided to go to networksolutions.com and do a whois lookup on the domain supershadow.com. Always in the past some information about the domain came up. However, yesterday, it came back saying there is no information about the domain in the registrar database. So I just assumed that maybe he finally got the hint and packed his site up and went home.

That's when I posted to the forum about it. But then I saw all the posts from you guys saying the site was still up, so I tried again. Nothing. It still wouldn't come up for me. So, I posted again with the "maybe it's cached" post. Still, people were saying that it was coming up for them. So, I tried something different.

I used remote desktop to log in to my home computer from school, then I tried SS.com from my home computer remotely. Doing that, it came up just fine. However, I still got no whois information from network solutions.

I guess the firewall here at school was blocking ss.com. I want to apologize for the hasty post. I guess it was just a case of wishful thinking. smile

cornponious

Ushgarak
Well, that seems to be that then!

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.