John Frusciante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ikobe
Well... I did a topic a million years ago and it didn't get much response.

John Fru = one of the coolest, most remarkale amazing people ever. Not to mention he is a god with a guitar. I just love him so much. He's been highly inspiring and somewhat a saviour to me (:

Anyone else?

loserib
thats great i am a fan not a huge one but i do respect his work

ElectricBugaloo
the solos at a RHCP concert are amazing.

Ikobe
I'm *dies* going to see them on the 23rd June. I'm a gig virgin, too... (:

I have all of John's solo albums and all of the RHCP albums par Selftitled and Freaky Styley... Hillel, Jack and Dave were fantastic but John is like my personal Jesus. I am so unbelievably happy about seeing them live...

tabby999
what about his new one? "when people and shadows collide" or somthing?

amity75
I stopped playing guitar for a few years but after listening to John Frusciante I was inspired to pick it up again. Quite simply, the guy is nothing short of remarkable and I'm not just talking about his music.

Ikobe
Shadows Collide With People. It's awesome...I have to say that either To Record Only Water For Ten Days or Niandra LaDes and Usually Just A T-Shirt are my favourites.

As for guitar, I've wanted to learn to play since I was 8, only this year did I really get into it and get a guitar and stuff... okay I've liked the Chilis since 2002 but I'm a slow ass. (;

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.