I H8 1337-$p3@k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Creechuur
Does anyone else agree that this is the worst thing to happen to computers since spam? Its bad enough that the educational system is falling apart, do these kids need to make it worse by voluntarily destroying their own grammar? Kids can barely write a comprehensible essay these days, but they can sure can post "Hu iz ur fav Buffy character?"

Is it the new slang, or a horrible mockery of written language? Do they have leet-speak in other languages? Bad enough english is getting butchered, it would suck if it was happenening to other languages as well.

Neo_Version 7
U d0n'7 s@y!

U 100k sup4 m@d!

Creechuur
Ahhh, your just mad cuz I don't like Friends, hehe.

Neo_Version 7
Dude, I'm not mad.

Linkalicious
i thought people stopped using this crap a long time ago...who the hell still uses it?

crazy_c
I use it text messages because im lazy stick out tongue

Asami
Once this girl sent a mass mail to evryone showing off how great her life is, except her grammar and the way she typed was retarded.

So I decided to click on "reply all" and wrote, I thought you had an A-Level in English? She never contacted me again big grin

Evy_O
Briefly put... I agree thumb up

crazy_c
I use it when I'm feeling too lazy to type properly but I'm not stupid enough to use it school or an important exam

§pearhead
If I wanted to talk in leet I'd have to think about it more than writing things with proper grammar and such.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.