Scorpionic Influences in the OTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
The Scorpion
October 24th to November 22nd

Scorpios are the most intense, profound, powerful characters in the zodiac. Even when they appear self-controlled and calm there is a seething intensity of emotional energy under the placid exterior. They are like the volcano not far under the surface of a calm sea, it may burst into eruption at any moment. In conventional social gatherings they are pleasant to be with, thoughtful in conversation, dignified, and reserved, yet affable and courteous.

Their tenacity and willpower are immense, their depth of character and passionate conviction overwhelming, yet they are deeply sensitive and easily moved by their emotions. Their sensitivity, together with a propensity for extreme likes and dislikes make them easily hurt, quick to detect insult or injury to themselves (often when none is intended) and easily aroused to ferocious anger. This may express itself in such destructive speech or action that they make lifelong enemies by their outspokenness, for they find it difficult not to be overly critical of anything or anyone to whom they take a dislike.

They are too demanding, too unforgiving of faults in others, perhaps because they are not aware of the shortcomings within themselves, and extravagantly express their self-disgust in unreasonable resentment against their fellows. They do, however, make excellent friends, provided that their companions do nothing to impugn the honor of which Scorpios are very jealous.

They are fortunate in that their strong reasoning powers are tempered with imagination and intuition, and these gifts, together with critical perception and analytical capacity, can enable the Scorpions to penetrate to profundities beyond the average. Brooding resentment, aggressive and sadistic brutality, total arrogance, morbid jealousy, extreme volatility of temperament, these are some of their vices.

Scorpio is the symbol of sex and Scorpios are passionate lovers, the most sensually energetic of all the signs. For them, union with the beloved is a sacrament, an "outward and visible sign of an inward and spiritual grace.". Their overriding urge in loving is to use their power to penetrate beyond themselves and to lose themselves sexually in their partners in an almost mystical ecstasy, thus discovering the meaning of that union which is greater than individuality, and is a marriage of the spirit as well as of flesh. They are thus capable of the greatest heights of passionate transport, but debauchery and perversion are always dangers, and Scorpios can become sadistic monsters of sensuality and eroticism. Their feelings are so intense that even when their love is of the highest, and most idealistic kind, they are nevertheless frequently protagonists in tragic, even violent romances, "star-crossed lovers".

Hell yeah!!!

I totally agree with all of the above, and that's rare for me big grin

I made this thread in tribute to all the Scorpios I have met here so far, all you others feel free to add yourself, and those of other signs, post here too, with a description of your sign and which parts you feel best describe you.

So far, I've found that these members share the same sign.......

Storm - 7th
Linkalicious - 9th
Sexay1 - 9th
Syren - 11th
Thorondor - 14th
Barakus (my bro) - 19th

Anyone else???

Sexay1
Sweet! I had a feeling you'd make this thread Sy.

Fëanor
me...13th

Thorondor
http://www.educ-envir.org/~euziere/srv-imag/scorpion.gif

big grin

Gravity Kills
I like the Scorpio over my stupid Virgo sign.
Why could'nt I be born a month later?

Nienna
lol! Yay for you all! big grin

Fëanor
i like the big black ones...

*just realized what i wrote*

i meant the scorpions... embarrasment

Sexay1
My friend Lonely4eva was born December 31st. So that would make her a....Capricorn i think. Could somone tel me what she is.

Royal_Knight
correct

Linkalicious
yup Leena's a Capricorn

Damn us Scorpios are sexy bitches.....well i'm a ba.stard not a b!tch....but you know...

Royal_Knight

Thorondor
*totally agrees*

Fëanor
well you could always be a b!tchy [email protected]

*kidding*

Sexay1
*shakes Head* Link do you kiss your mother with that mouth. Naughty Naughty!

Syren
Well, how did you know that??

I get it, it's because I always make threads about myself big grin

Linkalicious
No... no

But if you're mom is anywhere near as cute as her....she'll do. big grin yes

Sexay1
No it's because you've been talkiing about Scorpio lately

Sexay1
My mom's a 45 year old crackhead/chainsmoker. You wanna kiss her go ahead

Gravity Kills
attractive

Linkalicious
Are you sure we don't have the same mother?

§pearhead
Scorpions are so loveable happy

I dunno about the scorpios though stick out tongue

Sexay1
Oh my god....maybe we do! *dramatic music* stick out tongue

Syren

§pearhead
It's more because I don't believe any of that crap stick out tongue

Sexay1
Wow....That darkside is really me

Storm
Scorpio Fragrance Horoscope

The Scorpion style is QUALITY instead of quantity. Magnetism is a natural quality of yours and you should make the most of it with your choice of fragrance. You wear orientals much better than any other star sign, they suit your passion and air of mystery. You will find times where you want to make a statement, these times are suited to oriental fragrances blended with the florals.

The fragrances to suit your Scorpion qualities:
- To Lift Your Spirits: Manifesto by Isabella Rossellini

- For That Feminine Touch: Shalimar by Guerlain. Shalimar is a legendary classic French fragrance Created by the House of Guerlain in 1925.

- The Powerful Aphrodisiac: Opium by Yves Saint Laurent. Created in 1977 With an exotic blend of lush florals, rich spices, and deep wood notes. Enchantment, mystery, magic, and exoticism.

- To Feel Like A Million Dollars: Allure by Chanel. Warm floral fragrance Blends of waterlily, jasmine and rose with notes of vanilla Perfect for evening wear.

- For The Party Animal: Poison by Christian Dior. Poison contains spicy notes of wildberries. Creates this seductive, provocative, and mysterious perfume.

Syren
eek!

I wear Opium, just coz I think it smells so sexy, but I didn't know it was specifically the Aphrodisiac one, I guess it's all true about our powers of magnetism yes

Linkalicious
honey...

it isn't the perfume that makes you attractive. diva

Syren
love

It helps big grin

total metalhead
Me - 16th

Both my parents are scorpios two, so scorpionism runs in my veins cool

NyC-gUrL
SYREN eek! Im a scorpio too

23rd happy

Linkalicious
^ idk why...but i kinda had that feeling that NyC-gUrL WAS a scorpio too.

*stops giving self the creeps*

k...now i feel better

LarryTheArch
ive told uu twice before that I am a Scorpio

Rogue Jedi
i am a gemini.

LarryTheArch
then get out stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
everyone knows that geminis are superior.

LarryTheArch
everyoe knows that gemenis are overgrown pussy-cats stick out tongue j/p

Baylin
I'm a true Scorpio (3rd November) My wolf tail has a proper poisonous sting!!

Rogue Jedi
scorpios are more likely to become serial killers.

Linkalicious
superior to some sort of genital wart? or skin fungus?

nazgulinthedark
me to! im so sad now sad

Rogue Jedi
nope. we are just badass.

Baylin
Yeah I really go to town on my breakfast.... big grin

nazgulinthedark
stick out tongue laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
NOOOOOOOOO
NOT MY FRUITY PEBBLES!!!

nazgulinthedark
rolling on floor laughing

nazgulinthedark
BARNEY!!!!

Baylin
Dont panic! Like a true Scorpio I dont mind sharing with another *slips dodgy substance into cereal....* whistle

Rogue Jedi
confused

LarryTheArch
ull be first evil face

nazgulinthedark
evil poeple are bad yes dont be evil no2

Linkalicious
bay> thanks...always good to meet another Scorpio

LTA> classic...simply classic.

shaber
Hi Linkalicious

shaber
Hi maggot wink

Linkalicious
shiggity shabes....how ya doing man?

Rogue Jedi
better eat a full breakfast and bring some friends.

shaber
I suppose I would be Taurean, but wouldn't set much store by it... however, I do still get emailed the taurus' daily horoscope embarrasment

LarryTheArch
did u just call me a maggot?

Baylin
Ok I wont be evil.

Does that mean I can still be bad though? evil face

Rogue Jedi
maggots are baby cockroaches.

shaber
Yep I did LarrytheArch. Go to bed and make sure you brush your teeth and go to the toilet first.

LarryTheArch
WTF? what started your prissy attitude?

Linkalicious
hahahahahahaha X1000

damn you guys make great calls. Everytime i say something screwed up i get a damn warning. I wish i was a disrpectful ingrate.....the world would be a better place.

Rogue Jedi
laughing laughing laughing

LarryTheArch
speaking of ingrates roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raventheonly
I'm Pisces, so that explains my persona....

Rogue Jedi
my sis is a virgo, as is my mom and dad.

Linkalicious
*gives stale cookie to RJ*

Here's a cookie! enjoy! happy

Rogue Jedi
*eats cookie*

JediHDM
im a capricorn...don't have any idea what that means, though...

Rogue Jedi
astrological signs are silly.

Be@st
Me 22nd...everything describes me

Storm
Scorpio Relationships
You have a dark and mysterious style which, combined with an irresistible personal magnetism, creates a fascination in members of the opposite sex (and the same sex - or any other sex that happens along). You ooze sexual excitement and require a partner (or partners) who can keep up with your marvelous capacity for taking everything to the limit -and beyond.

Scorpio, although a feminine (yin) sign, is ruled by Mars, the warrior god and Pluto, the king of the underworld. This fiercely potent combination creates tensions in your internal balancing mechanism between the male and female polarities. Your emotions run deep and your faculty of intuition is remarkably accurate, so your antennae can prick up and pick out a prospective partner at first sight. You need however to keep a part of yourself private and personal and can react vigorously should anyone have the temerity to trespass in your personal domain.

Possessing great self-control, combined with intellectual ability and creativity, you can achieve greatness in your chosen field, but can be unduly domineering in personal relationships, especially should you perceive your partner to be weaker than yourself.

Unfortunately, weaker types seem to congregate around you like fragile moths, fatally drawn to the fiery, incandescent flame.

Scorpio is a fixed sign, so your biggest problem is finding someone who, while strong enough to maintain the tempestuous lifestyle, is interesting enough to remain challengingly enigmatic. However, knowing your penchant for getting to the bottom of things, it won't take you all that long to sniff one out!

Scorpio Sexuality
Your sexuality is deep, all-consuming and intense. You seek transformation through the sexual experience, which you never undertake lightly. Ruled by Mars, the god of primitive action and Pluto the lord of the underworld, you mix primal passion with a profound need to uncover the mysteries of life and death, including and especially sexual ones. Your emotions run deep and your faculty of intuition is remarkably accurate, so your antennae can prick up and pick out a prospective partner at first sight.

Scorpio rules the generative organs and so you have no doubt grown up with a heightened sense of the fascination, not to say fear and loathing, with which lesser mortals view sexuality and Scorpio sexuality in particular. You are seen as sexually dynamic, threatening, voracious, insatiable, overwhelming and generally mysterious. This is of course not without foundation and you have been known to take advantage of this fascination, rather like a snake hypnotizing a bird before devouring it.

However, you fundamentally need to get to the very bottom of everything, so that you may transform and transmute yourself through the harnessing of natural energies. Sexual activity comes naturally to you, although some seek to repress and transform the sexual scorpion into the eagle of high spirituality. You mix fire with water to create a steamy swamp of overheated passion and desire.

Anything is acceptable in your sensual world, for you are interested in the end, not the means. If it blows your mind, or it expands your sexual repertoire, or enables you to exert your dominance, it will be fine by you.

Admirers should be ready and willing to be consumed, if they wish to get the best from you. Also, if they are looking for some powerful sexual pleasure, they need look no further.

Scorpio Health
Scorpio, the Scorpion, is the second sign of the Water triplicity and the eighth sign of the tropical zodiac. This powerful, but secretive sign is ruled by Mars (action; passion) and Pluto (obstruction; transformation; regeneration). The key phrase for Scorpio is "I desire".

Symbols for Scorpio are the scorpion, a ground-dwelling killer with a poisonous sting in its tail and the eagle, a far-seeing predator soaring above petty problems into the spiritual sky. Scorpio's real involvement is not primarily based on love or even pleasure, but on the control and understanding of human emotions and the role they play in the mysterious processes of life and death.

Though Scorpio natives may not spend their lives pondering the mysteries of life and death, they are inquisitive and probing, fascinated with how things and people work. Mental and physical powers of recuperation are remarkable - and truly evolved (eagle) Scorpios can learn to use their power to help and inspire others.

Scorpio characteristically seeks to uncover the truth or to transform raw materials into things of great power and beauty. Relationships are not exempt from this probing, so anyone involved with the Scorpio type must prepare for profound changes in themselves, their mysterious partner and the relationship itself.

Scorpio rules the reproductive organs and excretory system, so those with Scorpio active in their charts suffer headaches, infections and fevers, along with various illnesses to do with what used to be called the secret parts. Scorpio people have, however, a strong constitution and can usually overcome their problems, many of which are of their own making, due to their clandestine activities.

Syren
Go Storm!!

OK, it's official, Scorpios rule.......

*looks menacing and stands at the front of huge Scorpio Crew*

And if any of you other signs have a problem with that, I'm sure we can come to some agreement whistle

Corlindel
I dont care about scorpios and I dont accpet any kind of agreement with so jealous creatures. They always attack when I turn off.

Corlindel proudly Capricorn..whatever it means huh

Syren

Rogue Jedi
i am gemini. we are the chosen ones.

Mighty Yoda
Go Rogue Jedi. Gemini's rule. Who else is a gemini. Are we the only ones

LarryTheArch
hopefully because i beat the crap out of a gemeni at school yesterday for trying to steal my lunch. I also got I.S.S.

Rogue Jedi
sure you did...we are all impressed now.

Baylin
Gemini? Dont you mean the chosen two... confused

Linkalicious
apparently not the intelligently chosen two.

Baylin
laughing out loud

Well we Scorps dont have to brag about ourselves we know who we are and we deal with it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.