where was everyone when...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

surf_bunny86
where were you when earth began to DIE?

yerssot
considering it started dieing when men originated... didn't exist yet

Kaleanae
^ Same here

surf_bunny86
evryone just complains all the time, nothing is really done about anything. evryting just so fricken screwed up, and no1 gives a sh**!

yerssot
than why post ? stick out tongue

before you go off generalising that "no one does anything"... what exactly do YOU do?

Kaleanae
I do care, I do what I can to help messed

surf_bunny86
sorry, not my intention to generalise, just watched the news, and it pisses me off each time! its just that no1 seems to care anymore, evryones just living for one's selfm if you know what i mean.

yerssot
than don't watch the news wink

if you want something to be done, join a group... lots of people are trying to help out

Kaleanae
I see, it gets me mad as well... when I hear the millions of dollars that are being spend for the war and almost nothing to save the rainforest messed

WindDancer
I hope you don't belive everything that the news said.

Linkalicious
Where was I when the earth began to die?

I was sitting at home eating warm apple pie

But then I had to cry

because i had a stye in my eye

DAMN I'M GOOD!!!!! big grin

*does end-zone touchdown dance*

surf_bunny86
its only now and then that i watch it. what pisses me off most is that i see big celebrations happening, that costs a hell of alot of money, millions in fact, and will be forgotten in the next day or two, and no1 stops to consider that maybe that money can go towards something more of value, something more for beneficial, something more for the good of the country, like maybe donations to underprivelegd ppl or projects like that, instead of spending so much cash on crap.

crazy_c
Maybe there's lots going on but we just don't know about it. You know scientists and all their...... secretness! geek

Linkalicious
You my dear are TOO serious..

Life is about having a good time and enjoying yourself. Live the party while the party's still living.

surf_bunny86
well i dont tink that the news should dwell on the bad and leave out the good.

crazy_c
blink isn't that what you were complaining about?

Kaleanae
"we live in an age of rootless alienated people''

surf_bunny86
yeh, pretty much

crazy_c
okies

SuperSayinGoku
WTF are you talking about .......... All we could F****** do is just come to the scientist beat him up and say "GROW A BIG BIG BIG FOREST!!!" and thats it + I dont really care because when the resources and forests are going to be gone I am going to be dead already.....

Lord Soth
Every breath we take, we slowly die. The earth, however, will never die. Even if we **** it up so bad that WE all die, it will eventually revert back to its original status. You can never kill the earth

yerssot
"Every breath I take,
every move I make.
Every single day,
every time I stay"
(R Kelly, I believe I can fly)

Line
Auw auw auw!! *tries to block ears, then passes Yerssot a big piece of chocolate to make him stop singing*

SuperSayingGoku: you might not be here, but your children's children and so forth are.

SlickRick69
Rather than believe the TV news, I believe the things connected to the things I read on KMC... that's right, folks, I believe the MOVIE NEWS! And, according to some of the recent movie news, aliens will attack the Earth in huge disc-shaped ships that look like big black 45-pound weights, and destroy some major cities all around the world, and mankind will be forced to fight for a new Independence Day... then, a rogue comet will crash through an asteroid belt, sending the shrapnel asteroids toward us, and altering the comet's course into a collision course with Earth, leading to certain Armageddon... Bruce Willis will find an alien cloned-girl to fall in love with, and try to deflect the comet's course with that Fifth Element, and if that fails, him and Ben Affleck will fly in a few shuttles, slingshot around the moon in a road-runner thrust move, and drill a hole 800 feet deep on the rock, drop a nuke, and destroy the asteroid...

Just then, the core of the Earth will start to have a meltdown, which will require a team of scientists to use what they learned from Bruce Willis, and drill to The Core of the planet in a special made drill-subterrine (like submarine, only under Earth, not under water), in order to fix the problem... unfortunately, global warming will be so bad by then, that massive storms will erupt all around the world, which will last all thru today, tomorrow, and The Day After Tomorrow...

finally mankind will be forced to search elsewhere for inhabitable planets, they will find one called Fury 8675309 but will be infected by an alien life form, then take off from the planet and send in the marines to nuke the aliens, the marines will lose, and flee and crash on a prison planet, where the aliens will finally be destroyed, but then the government will clone them and the terror will return to Earth.

Another alien species will visit the ever-changing climate of Earth, drawn by heat and conflict, first to the jungles of South and Central America, then to the jungles of South Central LA, USA, and only Arnold Schwarzenneger and Danny Glover are man enough to stop them, and send the Predators back in their time-machine space ships...

When one of those spaceships explodes just outside the Earth's atmosphere, it creates a rip in space-time, that manifests itself in the form of a storm. When one of those crew ships sent to find habitable planets returns from its mission, it investigates the storm, and gets hurtled thru time, crashes on an Earth that has been overcome by intelligent monkeys. In escaping the Planet of the Apes, the people inspire the monkeys to nuke the planet with an Doomsday Bomb, which cracks the Earth in 2, destroying the world...

... then, the Oracle and the Architect meet in the park, reload the Matrix, and try try again...

"things change... always do..."

yerssot
actually, my singing has improved messed

Line
Wouldn't know, never heard you sing before ...
But it was ... rather interesting ...

yerssot
oh, normally it's something better than that ... still the message is great

perhaps we should sing a duet eek!

Darth Revan
don't watch the news cool

that's what I do

Line
If we join in a duet, we'd make even the alley cats take cover laughing out loud

yerssot
the perfect solution to get the turtles to become more active

Line
I'm not quite sure that was God's intention with those ... we might end up in hell ... eek!

yerssot
wow! haven't even made a song and you're planning a tour stick out tongue

Line
Yeah, singing to Hitler's always been a dream of mine ... stick out tongue

yerssot
well, lets start working on a song already, the sooner we make one the sooner you can fulfil your dream

Line
You're the poet, what do you suggest?

yerssot
duets are mostly love songs,... so what about we make some hard rock to start off big grin

Line
Hard rock duet?? So - a kind of masochistic love song blink Or just first hard rock and then duet??

yerssot
you do the singing, I do the guitar big grin

or where you thinking of country? messed

Line
Country!!??!! Not our task to torture the damned, they have people to do that-

I have a very weak voice * feeble cough* Can't I have the guitar? Please?

yerssot
good, you passed the first tast, you dislike country big grin

but girls always sing messed like in Evenescence... Espen Lin..oh wait ... got the point wink

Corlindel
I do my part of the job to stop it smile And if it dies I will be happy and satisfy with me stick out tongue

Line
As long as the test's got nothing to do with math, I usually make it big grin

Knew you'd get there in the end ... stick out tongue

yerssot
I am a slow learner wink

I'll warm up my voice sad

Line
Let's hear it, then!

yerssot
that eager to go deaf?

Line
My own singing's pretty much made me imune ...
Can you imitate Britney Spears eek! ???? Your voice would be just perfect!!

yerssot
hey, you said I can get alleycats away, doesn't mean I can drive them to suicide too stick out tongue

TheProgramSmith
Everything begins to die when it is first made.

Line
Was that a comment on Yerssot's singing? blink

yerssot
I just accelerate the process laughing out loud

Line
Pure miracle you've become this old yourself big grin

Good to see you! Thought you'd be a perfect bugger and stay off line now I've finally managed to find a computer ...

yerssot
I actually was offline but the movie on tv has a little commercial brake now big grin

yeah, I never left my room, not even for dinner eek! it made me this old

Line
What are you watching?

So you've lived of chocolate bars always??!!!??? blink

yerssot
it's Mission Impossible, the first one

oh no, of course not silly ... also marzipin laughing out loud

Line
Good inspiration for tonight's event stick out tongue

I'll probably never get as old as you; I really don't like marzipan sad Are there any alternatives?

yerssot
yeah, I just need to find some cool gadgets to get to Russia with stick out tongue

hmmm, not liking marzipan is a rather bad thing ... You could sleep a lot and barely move, slows your aging down

Line
Maybe you should watch some Spy Kids as well? For the sake of the gadgets and Alan Cumming big grin

I'll try. I'm pretty experienced on the sleeping matter, actually ...

yerssot
hmm, they're showing Spy Kids somewhere this week I think ... I'll keep it in mind stick out tongue

well, you can find out if you have to have a pillow or not for that big grin

Line
No pillows needed! I'm hard core stick out tongue

yerssot
we'll see if it helps

Line
With a pillow ??? Not convinced ..

yerssot
I never had someone try it witout, so I'm not sure it will work

Line
But ... but ... the pillow sort of creates a barrier between me and sleep sad

yerssot
well, you can always try without, but the chances will drop

Line
That's bad. Okay, I'll give it a try. But if my neck hurts tomorrow I'll be in a real bad mood miffed
I can already see myself as a cranky, old lady ...

Still watching Mission Impossible, by the way?

yerssot
come to think of it ... it will work without too, I'm sure
*ducks away scared*

oh yeah, almost finished

Line
Don't worry - can't find my spoon right now ... wonder what I did with it ...

yerssot
you killed an innocent person???

Line
What makes you say that!!! I'm appalled!!! He wasn't innocent!! And now the spoons stuck in the leg. The bastard's just as big a git as when he was alive!

yerssot
remind me not to get you angry messed *takes step back*

Line
Then keep that hair thing in mind big grin This guy had a terrible hair ...

yerssot
*starts francticly combing hair*

Line
Thought you didn't have much??

yerssot
yeah, but the little I have has to be good, cause you'll spoon me otherwise eek!

Kaleanae
Stop the violence no expression

Line
I won't spoon you, silly! Who'd be there to carry my things for me, then?

I tried the anti-pillow-thing, but couldn't fall asleep, so I gave you back the pillow (have you found it?) Guess I'll just have to die young sad

yerssot
yay! I found a good reason to live stick out tongue

sorry, the pillow-less thing is just weird to me messed you didn't had to try it out

Line
And I found a good reason to go shopping some more big grin

It served a good purpose. Now I'm already beginning to get all wrinkly : I'll soon start to tape all the anti-wrinkle commercials and watch them hungrily while eating scones and stroking an old, fat cat.

This is depressing ... sad

ladygrim
smokin' the earth beagn to die the day it was born

yerssot
shoot, that wasn't an invitation to do shopping sad

well, you have a terrier, you can get him old and fat instead of the cat messed
instead of taping the commercials, why not buy the products?

Line
Why not???? You can buy some too if you like, now you're in style therapy and all ...

Can't. I've spend all my money on feeding my cat. And my dog's already old and fat.

yerssot
but than you have to be there too, in case I buy something distasteful eek!

oooh, an old and fat dog can be really cute happy

Line
I'm right there by your side, dissing away happily happy This'll be fun!

Indeed! And this one's the best! love

yerssot
up to the mall! *tries to find the batmobile*

sounds like a real cutiepie that dog smile

Line
You've got a batmobile!!??!! Wooow! You're my new best shopping-partner big grin

He is!! And if I knew how to do so, I'd send you a picture. He always looks great on pictures, lucky thing big grin

yerssot
I have three of them even shifty

erm... if you have a digital camera, you take the pic; upload it on the pc and send it over.. if not you scan it in messed

Line
Three!!??!! eek! How did you get them!!??!!

Don't have a digital camera, don't have a scanner ... pretty hopeless.

yerssot
I take over his cars after he drove with them... really cheap too

hmmm, mentally send the pic to me?

Line
I thought he'd wear them down completely? blink

Good idea!! * sits crossed legged and starts humming, concentrating very hard on the mental image of a small brownish/blackish/greyish dog with big, brown eyes*

yerssot
oh no, that are the test models laughing out loud

it's working eek!
nice dog big grin

Line
You lucky bastard! You really do have connections the right places, haven't you? big grin

Yeah, isn't it?? love love Unfortunately he's very old and might die pretty soon sad

yerssot
the doctors say I have the wrong connections in my head blink

don't say such things, it's not good sad

((The_Anomaly))
the earth is always dying, to this i say "everything that has a beginning has an end"...lol big grin

Line
Doctors who prescribe yellow pills are not to be trusted.

I know. But still true sad

yerssot
but they have been my friends for so long, who can I trust than?

I order you to have fun with the doggie and not think of any bad things involving him any longer!

Line
Did they really make you believe that? Oh dear, I think it's good we've got all this out in the open before it was too late.

Do you give an order to the chosen one? Oh well, sounds sensible enough to me, so I'll give it a try stick out tongue

yerssot
but ... but ... they are so nice! it can't be true sad

yeah, I can, it's due to the really complex structure of the chain of command that I can do that whistle great! and laugh a lot too big grin

Line
I know. But it's the nice people that needs to be distrusted. Ever heard the phrase: "but he always seemed like such a nice guy"? That's what they say after he's brutally killed hundreds of old ladies and their fat cats, or, in this case, by feeding innocent people yellow pills. Mark my words, you're in danger!

blink Does sound complicated! Am I happy you're here to interpret all this for me! You're the best! big grin

yerssot
are you saying now that I can't trust you? sad

I should be best! I'm the one who invent...erm... draft people to fight our cause against the archnemesis

Line
Of course not! I'm not nice at all big grin

laughing out loud I know. Shame this mission's gonna result in you being spooned to death by evil incarnate.

yerssot
ow... good you say that, you really had me fooled there *goes off to hide everything that can be killed* messed

have you got the spoon-vision about my death? eek! it's the spoon-future

Line
How much killable do you have? blink

Indeed I had! Right here, on the back of my spoon ... oh .. wait ..
no, that's my reflection ...

yerssot
not enough, cause you'll kill them all sad

so, I won't die? happy ... but than what will happen for the finale?
how is the reflection looking?

Line
Why do you think such things about me sad I'm a genuinly bad person and therefore not a serial killer. What can I do to prove it?

I don't know ... maybe if I sleep with a pillow tonight and hide my big fat soup spoon ( stick out tongue ) under it, I'll se the finale in a vision!

It looks sort of ... round blink

yerssot
you said you were not to be trusted sad what if you're so mean that you kill all my bunnies? *scared*

I have to consult the old scripts but perhaps the Chosen One with the Spoon can get the visions without a pillow ... and the spoon is not fat... it's big stick out tongue

ow, I always get a square one ... how do you do that?

Line
Oh no! I said nice people and doctors weren't to be trusted! And I'm only an evil therapist evil face

Do that!!!

You use a round spoon, not those silly mirrors stick out tongue here *offers spoon*

yerssot
good you cleared that up big grin in that case *offers all the bunnies*

the scripts are unclear about it ... have you drafted all your powers yet ?

mir...rors? you mean the reflecting objects of the glass?

Line
Ooooohhhh!!! *embraces them excitedly* They're gorgeous!!
This one's pink .. you did not dye it's hair, did you? blink

Not sure ... the spoons still won't bend. Neither will those screaming buggers behind me miffed

Yes, those. You do have those, right?

yerssot
I erm...well... see... the ... it's... it's like this... the bunny was born a natural pink yes yes... that should convince her ... born as a pinkie...

aaah, have you tried your powers out? throw spoons at those annoying buggers and kick them out big grin

erm... no, I sold them when I was younger, before I turn 100

Line
*looks questioningly at bunny. looks questioningly at yerss. looks back at bunny. puts it down silently next to a blue bunny, deciding not to say anything*

Good idea. *takes a particularly fa - big spoon out of handback and takes aim*

I see. Good idea yes

yerssot
wait till you see the purple bunny! that was a real trick to get him all calm he always started rubbing it all off sad

you have to aim at the spot between the eyes! as thte spoonbearer you have the special power of knocking someone senseless with a good throw ... it has been prophecised

it was the beerbelley that convinced me to do that no expression

Line
So he wasn't born a ... purply?

I'm not sure that's the right place to hit if I want to knock this particular guy unconscious. *aims lower*

I see. What about a smaller mirror?

yerssot
oh no no no, I really painted him as an eastern bunnie, but he didn't liked red so I went for purple big grin

you don't believe in your own powers? that can't be! you're the spoonbearer! you have the power! you can take him down!

but than I have to see myself sad

Line
How do you know he didn't like red? Are you a ... bunny-whisperer? blink We could make a film about you with Robert Redford!! eek!

I do believe in my powers, I just don't believe in my victim so to say ...

How else would you shave?

yerssot
do I get to be as popular as him than? eek! I can even teach people how it works ... like... if they fight against being peinted, don't peint them big grin... that's a wise saying already

oooh! you're getting there! you don't believe in your victim! you know he doesn't exist in the spoon, clear your mind and spoon him out of the spoon... it can be done it is the prophecy...

I take a scissor and start cutting big grin bleeds a lot but it works wink

Line
I was more thinking of him playing you - but of course, you'd be the real thing and there fore so much more humane and mysterious! stick out tongue
Indeed it is! You're a wise man stick out tongue

*concentrates real hard till the idiot tumbles out of the spoon* It's done! big grin

You need to stop bleeding as well! Here, take some of these bandages ...

yerssot
yeah! I really got my character down! I know how I act and react and such and definitly can do my expressions eek! I'm so suited for it happy

great! now he won't bother you again and you can have fun big grin

but the scars are so great! it gives me a rough image big grin

Line
You're right! You really do look like you! Poor Redford's gonna get unemployed big grin

I'll try my best stick out tongue

That image's already been shattered by that beerbelly. *pokes it*

yerssot
yeah! I'm the best myself I ever saw ! and that includes the one in the mirror when I was younger eek!

you can't try! do or do not wink

hey, look at my belly go ... whiiiii! happy

Line
We just get better being ourselves every year happy I'm expecting an academy award any day now big grin

To do or not to do, that is the question.

Oh God! That's a rather scary stomach messed

By the way, are we still on the train?

yerssot
oooh! that's great! who will you thank? how long will your speech be?? what will you wear?? oh the excitement! eek!

But I got another question too sad

it's my secret weapon to use against the archenemie, ... the ugly tummy wink

yeah, we arrive tomorrow morning... ready for it?

Line
My dog, of course stick out tongue But it won't be a very long speech, course i'm a bit shy embarrasment I haven't got a dress yet - get the batmobile, we're going shopping! eek!

Give it to us, then, I'm sure Hamlet won't mind.

That poor archenemy, he's going down stick out tongue

Not sure. Maybe I should get some sleep. I love sleeping in trains big grin
Where's that guy we're supposed to meet?

yerssot
*gets the batmobil ready*
only your dog? no cat or neighbours or ... patients?

ok... why did they make green ketchup? why not purple? sad

he's going WAY down... he's going ... DOWNTOWN big grin

you fall asleep in cars, you sleep in trains... is there any vehicle you don't sleep in? stick out tongue
at the station, so it's getting pretty close

Line
*gets inside the batmobile and excitedly starts pushing bottons*

Did they make green ketchup??!!?? messed

Hopefully we won't meet him till we're done shopping. I hate to be disturbed, this is an art which needs concentration. stick out tongue

No, I can practically sleep in any vehicle. Once I almost fell asleep on my bike and went directly into a trailer loaded with wood. Auch sad Trains are the best, though!

So I'll meet him tomorrow?

yerssot
you can push all you want, just don't activate the parachute or the wheels get stuck messed

yeah, heinz made a limited edition once big grin

oh, so if they bug you during shopping, they're gonna get spoon big time huh wink

I would make a joke about falling asleep on a bike but considering you got hurt and all, it's rather sad sad that's terrible sad

yeah! you have to train in the art of the spoon now!

Line
The parach ... the one behind us? messed

That just doesn't make sense. How did it taste?

Indeed they are! I always bring my big fat spoon to hunt all the over excited sales assistants out of the fitting room.

That's okay. It wasn't bad. I survived big grin Do tell the joke!

But it's such a nice day! I'll just go outside for a bit. Just for a bit...

yerssot
oh dear... hang on, we'll crash *francticly starts pushing buttons to find the eject-button*

it tasted like normal ketchup... only it was green messed

those bastads eek! harrassing the Spoon Bearer! I'll assign bodyguards to protect you

I forgot the joke messed and it would be mean to laugh at you getting hurt messed

okok, a small break will do,... say... two hours?

Line
This one says eject ... wanna try?

As I said before; no sense at all.

Ooooohhh, yes, do that!! Big ones, please! big grin

You really have gone soft on your old days, haven't you?
big grin *hugs*

I'll need to go to work in two hours ... Can't we say I'm on holiday?

yerssot
oh, ... is that how you spell it? kewl big grin well, we could try it ... or hit a chesnut tree

more like 5 cents and no sense wink

that's how we cast our bodyguards: big and full of muscles... the bigger they are, the more bones they brake wink

You'll find out that I'm also a soft guy sad *hugs* don't fall off a bike again sad

but ... but ... training! the archnemesis!

Line
Don't like chesnuts. Let's go for the eject! *hits botton*

But still, you ate it stick out tongue

Sounds good! I'm all for that!

Why so sad? Soft is good!
I'll try to stay on the bike, but I get so easily distracted.

He hasn't destroyed a city for weeks! Maybe he's on holiday too! We could go somewhere nice and warm, all of us! get to know eachother and all before we start spooning!

yerssot
*quickly hits the "open roof"-button* always check the other buttons first! *holds on to seat* ... oh wait ... that was for the backseat... *pushes other eject-button* geronimoooooooooooooooooou

of course, that's cause I don't make sense wink

for big bodyguards or for the breaking of bones stick out tongue

hmmm, ever thought of those things they put on horses they have to look forward and can't get distracted? stick out tongue

spooning on holiday? hmmm... never thought it was possible ... or perhaps he is in that nice and warm place and we have to protec them still eek! to that place it is! *starts marching*

Line
Are there any parachutes attached to these seats??

You are making it way too easy to agree with you now, m'dear stick out tongue

Yes, but they need someone to pull the reins and keep a look out for what happens around them. I can't afford such a person.

So no more cold Russia? But sun and beach and pina colada??? This chosen one thingie is getting better by the minute!!! *happily joins the march*

yerssot
wow... I erm... actually don't know that one, never had to use it messed ... the good thing is ...we'll know soon enough big grin

can't help it, I always want to give people a challenge big grin

that's ok, I'll do it for free... just give the reins and I'll start pulling already stick out tongue

I would go for a mojito, but a pina can always get in too big grin *uses magical spoon-transport to arrive at the warm and sunny place* where are we exactly?

Line
What??? What's the good thing??? Tell!!

Challenge? blink You really are the bringer of complete lack of logic stick out tongue

Oh no, I won't!! Who knows where I'd end messed

What's in a mojito?? ( I'm a beer and cheap wine drinker, not much sophistication embarrasment )

I don't know exctly ... must be a desert island eek! Completely untouched by humans ( except the guy selling drinks over there). I likey!! big grin

yerssot
that we'll know if it has parachutes ... if we crash and brake bones, it hasn't big grin

ah, imagine me bringing actualy logic, that would scare the living daylights out of everyone wink

well, you won't end in the bushes or falling asleep like normal stick out tongue

a mojito is a nice lil drink that tastes like mint, haven't tried it myself yet messed

a desert island? but I wanted some trees and all sad

Line
Well ... that was actual a very logical comment big grin So now you've scared the living daylights out of some poor souls.

Why do I feel the alternatives aren't all that bright either?

How do you know it tastes like mint, then? Maybe it actually tastes like ... corn flakes!!!

Well, there are trees - look! palms!!!! It's just that it's ... you know ... deserted ...

yerssot
woops, I hope no old geezers whatched ... they could get a heartattack eek!

hey, the alternative is staying awake and not get hurt, I think that's a good thing stick out tongue

erm, cause I know how to make it and it includes mint ... no corn flakes ... or is that the special danish version? stick out tongue

woops, thought you ment like Sahara-like messed it looks great, being the SpoonBearer isn't that bad at all huh wink

Line
*worriedly looks around for immobile bodies on the floor* Nope, think you made it ...

It would be - in someone else's company!! But if you're the driver I'm rather unsettled about just WHERE I'd be awake and unharmed ....

Then how come you haven't tasted it?? blink Oh no!!! we don't ruin good booze by adding strange things - may it be mint or corn flakes stick out tongue)
(speaking of Danish: I heard something about a new Danish - Dutch/ Dutch - Danish dictionary or summat on the radio. The host introduced it by saying that "finally the worlds two most ugly languages, Danish and Dutch, Will be able to understand each other". Gotta love him stick out tongue big grin )

Neither is it to be the Bringer of Absolute Lack of Logic, right? wink

yerssot
I did a quick clean-up of old geezers and threw them out of the window big grin

that bad in trust huh? well, you would most likely end up right up next to the plates in the cupboard, isn't that nice? right there for the food wink

cause most of the times, I prepare the drinks for people instead of drinking it stick out tongue I'm not sure, but I think it's ment to have mint stick out tongue
(oh yeah, if you see dutch writing, it's darn bad, ... not sure about danish, haven't seen that one yet big grin)

Oh! a new title! for me? *proud* But now I'm stressing ... I have to keep up the lack of logic messed

Line
Ooooooh!!!! So strong big grin

You'd use me as a plate??? messed But ... but ... I'm the SPOON bearer!

big grin You're not sure??!!?? You just add mint for the hell of it?? Then why not corn flakes ?? stick out tongue
Yeah, I saw something you'd written (and you used to have something in your sig, right?), and I wrote something for you on that Danish thread there once was. So - the two most ugly languages have indeed come face to face big grin

That's okay. You can relax here. Think it's only you an me around so your image is no imediate thread ...

yerssot
half of my beerbelly is actually pure muscles wink

yeah! if you weren't you would end up near the forks and knifes big grin see! you got a special treatment wink

cause the recipy says I should add mint, not corn flakes messed
yeah, used to have one or two hidden messages in my sig in dutch wink hmmm, should bump up that danish thread again I think big grin will it be a standoff or do we have to get even more ugly stick out tongue

well, there's still that guy that sells the drinks you mentioned, I definitly have to lack logic for him messed

Line
It is??!!?? Is it that hard to drink??!!?? messed If beerbellies needs excersize I'm not sure I'll make it ...

But ... would you use me as a ... plate??!!?? blink

Okay then. I'm not a bartender, I dare say you're the professional here.

Explain to me the word standoff, and I'll provide the answer big grin

Hurry!! Hide between the palms so he can't see you! Then I'll get the drinks ...

yerssot
oh no, you get the muscles cause you have to keep the belly up wink it's really easy, you have to do nothing about it big grin

what??? using the SpoonBearer as plate??? you must be joking! that's spoonphemy! eek!

I wish I was professional stick out tongue it stops at parties with friends and no pay sad

standoff...draw... tie... 1-1 big grin

there aren't any stingy things between the palms; right? nothing that can hurt me?

Line
Really? you don't need some sort of belly bra or summat?

Then what exactly am i doing next to the plates??!!?? blink

You should charge!! You put mint in and everything!! That's very professional!

So you mean - a kind of ugliness competition??

Of course not! At least I don't assume there is ... just keep an eye out for crocodiles, that'd be all I think ...

yerssot
I don't think that word exists messed but it would make some good money I think! quick! you got to make one!

cause I tried to aim to place you next to the microwave but I missed a bit messed

erm, a mojito is always with mint messed I should charge if I put a little umbrella in it wink

yeah! that sort of competition... but only about the language of course, otherwise I would win hands down wink

oh, that's ok... I know how to disable crocodiles big grin

Line
I need help! I'm not a very practical person confused

And what the h... was I supposed to do next to the microwave??!!? blink

Do that!! Think I've got some ... aha! Here!!

Let's do that!!! big grin Prepare to loose big time!!
You would?? But I think I saw your picture here .. somewhere ... and that looked very nice ...

Seen too many tv-shows with that barking Aussie, have you? big grin

yerssot
but you got to make it! you invented it eek!

you had to sit next to the bread, you know .. danish and bread... ok... terrible joke messed *hangs head in shame*

ah, you'll get all the drinks, even with umbrellas for free big grin

hehe, I got the dutch on my side, you got vikings, it's ... oh...wait... I see your point messed wink
I see you have the advantage over the pic, dare to make it a draw? wink

no, it's a Bond quote stick out tongue

Line
That's just it! I'm better at inventing than bringing to life, so to say.

blink I'm just so happy I never ended there!

Are we reviving the thread then?
Draw? Want me to be the judge of that?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Of course.

yerssot
and I'm better at dreaming than bringing ideas to life messed how can that belly-thingie me made now? messed

yeah, imagine you fell into the jam messed that would have ruined it sad

sure, but I don't know danish messed
you'll say no, I guess sad

you could have guessed that wink

Line
Maybe we can sell it as an idea? If we wrap it up nicely ...

Oooohh!! Sticky! wet! Someone'd just eat me messed

Yes, you do! You've understood all that nonsense I've thrown at you! Me, on the other hand, is not all that good at Dutch ... but I'll learn!!

What makes you say that??!!?? I just don't want the sole responsibility for that ... darn ... if I only had a scanner ...
need to take a look at your picture again, you look like such a nice guy (strangely enough) big grin

Yes, I could, but I do try to think as little about James Bond as possible stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>