Woman buys 10,000 Mars bars, drives off in limo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
''''''LONDON, England (Reuters) -- A woman with an apparently insatiable sweet tooth stunned staff at a British shop when she bought more than 10,000 chocolate bars and had them loaded into her chauffeur-driven limousine.

The woman asked staff at a north London Woolworths branch for every single Mars bar in stock -- 10,656 of them packed in 220 boxes -- and paid for them in cash with 50 pound notes, a Woolworths spokesman said on Wednesday.

The total bill was 2,131 pounds ($3,828).

"It was very, very strange but nobody thought to ask her why she wanted so many," the spokesman said.

"It would usually take us a month to shift that number of chocolate bars," he added. "Perhaps she has a sweet tooth.'''''''''''''''''''''''

All i can say is wow i just wonder who can she be

Devalion
OMG! That is strange!

§pearhead
confused okey...

Gravity Kills
I thought i was strange, Thats tops everything i ever did

RebelPhoenix
Sheeeit, that's more then a sugar/chocolate craving lol! and trust me, I know about those wink but yeah, she probably had some purpose for them other then eating them (even though she might keep some for a rainy day stick out tongue ) - maybe giving them away or for a dare or something?

Gravity Kills
maybe

§pearhead
Was there like a prize or something in the wrappers?

Rogue Jedi
thats a lot of damn chocolate!!!

Tari_Ringeril
O.O now I want chocolate

Fire
if you have too much money you start doing stupid things

§pearhead
Makes people wonder how you got that much money.

Inherited it probably cool

Fire
maybe

Kosta
Maybe she just wanted some chocolate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.