who would u go out out with mary kate or ashley olsen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elisha is fit
for me it would be mary kate coz she likes sports and i think i could get on with her more

eleveninches
I definately would. They might be totally spoiled brat's , but I certainly wouldn't turn them down. Plus, there are TWO of them big grin

forumcrew
Mary-Kate

eleveninches
Id have them both big grinbig grinbig grin

Evy_O
None messed

tazman
Mary-Kate, she's a little shorter, she's left handed, she likes sports, she's younger (only by two minutes). i just have more in common with her then Ashley, so without knowing their individual personalities i'd have to go with what i can relate to.

WindDancer
I seriously doubt that those two rich girls would go out with a person like me.

<<Solo>>
Yeah I'd go with Mary Kate. I think they would turn me down though because I'm not rich enough.

tazman
well honestly i doubt they'd go out with anyone who didn't have a 'high social status'. it'll be interesting to see who they end up dating, marrying, divorcing, marrying again, divorcing again, marrying again....

PhantomQueen
NONE......I AM A GIRL NOT A BOY AND DEFANTALLY NONE OF YOU ARE MEN SO I DON'T THINK YOU DESERVE HIGH CLASS LIKE THEM (LOL)

Kes
Talk about it here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21254&perpage=20&pagenumber=4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.