I'm going to die by July

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
eek! Well thats the rumor at least. Apparently word of my kidney disease has gotten around my home town and got completely blown out of proportion to the point that the word on the street is that I have till July to live and there is no treatment for what I have. Its kind of funny but horrible at the same time. I've been getting tons of "Get Well" cards even though i feel perfectly fine and should live a long, active life. I think the fact that in the future I will need a kidney transplant and that they tried a kidney biopsy that couldn't be performed (the 1st time) got mixed into "They tried to perform a kidney transplant and it failed." The July part must have been pulled out of somebodies ass since nothing has to do with July. Its bad though because people are really worried and stressed out about something that is not true. Especially one friend who I found out heard the rumor that I was gone by July on the same night her grandpa died. I felt really bad for her but I cleared things up and told her to concentrate on her grandpa, not me. Its crazy how out of proportion rumors get.

On a side note: I exercised (basketball) for the first time in weeks today. Happy Dance

Linkalicious
cool use it to get laid!!! smokin'

LanİeWindu
Those people are dumb.

Rogue Jedi
just take care of yourself and prove them wrong.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Darth Revan
Wow.. that's kinda sad for all the people who really think you're going to die... But funny for you laughing

Myth
My friends and I have been joking about that actually. I could just act sad and when a girl asks whats around I say that I'm dying and somewhere in there slip in that I don't want to die a virgin *wink*.

Rogue Jedi
thats kinda desperate.

lil bitchiness
I dont think its desperate, i think its clever.More power to you Myth! smokin'

Myth
laughing I'm not going to do it but if I were really dying that'd be the way to go yes

nazgulinthedark
people are such bad gossipers there days roll eyes (sarcastic)

Be@st
Once I have spread a gossip that one guy actually died. Imagine looks on everybody's faces when they saw him few mins later

§pearhead
laughing out loud if it was true, it'd be sad...

...but that's just funny. thats how rumors ALWAYS are.

Corlindel
Make a party in your funeral and invite us all no expression

Mighty Yoda
you can't leave us now

Korri
lol

burlyman
you should dissapear for a week, have a party, but get friends to invite people calling it a "wake" after your funeral... and then when everyone's drunk - do some heavenly smoke effects and appear!! eek!

Myth
You know thats just flat out mean don't you.

Dirty Vader
F**king rumours, hate them

greyboy
thats what im sayin man....beat this thing..."kick its a** seabass"

crazy_c
It worked in airplane yes

Linkalicious
So have you used it to get laid yet? it's been like 3 days already. That should be like 6 sympathy humps by now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.