The Remake List

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
The slated remakes for horror:

The Hills Have Eyes
Wicker Man
Th Eye (Remake of the Japanese version)
Bride of Frankensetin
2001 Maniacs (H.P. Lovecraft story, remake of 2000 Maniacs)
House of Wax
It's Alive
The Fly
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
Evil Words
Baron Blood
Black Sabbath
Mute Witness
I Saw What You Did
Prom Night
Scannners
Phone
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
Pet Semetary (This is how the idiots spelled it)
Suspiria
Cure
Dead of Night
Amityville
Dark Water
The Sentinel
A Tale of Two Sisters
The Toolbox Murders
Tell Me Something
the Reincarnation of Peter Proud
The Grudge
Don't Look Up
The Changeling
Turn

Well, guess its time to give up horror is dead... R.I.P.

BackFire
It's very sad, most of those movies do not need to be remade.

slayer
why remake a masterpeice and turned it into a piece of garbage?

zombie_master
hey i like it when they remake the movies better gore and more realistic violence.....gets me excited just thinking about it opps i had an accident but lets not get into that.....

Evil Dead
better gore, more realistic violence? I thought a movie was a story..which means it has a plot...a plot that the audience may care about. What's the point of rewriting a story if you can't make it better?

HockeyFace
I agree with you 100% Evil Dead, but most of the younger audience isn't smart enough to realize the flaws in the movies and don't realize that the movie is plotless. As long as they see some blood and gore and boobs they are happy.

zombieman
Theres also rumors of a Halloween remake and a Halloween anime version. I will lose all faith in the genre if these go ahead.

WindDancer
Now I wonder what happen with that so-called Suspiria remake? I hope the idea got cancel. There hasn't been any new updates about the project. Hopefully it got drop.

slayer
unfortunately it hasn't.....yet

botankus
That list is about 30 movies too long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.