Boner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Do you remember Boner? On growing pains? I know I'm hella old and all, but maybe you remember him. He was funny, that Boner. A very funny guy. He made Mike Seaver look like a genius. smile

Kosta
Nope big grin

Lianslo
i'm w/ ya...i love growing pains...and who could forget boner?...definately not the brightest crayon in the box though

Tired Hiker
Totally. laughing out loud

Lianslo
but we're obviously the only two ppl here at KMC who remember this funny boy...nobody watches quality tv anymore

<<Solo>>
Lol I thought this thread was about something else.

Linkalicious
OMG who let you out of your cage...ahem....i mean isolated habitat again TH?? confused

*gets broom and chases Prest back to his pad*

realworlddreams
i know that show...leo dicaprio was on it too

JediHDM
i remember...and i'm not exactly 'old' either...i used to watch that show all the time...and yeah, i remember boner...i must admit, that is not the first thing that came into my mind when you said boner, i can tell you that right now..

Rogue Jedi
i remember the a team.

LarryTheArch
nice job TH roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
You know when you get an absolute visual of something and its hilarious, well thats what i just had laughing out loud

Funny stuff Link!! laughing out loud

Linkalicious
The two holes in the tongue make it easier for them to slide on.....clearly you can see why the were JC's favorite shoe! big grin

Rogue Jedi
mr. t was the man!!!

amity75
You crazy fool!

DeNiro
I remeber growing pains but i dont rember boner but growing pains was a great show it was funny

Linkalicious
opps!!! embarrasment *is a moron*

posted this in the wrong thread. damn you TH!!! i blame you for it all!

burlyman
I like Boner, Boner is great fun! smile

wuTa
i went to school with a kid whos nickmane was boner....could u imagine havin the nickname boner...."yo boner come her"....poor bastard

Korri
god TH you talk so much crap big grin

LanİeWindu
3!!!!

I remember Boner.

Like that episode when Ben makes that movie about Alligators and oner is in the bathtub with his head "cut off".

Korri
is this an american thing? blink

LanİeWindu
Yeah I think so.

Korri
ok that explains it then big grin

amity75
If it was a Scottish program then he'd be called "Stonner" or "Brickie". Oh God, that was childish. Forgive me.

Fire
I remember him

Lianslo
Yes! I knew there had to be more then 2 quality tv watchers around here! smile

Korri
laughing aw naw man that wis pure funny but!

Polly
I remember Boner! Yeah.. he made Mike seem like a GENIUS! Not the sharpest knife in the drawer to say the least.. confused

amity75
Aye, too right hen! Maist ae them wulnae ken whit we're talkin aboot! (Please forgive my "nedism" speak!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.