Gambit vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VENOMfan
well....I kinda threw this one together.

this is just a brawl. I doubt either would make use of pre-time but lets say it happens in a wal-mart so both have plenty of stuff to sling at each other.

disscuss

the assassin
wow! this would be the craziest fight. while bullseye can throw with the greatest accuracy, gambit has very good accuracy as well and can charge his items with kinetic energy. i would root for bullseye but i think gambit would win. barely!

Arachnoidfreak
ha! this would be awesome. i have so many possibilites floating around in my head that i cant put them all here. it just starts out: Bullseye throws a Hershey's bar and hits Gambit in the throat, Gambit retaliates with a charged box of cereal. *BOOM* he missed and asile 1 is blown to bits, with pieces of fruits and vegetables everywhere

DemonicGambit-2
Hm....well as far as I know Gambit has never missed a target. And I know that Bullseyes has never missed a target.... So since Gambit has the power to kinetically charge objects I'll go with him big grin Plus the fact Bullseye will have to find sharp objects, Gambit could grab toilet paper and make it deadly laughing Can you see that!! laughing

Wynndar
WTF....didnt u guys read the series about ambit like las year or the year before where bullseye made him look like a *****...and he pointed out that he was the one who invented that card trick....this fight isnt even close, its jus Gambit running and scrambling for his life.

Arachnoidfreak
well, to make this fight last, Gambit has to miss sometimes, or else he'd blow up Bullseye with a box of Tic-Tacs

DemonicGambit-2
Well so will Bullseye then, otherwise it would end in like a second....what if Gambit and Bullseye kept throwing stuff and everything collided so neither one hit each other? blink Think that could happen?

Arachnoidfreak
haha! it could! that would be great. then they'd have to fist fight. then again, Gambit could just charge up Bullseye's costume, and make it explode while he is still wearing it.

Darth Jello
this already happened, bullseye nearly killed him, he caught his cards and threw them back at him, and impaled him on a sai.

and if bullseye can kill a woman through 2 glass plate windows with a toothpick, he could probably kills someone with toilet paper.

Wynndar
yep...bullseye kicked his ass..wasnt even close at all

DemonicGambit-2
Fine howzabout this? What if Gambit was at his full potiental at the time of their fight? Then who will win?

Arachnoidfreak
shouldnt the charged cards explode when Bullseye touches them?? damn writers.

VENOMfan
aw damnit this fight already happend? well...........I had another vs idea so maybe we can change gears........

Nightcralwer and Beast((or any X-man besides Wolverine)) vs Bullseye and......any idea'?

DemonicGambit-2
Hm....Well Beast against Bullseye would put up a fight, but I don't think he'd last. Nightcrawler might put up more of a struggle, but again I doubt he'd make it thorugh the night so to speak

Darth Jello
look, a character should be at least on the same martial arts level as wolverine before he or she even thinks about taking on bullseye. he may not have fancy powers or super-strength, but his aim and his formidable fighting skills are usually enough to get the job done.

also don't forget that his entire skeleton is plated with adamantium and that some of his bones have been completely replaced with it too.

VENOMfan
so are there any X-men who can fit that profile? Omega Red? Sabretooth can take Wolverine...maybe Deathstrike?((from the comic not the movie))

Im thinking Scarlet Spider but he could be saved for another vs thread.

Darth Jello
actually, deathstryke's initial target was bullseye, not wolverine. and bullseye also has an interest in killing deathstryke since she did have a fling with matt...

VENOMfan
this sounds like its got some potential I also remembered Deathstroke from DC but Im not to familar with him.

perhaps Lady Deathstrike vs Bullseye in.......a ace hardware store?

Darth Jello
read DD 196-200 (fairly common). neither of them would walk away from that battle

baddspellahl4
I'm going with gambit on this one.

baddspellahl4
as long as you are taling about the new one. the fully poered gambit could fly, make objects explode without touching them etc.. he would win, but regular gambit doesn't stand a chance

Cosmo Kramer
Bullseye would own Gambit

crazyspinz
gambit would own this fight, especialy in wal mart.

gambit could pick up a bunch of bouncy balls, (u know those small ones) and whip them down an ile. that would be frikin NUTS.

and plus, there has got to be like 100 decks of cards in a walmart

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah but Bullseye invented that trick with the cards a very long time ago when Frank Miller wrote DareDevil. So he would get his hands on atleast 50 of those cards

Arsenal
Then they would start running around the store throwing toys at eachother. I swear I would get out a gun and shoot them both.

Nataku8188
Gambit misses a lot... Bullseye never misses. Bullseye can hti gambit's charged objects as they leave his hand so they blow his own hand off.

Bullseye would rape gambit up and down Wal*mart.

Arsenal
After a while Gambit would start crying and bow down and let him penetrate him.

lightaxe
weak man, weak

flyfly
gambo

MODOK
Wow.

I would pay serious money to see this fight.

Gambit wins

BlackZero30x
well they fought in the books and gambit admitted that bullseye was better...so gambit ran...in h2h bullseye's the better man....gambit's abilty's gives him the edge in strategy....sooo imo if gambit places some time delay exploding objects in cretin hidden places and what not i believe he can trick him into a trap.

gambit 6-7/10

Priest
Bullseye

redhotrash
Gambit has beaten Wolverine and Sabretooth seperately in h2h before. I agree though that this would be a good fight. I just dont think they would both be reduced to only throwing stuff at each other.

snoopdogg
When did Gambit beat Logan?

redhotrash
If I remember right it was during one of their trips out with the Shiar. They were training and Gambit got him down, held his staff at this throat, and said something along the lines of "Bang, you're dead"

Wild Shadow
gambit would beat old Lester in a fight regardless of his one time fight with him in comics and gambits statement which is retarded but, also have to take context of their skirmish into account.

the reason gambit was doing so horrible with bullseye is b/c he was tired exhausted hadnt slept and was on the run from various assassins and the fighting had started getting to him... most important thing was that he simply was recalling the fight with Bullseye since he was injured and suffering from delirium in the new son's reality home base.

snoopdogg
Yea, I don't think Bullseye has what it takes to take Gambit down.

jinzin
Originally posted by redhotrash
Gambit has beaten Wolverine and Sabretooth seperately in h2h before. I agree though that this would be a good fight. I just dont think they would both be reduced to only throwing stuff at each other.

What the f**k?

GTFO no he hasn't... oh unless you mean when he's using the danger room to his advantage or fighting characters who are inhibited in some way.... in straight fights both parties have beaten gambit multiple times... get that propaganda outa here!

bullseye actually misses a lot when dealing with peak and superhumans, they even mock him for it. But gambit's agility is probably olympic, not peak human. Still, he has the power to destroy the whole battlefield and take out bullseye by flicking a whole deck arround. who care sabout accuracy when you can make a firestorm?

I go with gambit 6/10

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

GTFO no he hasn't... oh unless you mean when he's using the danger room to his advantage or fighting characters who are inhibited in some way.... in straight fights both parties have beaten gambit multiple times... get that propaganda outa here! he has beaten creed before

Originally posted by Starscream M
he has beaten creed before

by using his powers, which is reasonable because he is very powerfull, but not in h2h

snoopdogg
Gambit stalemated DareDevil in H2H once.

redhotrash
He really only uses his powers once, and was getting him in h2h before that. To be fair Creed had just finished a danger room session on its highest setting.

jinzin
he has beaten creed before

yeah? uh no..

Starscream M
yeah? uh no.. yes he has. when creed tried to invade the xmansion, gambit tossed a charged card into creed's mouth.

SamZED
Im pretty sure Bullseye already beat Gambit. Said something like "im just too good" and kicked him in the face.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by 753
by using his powers, which is reasonable because he is very powerfull, but not in h2h

actually isn't he an expert in Savate(French Kickboxing)?

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Gambit stalemated DareDevil in H2H once.

wasn't that during the new son saga?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by BlackZero30x

wasn't that during the new son saga? Gambit said he is a master of Savate.

And I'm not sure if it was during the New Son saga or not but I don't think it was.

jinzin
yes he has. when creed tried to invade the xmansion, gambit tossed a charged card into creed's mouth.
Oh you mean when he got Creed while Creed was otherwise preoccupied? Yeah.. that's a legit win right there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
hey jinzin, where ya been?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by BlackZero30x

According to Gambit he is a master of Savate.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/th_Gambit_016_017.jpg

BlackZero30x
According to Gambit he is a master of Savate.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/th_Gambit_016_017.jpg

ooh yea thanks man! i thought i had read this before...that's back when gambit was the unified king of the thieves and assassins

jinzin
Originally posted by Mindset
hey jinzin, where ya been?

lol hi there mindset...

Been training for an upcoming fight in may... and working.... lord have I been working. sad

redhotrash
What the f**k?

GTFO no he hasn't... oh unless you mean when he's using the danger room to his advantage or fighting characters who are inhibited in some way.... in straight fights both parties have beaten gambit multiple times... get that propaganda outa here!

X-Men, issue 38, I know you have it.

Starscream M
Oh you mean when he got Creed while Creed was otherwise preoccupied? Yeah.. that's a legit win right there. roll eyes (sarcastic) so...it was still a fair fight. and gambit beat creed...just because you don't like it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

jinzin
Good lord... do you guys have any idea how discouraging it is to have to educate your ignorant assess at a rate of constantly?

Seriously... that was a fair fight?

Yeah? Which part? The part where Sabretooth was wearing restraints that constrained him, hindered his senses, and negated his claws?

Or the part where he just got done taking down the danger room at the maximum level.... (You know the same level that's put entire X-teams in bad positions)?

ORRR the part where both parties suggested that Creed WANTED Remy to hurt/attempt to kill him as a way to further drive the wedge between himself and Rogue that Sabretooth was already prodding?

Yeah... a REAL LEGIT win... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gimme a break. Wolverine's beat on that gumbo eatin pretty boy more than a handful of times in actual fights... you think he's a match for Sabretooth?

OH who am I kidding I'm talking to Retrotrash and Starscream... what else should I expect? lol

redhotrash
So he wanted Gambit to kill him because it MIGHT cause problems with him and Rogue? Wasnt aware Rogue and Creed shared such a close relationship.
The only thing he didnt have access to here his claws and teeth. Regardless he never put a finger on Gambit.
Also, are you suggesting that Sabretooth is more formidable than the entire X-Men team? Thats something.
Your fandom of a single character borders on obsession. Just claim Loganism as your religion for this year's census.
And please dont group me with Starscream.

Wild Shadow
actually you can be pretty bias i wouldnt peg you as being similar to starscream but, you fall closer to h18 imo... not much of a difference when the resulting argument is the same but with different reasons.

redhotrash
How is that bias? Seemed like pretty genuine questions to me. He once accused me of bias because I said Omega Red would beat Creed. His reasoning: I apparently hate Wolverine, and even though both Red and Creed are almost exclusively Wolverine villains, Omega is somehow "Less Wolverine" related than Creed, so I sided with him.

Wild Shadow
How is that bias? Seemed like pretty genuine questions to me. He once accused me of bias because I said Omega Red would beat Creed. His reasoning: I apparently hate Wolverine, and even though both Red and Creed are almost exclusively Wolverine villains, Omega is somehow "Less Wolverine" related than Creed, so I sided with him.
well answer me this are you fully aware of wolverine and his villain gallery?

b/c to me jinzin is, i have yet to see you fully aware of the wolverine history mythos and actually ignore context and story just to say how a certain character loses..

like jinzin said Gambit was in the danger room booth and set the setting to its highest lvl and watched creed struggle and fight through it.. once creed finished he broke through the wall panting and sweating talking about how he was nearly killed and how he liked it..

the restrains dulled sabretooth senses and urges the claw restrains were also closely secured to one another... its like a prisoner with those leg and hand cuffs chained closely to the waist where one has limited movement.

tell me how can you honestly think that is remotely fair?

aside from that jinzin is right about sabretooth wanting gambit to f@#@ him up in order for Rogue to think less of remy.. since rogue was not fully trusting remy at the time.

gambit wanted sabretooth dead but knew if he did anything rogue would never trust him. sabretooth was aware about gambits past and letting a woman die all over a jewel and also his part in the morlock massacre all thinks remy never wanted rogue to know about.

context bud context.. bye the bye sabretooth has always bn a team wrecker due to every ones cis same as omega red.. he does well b/c he is vicious hard to put down he hunts and sneaks attacks is brutal...
has mental blocks and his rage is enough to ko various TP's.. its like a predator on roids when sabe runs loose in the mansion.. can they stop him out in the open and unloading on him? yes.. but it is easier said then done.

jinzin
So he wanted Gambit to kill him because it MIGHT cause problems with him and Rogue? Wasnt aware Rogue and Creed shared such a close relationship.

Well it would appear you're not entirely aware of MUCH going on in the X-universe outside what you can infer from the pretty pictures... If you read the plot to this comic you might have grasped this... erm

And yeah, playing headgames with the X-men was the bread and butter of what Creed did the entire time he was captive under the X men... Like I said... READ.

The only thing he didnt have access to here his claws and teeth. Regardless he never put a finger on Gambit.
Wrong.... He flat out stated that the restraints stifled his senses. For someone like Creed, that's kind of a big deal. But don't you worry I don't expect you to be aware of that either...

Also, are you suggesting that Sabretooth is more formidable than the entire X-Men team? Thats something..
And once again caught unawares eh?

I suppose you're ignorant to the fact that Creed's handed it to entire groups of X-men before.... Sigh.. like I said, educating you is most bothersome...

Your fandom of a single character borders on obsession.
My "fandom" of the character has NOTHING to do with the PLOTLINE and the FACTS that I addressed as they took place in the comic.... That's just good reading and better comprehension.. you should try it sometime.

claim Loganism as your religion for this year's census.
Considering that Logan and Creed are two entirely different characters...

that'd be a little... confused

And please dont group me with Starscream. you're absolutely correct... I've SEEN HIM be reasonable before.. and on more than one occasion... okay.. we'll group you below him then is that better?
Crap, what am I thinking? I should have communicated this post to you in pictures somehow... atleast you might have got the message then. oh well. wink

Wild Shadow
@redhot trash dont forget to read my post in the other page as well when u are done reading jinzin.

jinzin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
well answer me this are you fully aware of wolverine and his villain gallery?

b/c to me jinzin is, i have yet to see you fully aware of the wolverine history mythos and actually ignore context and story just to say how a certain character loses..

like jinzin said Gambit was in the danger room booth and set the setting to its highest lvl and watched creed struggle and fight through it.. once creed finished he broke through the wall panting and sweating talking about how he was nearly killed and how he liked it..

the restrains dulled sabretooth senses and urges the claw restrains were also closely secured to one another... its like a prisoner with those leg and hand cuffs chained closely to the waist where one has limited movement.

tell me how can you honestly think that is remotely fair?

aside from that jinzin is right about sabretooth wanting gambit to f@#@ him up in order for Rogue to think less of remy.. since rogue was not fully trusting remy at the time.

gambit wanted sabretooth dead but knew if he did anything rogue would never trust him. sabretooth was aware about gambits past and letting a woman die all over a jewel and also his part in the morlock massacre all thinks remy never wanted rogue to know about.

context bud context.. bye the bye sabretooth has always bn a team wrecker due to every ones cis same as omega red.. he does well b/c he is vicious hard to put down he hunts and sneaks attacks is brutal...
has mental blocks and his rage is enough to ko various TP's.. its like a predator on roids when sabe runs loose in the mansion.. can they stop him out in the open and unloading on him? yes.. but it is easier said then done.

QFT punk

BlackZero30x
Good lord... do you guys have any idea how discouraging it is to have to educate your ignorant assess at a rate of constantly?

Seriously... that was a fair fight?

Yeah? Which part? The part where Sabretooth was wearing restraints that constrained him, hindered his senses, and negated his claws?

Or the part where he just got done taking down the danger room at the maximum level.... (You know the same level that's put entire X-teams in bad positions)?

ORRR the part where both parties suggested that Creed WANTED Remy to hurt/attempt to kill him as a way to further drive the wedge between himself and Rogue that Sabretooth was already prodding?

Yeah... a REAL LEGIT win... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gimme a break. Wolverine's beat on that gumbo eatin pretty boy more than a handful of times in actual fights... you think he's a match for Sabretooth?

OH who am I kidding I'm talking to Retrotrash and Starscream... what else should I expect? lol

i agree with the top part.....

....but as to wolverine beating gambit on a regular basis thats not true....and neither is gambit beating wolverine......im pretty sure that every time they fight the winner rotates....so im pretty sure that they beat each other consistently.....

as for gambit beating wolverine and on that shiar ship...that was uncanny x-men...can't remember the issue number tho....but a few issues earlier wolverine just had beaten him....

jinzin
The only time Gambit has beaten Wolverine is by cheating... if that's the argument you want to make then I'll agree with that, but every time Wolverine's in turn trounced Gambit it's been in straight up fights. confused

snoopdogg
Gambit vs Bullseye.

snoopdogg
X-Men, issue 38, I know you have it. Creed was handicapped. But it did show that Gambit is more skilled than Creed is imo.

jinzin
Creed was handicapped. But it did show that Gambit is more skilled than Creed is imo.

Nah. They're probably about equal in sheer skills. Sabretooth simply prefers the stall and brawl method than actually having to resort to his real skill.

Lord_Talron
bullseye. if you think theres something that gambit can make into a throwing weapon that bullseye cant, you are delusional. anyways, bullseye's just too unexpected to lose in this

BlackZero30x
The only time Gambit has beaten Wolverine is by cheating... if that's the argument you want to make then I'll agree with that, but every time Wolverine's in turn trounced Gambit it's been in straight up fights. confused

i in no way mean offense by this but you do have an understanding of gambits character do you not?.....he makes it perfectly clear that cheating is his way of things....so that's nothing new...i'll agree when ever he beats him he cheats....just like he normally does with anyone...it's just apart of his character.....

anyways the uncanny x-men issue where gambit beats wolverine was a few issues after he was playing Basket ball....it was gambit and jubilee Vs Wolverine and rouge i think...the deal was no powers and gambit was clearly cheating by using his agility...like i said it's in his character.....soo were in agreement that they beat each other consistently under those circumstances?

but yes as snoopdog pointed out this is Gambit Vs Bullseye

and i stand by what i said Gambit 6-7/10

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
bullseye. if you think theres something that gambit can make into a throwing weapon that bullseye cant, you are delusional. anyways, bullseye's just too unexpected to lose in this

but gambit's weapons explode and damage the whole area, he isnt as accurate as bullseye, but he doesn't have to be either

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.