The Dark Tavern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tari_Ringeril
The Dark Tavern is set in the middle of a wooded area. A long winding path leads up to it. The Tavern is a three foot story tavern not include the catacombs underneath where all the drinks are stored. There is a lake to the left and a path leading to the back where the stables are located. When you first walk in you see a fire place and to the left there is a bar which is most of the time self served if there is no bartender. On the left are tables and chairs for sitting, in the fair left corner are stairs leading up to the apartments where characters can get their rooms to stay. There are two levels of rooms, Level 1 and Level 2. Level 1 is a long hallway that branches off and creates two more hallways left and right. When you walk onto Level 1 of the room areas you can see down the hallway to the starts that lead to Level 2, level 2 only has one hallway that has doors on both sides and a locked door. That door leads to the library. Only regulars and people who ask permission may venture there. Now if you venture into the catacombs which you really shouldn't do you will see that there are systems of many halls and tunnels where wine and other drinks are stored.

Character Setup:

There are types of Characters to choice from

Elf

Anthro

Vampire

Angel

Demon

Demon/Angel

Human

Draconian

Basically the genre is fantasy. The laws are simple. No BS no killing unles both charries agree to a fight to the death or judges are present to watch.

Also, try and add the profile to your charrie and if you can a picture. Also let me see the profile to see if the charrie fits the genre. Have fun.

Tari_Ringeril
Name: Tari Ringeril
Species: Vampire
Special Abilites: Flaming Sword
Weapon(s): Long swords (Wolf Blaze and Lunar)
Magic(s): Fire, Ice and Lightening
Basic Personality: Her personality seems to be dark and haunting at first but when you get to know her she seems more light
Title: Caster

Tari_Ringeril
Basically you can choice more types, I ment to type here are some types of characters you can chose from.

Ushgarak
Whoa, cimplete lack of permission- please check out the rules!

Tari_Ringeril
Meh, sorry, I was half asleep when I did this messed I guess I just lightly skimmed over them.

SuperSayinGoku
.......... Ok.....

I wanna be the race from DragonBall Z called Saiyans that can have super powers and turn super saiyan (I am a diehard fan of DBZ)
The picture of a Saiyan as me is as my sig pic.

Name: Kakorat
Heigh: 6'7

SuperSayinGoku
Sorry forgot all the other info

Special Ability: Super Saiyan(Your hair turns golden and your musceles get bigger you have a huge power burst) and Oozaru(When a saiyan stares at the moon he turns into a giant ape he cannot use any special attacks at that moment but it gives a power burst but not such a power burst as you get in a Super Saiyan form)

Weapons: Long sword like trunks has.
Magic(Or ki attacks): Kamehamehame, Big Bang attack, Burning attack, Scatter shot, Destructo disk.
Basic Personality: A saiyan who has been sent to a planet ( Prob earth) to destroy it but suffered memory lost and forgot about destroying the planet and now he is a good Saiyan and protects everybody the innocent.

Title: The first Saiyan To Help the Innocent.

SuperSayinGoku
Add to the personality: He is a very light sided saiyan who will never back off from a single fight because even if he protects the innocent saiyan blood still runs in his veins so he will never miss a fight.

Red_Drake
I don't think this has been given permission to play though...

Trickster
Well since Ush hasn't closed, and he has posted. I think probably Tari's got permission by PM. Still I'll wait to post my character.

PadfootsPyrefly
Yeah, so will I.

Garnet
I agree with Paddy!

PadfootsPyrefly
*ish waiting for permission*

Garnet
*Meish too! Missio accomplished all group 3 members have been contacted*

PadfootsPyrefly
(Oh, thanks ^^ No replies yet?)

FRO§T
yeh i wanna join too but, i dont wanna post a character if its not allowed

Guardian_Rikku
Is anyone gonna say if this rp has permission or not? I even pmed Tari and I havn't gotten a responce yet, and it's been a while.

Garnet
Name: Hope
Species: Angel
Special Abilites: Holy Slash
Weapon(s): Dagger and broadsword (Lightning and Holy)
Magic(s): water, ice, and healing
Basic Personality: Hope is a very sweet person and cares for others deeply especially her sister.
Title: White

Garnet
I'll post their pic soon.

Garnet
(Is it ok Paddy that I named her Hoshi?)

Tari_Ringeril
((@_@ hellos, sorry, been sick and Haven't been able to respond to a lot of things...heh. I talked to Ush....))

Garnet
What did he say?

Guardian_Rikku
Name: Hoshi
Species: Demon
Special Abilites: Wave of Darkness, Deadly slash
Weapon(s): Bow and arrows, longsword
Magic(s): Dark, Fire, Death
Basic Personality: Hoshi is mainly an evil girl, but is sweet towards her sister, Hope.
Title: Protecter

Yeah, the pic Garnet posted is our chars. She's the angel, I'm the demon. We're twins.

Garnet
Twins that's us!

Guardian_Rikku
Yep yep ^^

Garnet
Yup.

Guardian_Rikku
I've come up with her occupation: Assasin.

Stealth Agent
what exactlly do you do

Beyond_Batman
Name: Vash
Special Abilites:None expet his the legendary gunman and can shoot better then anyone in the world!!
Weapons: Callibor 36 Pistol.
Magic:None
Basic Personality: Humurous and funny. Likes dougnuts and is a good friend. He is pure Good and he never kills a person even if the person is attacking him.
Tytle:Vash The Stampede, Humanoid Typhoon, Legendary Gunman

Beyond_Batman
The other char I posted I dont want him!

Guardian_Rikku
Me?

Guardian_Rikku
Beyond, are you sure you can take already made Anime characters and use them here?

FRO§T
Name: Ark Darkhart
Species: Dark Demon
Special Abilites: Flyte, turn into smoke and telepathy
Weapon(s): two daggars and two leather gloves with metal studs on the knuckles
Magic(s): Ice, and Darkness
Basic Personality: doesnt show much emotion, keeps to himself, very mysterious
Title: ?????

Guardian_Rikku
Yeah, two demons in counting!

FRO§T
whats the tital thing

Guardian_Rikku
Just what your char is called, usually by his'her personality.

FRO§T
ok, any ways when do we start, and what do we do here, is it like Diablo were we get missions and have to complete them in the labarynth

Beyond_Batman
Everybody clear out The Humanoid Typhoons walking! I have caused chaos I have killed peaple but I have changed... Oh well LETS GET THE PARTY GOING SOMEBODY TAKE THE CONTROL OF THIS RPG OK???

Guardian_Rikku
We can't take control of this rp, It's Tari-san's. We shall wait for her.

GoneWithTheSin
Name: Adora
Species: Vampire
Special Abilites: Phsycic
Weapon(s): Hand gun, Claws
Magic(s): Lightning
Basic Personality: Ready for anything, doesn't have a problem with you if you dont have a problem with her.

Guardian_Rikku
When's this gonna start?

FRO§T
dont know

BakaXero
when did this start?
i'll join....post character later

Guardian_Rikku
^ Laaaaaazy.

Tari Ringeril
((Is the actual lazy person..has not been around for a while.* Ush told me to ask next time before I started another one. Be around later guys))

Deity
u must start it soon

BakaXero
warn me a bit before you decide to start i'll get my character ready by then

Guardian_Rikku
K, Xero, i'll tell you after we get pretty deep into the game smile

Crimson
Name: Sassenach (Crimson Rain Warheit)

Species: Elf

Special Abilities: Harmonixer and Priestess

Weapon(s): Bow, Moon Stone Dirk, Holy Book of Scripture and Spells.

Magic(s): She isn't that much of a Priestess and often uses such things she might of learned about it to her advantage. From getting a place to stay or saying there is a great evil in their home that she would be willing to exorsist for them, she does it all. But when it comes down to it, she is often rather good at it and when needed found to be the one with the open heart willing to offer her help for not the sake of her own being.

Basic Personality: She is ofter quite and not to intent on giving her trust so quickly. She has been hurt throughout her life so many times she shadows herself away. Though aches for love she fears her soul doesn't deserve. She is strong willed though and very much gentle, yet poor beyond belief. Which often makes her take advantage of others and her powers for a place to rest and food to fill her body so that she might endure another day.

Occupation: Master Pick Pocket and Conner (A simple Priestess when her powers are needed for the good, though most only know her by this role. The others that find their money bags and walets missing know her by the other. ^.^)

Title: Wanderer, Outlander

Tari Ringeril
oi vey....things haven't been going to well on my end...you may start without me but no killing each other you here stick out tongue))

Guardian_Rikku
((YAY! smile ))

BakaXero
I might join later... got too many things in my head to think properly....

Guardian_Rikku
((....You think? blink

I dont want to start this, I hate starting rps...I'll wait for someone else to.))

Guardian_Rikku
Someone start!

Summoner_Yunie
An angel was soaked to the core from the rain overhead. Many of her own kind called her 'The Peacemaker', but friends referred to her as 'Hope.' Hope ran a hand through her sensibly short brown and gave a smile to various people as she trudged in the shop.

Coming upon the counter, she took a seat delicately on one of the many seats before she removed her white cloak. Humming a tune she gazed at the door waiting for her sister.

Guardian_Rikku
Soon after a mysterious figure was seen making her way to the very same place. She was stangly dry, even if the rain poared. It seemed to bounce off of her. She swung the door open and entered. Hoshi quickly spotted her sister and silently walked over to her.

Summoner_Yunie
"It took you a while to come, you know," said Hope playfully. She combed her long, nimble fingers through her hair. She penetrated her sister with one of her sidelong glances with her brown eyes. "What made you late this time, Hoshi?"

XornonJay
Seems like an okay post, or will be once everyone gets here. I'll join when i get home from school.

Summoner_Yunie
((I couldn't think of anything else, that's why))

Guardian_Rikku
((Me either laughing out loud Besides, are you like judging our posts?))

Hoshi flipped a stand of black hair back, looking blankly at her sister. She finally answered. "A job," She answered plainly, without including any detail. But Hope knew what she meant. It was what Hoshi did for a living.

Summoner_Yunie
Shaking her head Hope gave Hoshi a smile and offered her a seat next to her. Sighing she once more took a sip of her hot cider. It filled all of her cold, shivering bones with a warm sensation.

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi sat, her lips curling into a smile as well. But it wasn't the kind of smile Hope had. Hope gave a soul warming smile. Hoshi, on the other hand, gave smiles that usually meant trouble. But not this smile. This was a bit 'less evil'. She ordered some herbal tea from the waitress.

Summoner_Yunie
Hope sat back and shoved the finished cider away from her. "Maybe we should get a room from the night here. I heard a wandering bard giving a good recommendation to this place a while back," said Hope. She indicated the bustling room around her.

Guardian_Rikku
As soon as she recieved her tea, Hoshi took on small sip, and focused her attention on Hope. "Really? Why not. I hardly care," She spoke, stretching her black feathered wings out. "Maybe I can get some business...?" She pondered out loud, then took another drink of the steaming liqued.

Summoner_Yunie
"Which buisness again?" said Hope as she turned around to face her.

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi did not turn to look at her sister this time. "Assasin," She muttered, drumming her slightly long finger nails apon the counter.

XornonJay
Name: Xornon Jay
race: Human
Weapons: Two boot throwing knives, two pistols in shoulder holsters, a sawed-off shotgun in a back sling.
Appearance: Black cargo pants with soft leather boots (for silent movement), a blue under shirt, and a black full length, hooded cloak. He has a scar running from the left side of his hair line, across his face to the right side of his jaw. Long blonde hair, one deep green eye, and one steel blue eye.
Attitude: Is usually very reserved and quiet, but kind when you talk to him. His "job" requires him to be somewhat friendly and approachable (so his clients aren't scared away). Though, you can always see his eyes moving, scanning his surroundings, and possible ways out of possible situations.

Summoner_Yunie
"Not that again," said Hope with a sigh. "Can't you try a different job for once? That's not the best job in the world. You can get more money working somewhere else."

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi cracked a grin, revealing two rather sharp looking fangs. "I like it; I'll try side jobs sometime, but I actually do make a good bit of money."

Summoner_Yunie
"Why don't you work here?" Hedi gestures her hand toward the tavern around her. "A sign out there said they needed help and gave a reasonable fee."

Guardian_Rikku
"Perhaps," She muttered. "But I might be called out for a mission," She replied, shrugging carelessly.

Summoner_Yunie
"Hoshi," said Hedi with an exaggerated yawn. "No matter what I say; you never quit that job!"

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi took another sip of her tea. "What can i say? I like it. You dislike it of corse...but I cannot quit. I'm sorry," It sounded like she meant it. Hoshi was never, EVER this kind to another soul.

Summoner_Yunie
"Well, I gotta go. God offered me a promotion on the West Gate as commander. It's my first day, I'm so excited and I don't wanna be late," said Hedi.

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi nodded absently. "Best of luck, sis," She said, winking. "Try and get back not too late. But i might be...out,"

Summoner_Yunie
"Gotcha. How about we meet back at this tavern? That sound ok?" asked Hedi.

Crimson
Her cloak had only reached the fair depths of her waist. Flaring up as the wind blue intently upon her form. She shuddered once, but only once from the bitter cold, letting her feet guide her toward the gentle hue of the tavern just ahead. The warmth it seemed to so willing offer beaconed her forward. Though that wasn't the only reason, there would be people within, and where their was people, surely there would be their money pouches as well. Her lips curled up into an amused smile, a chuckle forming at the base of her throat.

Each step she took outlined with her boots digging into the soil, soon becoming muffled against the floor boards of the steps. Her leather gloved eased its way through the depths of the fabric cloak, easing the door open with a gentle push. Slipping withing it was just how it seemed, as wonderful as ever. Her eyes scanning over the horizon of patrons, she made little haste to find a seat. A hand moving up to brush a few droplets of dew here and there from her form, then finally pushing her hood back.

Slipping along the lengths of her shoulders and dangling just at her back. Ah, the sweet melody of each person's voice, to some would find annoyance, to her it was all just the same. Her hair was cut short just at her jawline. Marked in streams of glitter and a few clips here and there. It shown a beautiful brown, yet gleamed a bronze when the light struck it just perfectly.

Her cheeks mimicing that of rosemary from the could, she dindn't now seem to mind all that much. Her slightly pointed ears rising at the sound of hoof beats. Spoke too soon she guessed. A sigh following her chest, up and down. A gentle rhythm.

XornonJay
Xornon walked through the rain, he blonde hair matted to his face. As he walked down the small path in the woods, he noticed the small ache in his stomach. It had been days since he had eaten anything. Just as he began to wonder where his next meal would come from, he saw a light down the path. As he moved closer, he saw it was a small tavern. Walking up to the door, he took one of his pistols and put it in his cloak sleeve, getting it ready, just in case one of his many enemies were inside. Walking in, he was shocked at the size of the inside. It was huge compared to what he saw from the outside. A wall of different smells hit him. The smell of dozens of different liquors mixed with smoke was a welcomeing atmosphere. He walked over to the bar and sat down. "Hey bar keep, can I get a tall glass of whiskey?" Once his drink had arrived, he gulped at it, and turned to around at the different occupants, the light from the fire cast an almost erie shadow off the scar across his face.

Crimson
She folded down into the locks of her chair, after of course pulling it out for herself. Her foot caught just at the edge, she guided it to her and fell in. Her body taking its form she arched herself a bit. Hand traveling up the length of her thigh to feeling the cool bitter bite of her hilt. The dirk would come in handy, just in case something was to stir, but most likely not.

Her free hand tugging into her silk pouch, she managed to yank free a few coins. Setting them down before her with a click. Her voice carrying over the voices of most.

"RoseWine if I may beg of it," her accent almost carried fully, yet it remained soft and mistaken.

Brushing a few strands away from her eyes she then began to count her earnings, it had been rather slow that week. Not much to brag for, but at least enough to live off of for the moment. If she must, she would take her chances out in the rain, at least she could build a fire to keep her company. Much less it being a better companion then most in the tavern.

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi nodded curtly at her sister. "Right. See you," She replied.

Most uninterested, Hoshi watch two new figures enter the tavern. She resumed drumming her finger nails, black feathered wings setting of a dark glow in about a 5 foot radius. She carelessly brushed a strand of hair back, then rubbed her pale hands together.

XornonJay
Xornon watched the girl with the wings for a second, and then turn to the one that had just entered. Both looked inocent, but Xornon knew better. Angels were not beings to mess with, and the other had the air of someone that would sooner steal cut ur fingers off before saying hello. He wondered if anyone was in the mood to talk, but thought better of it for the moment, and instead downed the rest of his drink, and ordered another. He would need to get another job soon, he was running short of cash.

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi began to relace up her black boots. She was about to go and seek a temporary job at this tavern, because her sister had suggested it. But she would not, however, give up her current job, one which she loved dearly. This was merely because she got paid to take people's lives.

Summoner_Yunie
Purple smoke swirled about Hoshi's eyes. It began to clear slowly and Hedi began to appear through the purple fog. "They gave the Commander job to Josia. That lady is a drat rat! She takes all of my promotions." Hedi's temper was heating up!

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi blinked silently. "Do not fret. Shall I pay this 'Josia' a small visit?" She asked, narrowing her dark eyes.

Summoner_Yunie
"No," said Hedi as she wrinkled her nose. "I can deal with my own problems." She shook her head with a smile.

Guardian_Rikku
"really," She muttered, but did not, for a bizzar reason, feel up to argueing with her sister at the moment. This was strange, but oh well.

Summoner_Yunie
(I can't think of anything else to post)

Darkness Haunts
Here is my sign up... must I be approved by the RPG-maker or can I just go ahead and post? Plus I have not seen the RPG-maker post in a while... I am just wondering.

Name: Yuar Oro
Species: Vampiric
Appearance: *See Attachment Below* He appears as the attachment shows. His hair is a crimson-tainted auburn, with a soft almost silk-like feel. His eyes are a moody, piercing emerald green that seem to compliment his flawless pale complexion and ravishing hair. He wears a rather tight, long-sleeved sable shirt that exposes some of his abdomin. His pants are a dark hued tan-like color, that are not tight but are not very loose either. About his neck strangely is a cross... but one of the ends of the cross is curled slightly upwards. About his feet are thick black shoes that have belts about them to fasten them tighter to his shin. Around his waist is a black, silver-buckled belt with a gun fastened to one side and a small, nimble dagger upon the other. They are tightly bound and do not look like they are used fairly often.
Personality: Yuar is what you'd call the 'calm, unbiased-type'. He's got a charming demeanor and his seems to be the epimity of politeness. While he is polite... he also is slightly mysterious and quite, shown in his voice. Despite all this, it's obvious by his lack of fear and confidence that he's sure of himself... without being arrogant.
Attacks/Powers: The normal Vampiric-type powers. He's strong, swift... but yet some thing seems hidden with in him. He doesn't seem quite threatening but the gun and dagger at his side seems to foretell that he knows how to handle his weapons.

I await to post until I get an 'okay' from some one.

Guardian_Rikku
(Me either.)

XornonJay
go ahead and start posting, i don't think the thread creator will be back for a while.

Crimson
(Toya!!! ....*sighs* Ayashi No Ceres...)

Her drink soon to come, she stared over the liquid within. Seeing it almost a shade of crimson, and rather thick at that. Her mind was set at ease as she offered the waitress money. Whom soon after bowed thankfully and made her way back tot he bar. Her herself took to the drink quickly. It was unbelievable how thirsty she was, and the traveling of the sort that she did would surely do that to you.

She tilted the edge to her lips, letting the container's substance within embrace her tongue with its sweet nectar. Soothing its way down just the same to numb any stress. She wasn't much of a drinker, yet she would admit if she did get drunk, it'd be nice to see how long she could stay sober. Setting the drink aside which was now half full, she removed her dirk. Pulling out a small stone from a pouch at her hip. She began to sharpen the blade, making sure no edge didn't go without affection.

Letting it gleam in all its glory.

Darkness Haunts
<Yes... Toooya >

Yuar Oro

Yuar walked into the tavern with little more than a sound to announce his enterance. The door gently seemed to tap behind him as he aided it's closure with his own, delicate pale hand. Standing as if examining the scene for a moment, his eyes glanced over those who were with in range. Although he didn't feel threatened nor moved to make sure this place was indeed a good tavern to stay at, he didn't want to run into a place he shouldn't be.

The place however was quite enough... at least more quite then the 'all vampiric' taverns that some times he went into. It wasn't that he couldn't tolerate noise... it was more that he couldn't tolerate his own species of sorts. The majority of his kind were ruthless, idiotic blood-lusty vampires with little more of a goal than to drink.

Shaking his head lightly, his thoughts were brushed away as he quietly lingered into the main tavern area. His delicate hair of soft crimson wavered gently in the light as his emerald eyes seemed focus upon a table. Reaching it, he eased himself into the seat and instantly unfolded from his pack that hung about his waist with his belt. Putting the pack upon the table, he leaned into his chair a bit more softly as he inhaled a deep breath. Perhaps it was not needed... but it was a human reaction that he never wanted to get rid of. It almost was as if he were clinging to as much humanity as he possibly could.

Flexing his back shoulders gently to releave the tension that had gathered in them, he relaxed a bit more. A calm expression cooled over his face as he glanced about for perhaps a tender of some sorts. Then he thought better of it when he really couldn't see a tender abouts. He didn't need anything right now... it was content just sitting and examining what he had left for his journey.

Opening his packet, he examined his contents: a map, a book, a few parchments and ink, along with various other less-important things. Opening the book and grabbing the ink, he began to write lightly while occasionally glancing up at those that could enter or were already with in the tavern.

Summoner_Yunie
Hedi slid into a seat near the gigantic fireplace. She rubbed her hands in front of it feeling the warmth spill all around her with a cherry glow. Soon her hands felt nice and toasty from the crackling flames of the fire. Hedi stepped back and collapsed on an armchair near it. Her eyes were mesmerized by the flames that were always dancing. After a while, she noticed they followed a rhytmic beat.

Memories of her past clouded into her vision. Her head began to feel swamped with the images of long ago. Previous days of when she played on a playground with a bunch of snub-nosed childern. Some of them was what she had considered friends and still do. A particular scene from her human childhood took over.

Hedi's two long strands of hair was wound into two ponytails by her human friend Rachelle. Rachelle was laughing and chasing boys around the enormous playground while Hedi was curled up with a book. "Hey Hedi! Do you wanna help me catch Terry and the others?" asked Rachelle.

"No thanks," said Hedi from a nearby bench.

"Oh, come on. You're being a stick in the mud."

"How about later?" Hedi looked hopefully at Rachelle.

"No, you'll regret it later." Rachelle stopped chasing for a moment.

"I will?" Hedi sat up a bit straighter.

"Yes, you will." With that Rachelle continued her game.

Back then, she hadn't known what her friend, Rachelle, had meant by that. Now, she knew that she had wasted a lot of her childhood days by reading many books. Wistfully Hedi wanted to return to that day and play that one little game with Rachelle. Now it's not possible.

Hedi was released from the fire's entrancing ways. She began to weep quietly. She tried to brush the tears off but they kept coming, always more than the last. Quietly she asked a waitress for a couple of napkins as she went into a side booth to cry.

XornonJay
Xornon saw the shudder in the womans shoulders near the fire, and instantly knew something was wrong. He didn't have a very soft heart towards people, but he hated seeing women cry. It had always unnerved him. Probably because his mother had always cried when she knew his father was soon to come home drunk, which meant a beating was coming back with him, if not for her, then both of them. As soon as Xornon had turned 16 though, he put a stop to it. The fire in is eyes died when he came back to reality. He walked over to the woman's booth and stood quietly for a minute. She was no ordinary person, that was obvious. He dropped his cool, harsh bounty hunter atmosphere that almost always surrounded him, and became the more easy-going, gentlemanly guy he had been brought up as.
"Umm, excuse me Miss.... I...uh... noticed you were crying, and well....i wanted to ask if there was anything i could do to help. Maybe give you an ear to yell into, or advise..." He realized that advise was probably not what she needed. She had the look of someone wise beyond the age she looked. "... or a face to bash in." He tried to lighten the mood a tad.

Summoner_Yunie
Hedi managed a laugh. "No, I was just remembering being a human. It was long time ago and I didn't take the advantage of living to the maximum. I wish there was something for you to do to help. But there isn't. Thanks for your kindess," said Hedi.

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi vagley notice Hedi, looking quite distressed and now speaking with what looked like a human. She did not intrude. Why? Well, she did not want to but in on their conversation. She knew what her dear sister had been crying about, though. Sometimes she too remembered what it was like to be a human child. She had always been a reble, the opposite of her intelligent and innocent sister. Their parents like Hedi more, but that never mattered to her...

Flashback

Hoshi let out a puff of smoke, removing the cigarette from her mouth. All the kids were doing it these days...And so was she. Hoshi leaned against a the brick wall of her highschool. She could see her sister, Hedi, sitting on a bench and reading a new book of hers...'That's all she ever does...' she would think, rolling her eyes. But she was the only one who was allowed to say such things to Hedi, and if they did, they would literally be beaten up by Hoshi. She was the tough one, staying out late at night, smoking, hanging out in her gangs, and occasionally stealing.

But she was never caught, except by her sister. But Hedi never told a soul. This was why Hoshi 'protected' her so.

Dropping the smoldering bud of her cigarette to the ground and stomping on it, Hoshi began to walk away with her friends, who were planning to do soething rather 'mischevious' quite soon.

end flash back

Hoshi let out a sigh. If she hadn't spent her Human life being a reble and an outcast, she might of enjoyed life more. But this didn't matter; she loved what she was now....although deep down, sometimes she wished she and Hedi were Human again.

Summoner_Yunie
((I'm going to be gone from the 9-17th. Rikku, can you please control Hedi until I return. I really appreciate this))

Imperator J
Hello, i'm new to this, so bear with me. smile

Name: Okkoto-Ren Hadad Ahsureus (goes by "Okkoto"wink
Species: Pure Demon
Special Abilites: Shapeshifting, teleportation, flight, weak telepathy, weak telekinesis, partial invisibility (only at night)
Weapon(s): Can shape shift his body into a variety of weapons.
Magic(s): Basic elemental casting abilities, with a few advanced spells
Basic Personality: Quiet at first, but surprisingly friendly and sociable for a demon. Mischievous and sly, with more of a penchant for mild troublemaking than anything truly EVIL, though if he's angry, his darker side shows no hesitation in exposing itself.
Has a strong predisposition towards hitting on women, and being VERY lusty. Doesn't go overboard though...unless a lady wants him to.
Occupation: Wanderer/ Ex-Lieutenant in Hell's Armies (left after sleeping with his Superior Officer's two daughters)
Title: Previous title was Ahesureus the Terrible, for his prwess in battle. Currently, he has named himself "Okkoto the Bum", and finds great pleasure in this monicre.
Appearence: Check out the link below. Although most of the time he walks around in a black hooded cloak.

And for kicks, here's a quick and dirty drawing I did of my char

Guardian_Rikku
((Sure thing, Yunie smile

Yay, another Demon! That makes 2 right now...that are playing I think. Whatever. laughing out loud ))

Imperator J
A very tall man wearing a long, black hooded cloak steps into the tavern. The hood is pulled low over his face, hiding it, and the cloak is drawn close about him. Despite the foul weather outside, he seems perfectly dry. With hardly a glance at anybody, he moves quietly to a table in one of the darker corners and sits down.
After ordering his drink from one of the barmaids, he begins to observe the other patrons. an elf, two women (obviously related) with wings, what is clearly a vampire, another elf....quite the mixed crowd. He decides that this may be an okay place to settle in for a bit.

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi's dark eyes suddenly caught the movement of another dark creature. Sure enough, it WAS a demon. Hoshi began to grow interested in this creature, so she glided across the room towards him, not making a sound. Her feathers and hair both rippled magically, yet her red eyes were calmer then ever.

Imperator J
sensing the approach of a fellow creature of the night, the hooded man looked over at the approaching woman, though still keeping his hood pulled low. Not wishing to appear unfriendy, he silently pushes out the chair opposite his own and gestures at it with a large, black gloved hand.

Guardian_Rikku
Her arms still crossed against her chest, Hoshi took the seat in which he offered, without hesitation. Any other might of hesitated of been frightful towards such a being, yet Hoshi showed no sign of emotion that was relavent to fear. She curiously peared into the darkness of his hood. "Where do you come from?" She asked as politely as possible, but she really didn't do 'polite' very well.

Imperator J
"Judging by your black wings and lack of any significant manners, I'd say the same place as you: Hell. But you appear mostly human...I'm guessing you aren't native to the Pit."

He stared at her for a long time, as if trying to make his mind up about this strange woman.

"I'm Okkoto...and you are...?"

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi found him rather amusing. She surpressed a smile. She only smiled at those about to die and her sister, Hedi.

"No, not native." She confirmed.

She returned his stare, then answered. "Hoshiko,"

Imperator J
"Nice to meet you Hoshiko....I've never met a non-native Demon before. "

Turns his hooded face from her to the white winged woman over by the bar.

"Are you and she...related?

Guardian_Rikku
Her eyebrow twitched following his gave to her sister.

"Yes," She answered with confidence. "My sister." She added, in such a dangerous tone that meant if he said anything more about Hedi, she would become angry.

Imperator J
Holds hands up in an innocent gesture.

"Alright. I was just curious. There is a strong resemblance between you two. Despite the obvious difference in...alignment."

Referring to her obvious angelic descent as opposed to Hoshino's Demonic one.

XornonJay
Xornon watched the two demons converse and desided to take a seat at the bar. He had fought a demons once, it was a fight he would never forget. Both the demon and he had walked away with severe wounds, but niether died. He had seen the demon only once after that, and they had nodded at each other, and gone about their buisness. They respected each other. Xornon had a wierd fasination with other beings, Demons and Elves being two of his favorite beings to watch. He didn't watch these two though, only listened. They were both far to edgy to watch, they would sence him in a heart beat. Instead he pulled out his knife and spun it on the table top boredly (not sure if thats a word, but it is now smile ).

Darkness Haunts
Yuar Oro

Yuar continued to sketch a few things in his book-like sketchpad. He had kept it with him ever since he began to journey. His book was filled with many sketches- some of creatures he had met, others of various artifacts or objects he had come upon. Only a few of the sketches were fully complete- shaded to key with a background and such. Oddly enough, the only complete sketches had one thing in common- a small, child-like girl was in the picture. She had wings upon them, and she was smiling so brightly it seemed to emit a warmth from the pages.

Now however... Yuar had turned the page, and simply had begun to sketch a picture of a dagger. It seemed to be similiar to his own, accept for the account that there were minor differences. The handle of the dagger that he drew was noticably smoother, with a sun-shaped jewel upon the enterance of where the blade met the handle. His had the moon... and it was a bit more jagged around the sides than the other.
He was about to shade the picture slightly when he stopped... withdrawing a sigh and closing the book almost instantly. He sat it upon the table lightly, and pushing his ink aside he allowed his elbows to rest upon the table. Folding his hands downwards and resting his chin upon the back of his hands, he gazed about.

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi stared for a moment longer, then nodded. "Right," She muttered, obviously rather bored. She became bored easily these day...but then again, even when she was still human, she became bored, which is mainly why she did you stupid things she did.

Summoner_Yunie
Hedi fingered the napkin that was dumped to the side of the plate. Her eyes wandered over to Hoshi and the other demon. When the demon looked at her she felt her blood run cold. A few moments later she could tell that Hoshi was once again bored.

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi yawned obvioulsy, then stood. "Excuse me," She said, then left him. She had sensed Hedi's gaze towards them. She made her way towards Hedi.

Summoner_Yunie
"What is it?" asked Hedi. She tilted her head as she tossed the napkin to the side of her.

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi frowned. "Why were you crying? I thought we were over the past." She said quietly.

Summoner_Yunie
"I'm not crying," said Hedi as she tried to duck her face away from her sister's prying eyes.

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi saw right through her. "You lie," She answered, glaring.

Summoner_Yunie
"Hoshi, how do you always know how I feel?" Her shoulders slumped.

Guardian_Rikku
She hesitated a moment, obviously choosing the right words. "I...just do." She said simply.

Summoner_Yunie
"Right. I wanna forget about the past but it keeps coming back. I can't do anything about it," said Hedi.

Luna_Storm
hey i hope you dont mind if i join ...i really want somethign to do between the vampire rpg ..oh well here i go..if you dont want me in ..just say ok))

Name: Anna
race: Human
Weapons: one long wide bladed sword and 2 small diamond encrusted daggers
Appearance: tall thin and pale..she has blue/green eyes..long golden brown wavy hair..we wears a sexy black and red lace corset thats tied up at the front ..long smart black trousers...small heels and a longish leather coat thats open
Attitude: anna is a nice frienddly person to talk to..she fears thigns she dosent understand....but altogether shes a great person to talk to..only one thing..she keeps to herself alot..stays in the darkest places ..shes never been in love and is always feeling lonely..but she is rather stronge when provoked she has no friends or family due to evil events so she isnt the happist bunny right now.

Summoner_Yunie
((Of course you can join))

Luna_Storm
she walked into the taven and smiled...she walked very slowly and gracefully to the bar and slide onto the stool..."hey mark my i have a lemonade please..if its not any bother" she said her voice was soothing and quiet..she smile and heaed for the back of the room near the fire....as she walked she ,made no eye contact at anyone....she simply walked back a man drawing and sat by the fire....she always kept to herself...she ajusted her coat and her corset then sipped at her drink.....after a while she pulled out her book and began to read it under the glow of the flames...she was soo quiet u would never think anyone was there..but there was..a sad ..isolated lonely girl...who simply stayed away form people.....she putdown her book ..sipped at the lemonade and put it down again leaving a purple lipstick mark on the glass and continued to read in silence and the warmth of the flames"

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi growled in frustration, causing the flames that lit the tavern it flicker, a few actually going out. "If you tried, Hedi, If you tried." She whispered, her eyes glowing brightly, as if the flames that she had actually put out now burned inside her very soul. She left her sister's side momentarily to stretch her wings outside, where it had finally stopped pouring. Now the rain came down in a gentle drizzle.

Summoner_Yunie
"Hoshi's sometimes a real big meanie," said Hedi sulkingly.

Kantar
((Hay can I join up?))

Guardian_Rikku
((Yeah))

Summoner_Yunie
((We'd be honored if you did))

Kantar
cool

Name: Kronic
Race: Human
Appearance: Short brown hair, Blue eyes, pale complection. He wears a pair of black trousers and a black shirt, the collor of his shirt has been lengthend to hide some scares around his neck. Also he carries around a small dark blue jacket.
Weapons: A Bow Staff and a small set of daggers with ivory handles.
Attitude: Very quiet, only speaks up if he has to. Apart from the people he knows he can be very cold and hateful at a first glance.

Guardian_Rikku
(( laughing out loud Yunie, lol.))

Summoner_Yunie
((I know I'm funny. JK))

Guardian_Rikku
(( laughing out loud ))

Luna_Storm
u guys are mad))

Guardian_Rikku
((Yup. Back to the rp laughing out loud ))

Luna_Storm
yes...i was wondering when the rp would continue....noones spoke to anna yet so shes just reading right now))

Guardian_Rikku
After a few minutes,Hoshi re-entered the tavern. Her black wings were tucked in neatly so they wouldn't knock anything or anyone down. Her eyes wandered to Anna, but since she was not in the mood to speak with any mortals right now, she merely ignored Anna.

Luna_Storm
she looked up just as a beautiful woman walked in..she smiled sweetly then her eyes wondered over to a handsom young man with a drawign book...she glanced at his beautiful drawings and smiled....she loved art ..any and all forms of it....she was so alone that art seemed to be her only friend...." man i wish i could draw" she said to herself before she pulled out her daggers and polished them with a old rag watching the room carefully....checking for any signs of danger"

Summoner_Yunie
Hope leaned her head against the beack of the seat in boredom.

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi approached Hedi swiftly, looking at her wrist. She began tightening the strip of leather on her wrist. Finally she looked up. "I'm off," She said promptly.

Summoner_Yunie
"See ya," said Hedi lazily as her gaze followed the pattern of the fire as it danced and crackled.

Guardian_Rikku
Hoshi nodded and, in the blink of an eye, was gone.

Summoner_Yunie
Hedi waved a goodbye when her sister had disappeared out the door.

Kantar
Walks into the tavern, he looks around slightly on eage. After standing at the door for a few minutes he walks over to the bar and orders a drink.

Summoner_Yunie
Hedi watches the rain slide down the windows. She begins to find enjoyment by seeing which droplets speed down faster.

Kantar
sips on his drink and glances around, not knowing anyone he stays quiet. He rubs the side of his neck and orders another drink

Summoner_Yunie
Hedi's eyes travel over to the new comer and she gives them a curious stare. Who was this person? she wondered to herself.

Kantar
Kronic fells everyones eyes on him, He glances around to his left of a second and groans to himself.

NaviaSween
Name: Navia
Species: Elf
Weapons: Bow, across back, and long-handed sword on hip
Magics: Spell-magic/ Earthmage
Personality: Laughable... but also tends to think to herself often. She can be snappy sometimes, but only because she's feeling like making you squirm.

Navia walked in, looked to the hearth, feeling its warmth, and sat at the bar in a sweep of dark blue over-cloak. Rested her head on her chin, thinking.

Kantar
*Steps away from the bar, he takes hold of his sfatt from his back and looks around "What ya all bloody stareing at?" He growled.
*Kronic drinks the rest of his drink then walks over to a darkend corner of the tavern and leans agenst a wall.

Summoner_Yunie
"Nothing," muttered Hedi very softly.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>