Lines different from my DVD and another

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VengeanceGOD
Forgive the unreadable nature of this post, as I'm tired.

Ok, so I was watching Attack of the Clones as part of this surround sound thing touring my school (man it was awesome to see that thing in surround again), and we got to the bit in the speeder chase just after Anakin rescues Obi-wan. The line on my DVD, and how I remember it in the theatres, is

"If you practiced your saber techniques as much as your flying, you'd rival Master Yoda."

Yet on this version it was:

"If you practiced your saber techniques as much as your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda."

There were a couple other lines that were different as well, but it was all minor changes. Anybody know what's up with that?

yerssot
it depends, VG... there were some differences between the film in a digital cinema and a "normal" one... like actions (seeing Anakins golden hand take Padme's is only in the digital one, or 2 YT-1300 instead of 3 etc.) and even some lines...

if I remember, a difference was:
in the Geonosian arena, the three beasts come to them and OB1 says:
"She seems to be on top of things"
but in the other one it is "you take the one on the right, I take the one on the left"
(or something like that)

Ushgarak
Hmm... anyone else got a handle on this?

DARK ASSASSIN
i dont have a clue

§pearhead
I thought he says "She seems to be on top of things," THEN "you take the one on the right, I take the one on the left" (or whoever would take the one on right and vice versa)

yerssot
well, it's somewhere on sw.c, I just thought that that was a difference, guess not

yerssot
there ya go:
http://www.starwars.com/community/askjc/rick/askjc20020619.html

VengeanceGOD
Ok, so that explains it. I know the wit line was the original in the script, and I always liked that better anyways. wink

mephistodesigns
my DVD says wit and that's what I heard in the theatre and I saw it ditgitally and old school. Are you sure your feelings on this matter are clear? wink

yerssot
he used his instincts stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.