Switched

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elizabeth_Gracy
Summary: Sara Evers and Elizabeth Gracy decide to switch places for a day but a secrect about Elizabeth comes out at a very akward moment. What will Sara do? for ages 15-up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: I own none of the charactors in this storie. As far as I know there's no plot so I guess I own that. If I'm wrong on the previous statement please don't hesitate to correct me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sara looked down in the foyer at her husband. Her and Jim had been together for about fifteen years. She smiled as she thought about this. "Fifteen years and still going", she said under her breath smiling to herself. She sighed and thought about going down there and giving him a big kiss on the cheek.
"What are you smiling about?", Said a voice, similar to Sara's, quizzicaly. "Oh nothing just thinking, Me and Jim have been together for about fifteen years now. It just doesn't feel like fifteen years ago we said our vows.", Sara said looking at the apparation she was speaking to. "I know what you mean.", Elizabeth said knowingly.
"Hey I have a plan to trick our spouses.", Elizabeth said a twinkle in her eye. "What's that?", Sara said getting exited. She love to trick Jim, but only if it was in good fun. "We look like Identical twins right?", Elizabeth said hinting. "Oo, girl you think'n what I'm thinkn", Sara said know the rest of Elizabeth's plan. "We switch places and see if they tell the difference", Elizabeth said smiling.
"Wait, You have longer hair than me", Sara said seeing a plot hole in their plain. "Hmm... I'll cut it.", Elizabeth said finally. "What?", Sara said looking at her identical.
"That's right, and you'll help me get it straight.", Elizabeth said smiling.
"Ok let's get started I'll put on what you have on and you can put on what I've got on, sound good?", Sara said.

Elizabeth_Gracy
Chapter two.
Jim sat at the bottom of the stairs. He looked at a ring on his finger that symbolized fifteen years of marriage. He smiled to him self as he thought about the day he and Sara got married. He remembered everthing down to how much she had cried tears of joy.
Then there was the kids, Megean and Michale. He remembered how much he and Sara laughed. Now the children were growing up. Megean was about to end her last year in Junior high and Michale was just ending his first.
"What are you doing", said a familiar voice to his left. "Aw nothin' Leota. Just thinking about me and Sara.", Jim said. "Oh, um I better give you a warning: Things aren't always as they seem. Two brides Two grooms. One face, The grooms must chose there actions wisely, or pain shall come two both families.", Leota said knowing that Jim would just sit there thinking and never realy heed it. She just wanted to have a clear consious when the end came. She rolled away in shame that she didn't translate her message so that Jim would understand, but then she knew this was inevitable event that was soon to take place.
Jim sat there not realy understanding what she meant, but knowing that it must be something realy important. Instead of sitting there thinking about it, which would have been the wise thing to do, he got up to look for Sara.

Elizabeth_Gracy
After Elizabeth and Sarah had changed there clothes. They went down stairs to see where their husbands were. They had agreed that they would do what ever the men wanted them to do. They knew that they had to act quickly and not think on what the other would say, they just had to say something.
"Ready, there's Edward, Go, Go,", Elizabeth said urging Sarah out. "Ah, Elizabeth I need to talk to you.", Edward said thinking Sarah was Elizabeth."Sure What is it dear.", Sarah said feeling a laugh rising in her. Elizabeth smiled. "She's good", Elizabeth thought to herself. "Sarah hey I uh wanna see you in our room a moment. "Sure Dear let us go", Elizabeth said. "Oh no I forgot she speaks modernly", Elizabeth thought to herself. "You ok baby?", Jim said. "Oh oh, yes I'm just fine.", Elizabeth said. She followed Jim up to him and Sarah's room.

Elizabeth_Gracy
WARNING: If you do not like hinted sexual action do not read this chaptor.
Edward led Sarah into a large room, still under the impression that she was Elizabeth. The room was the room that Sarah recognized as the room the Gracy couple called their own. It was much like the rest. A big enough bed and dresser and a bathroom. The sheet's were slightly undone, and the dresser was still a little untidy.
Edward led her to the bed and asked her to sit down. "Elizabeth I want you to hear it from me before you hear it from anyone else.", Edward said staring Sarah in the eyes. "Uh, Edward um, Maybe we should just talk on another subject my frustration levels kinda high so... ", she started. "That's ok I'll cut to the chase, Elizabeth I haven't held you for almost a bicentinial.", Edward started. "Yes Edward that's right", Sarah said fearing what the bottom line might be. "Are you ready because I am.", He said begining to kiss her. 'Alright kissn' fine I guess', Sarah thought to herself as the kissing got harder. His arms went lower than they were untill he began untie the dress she wore. ' Oh God this cannot be happening.' she said as she finnaly realized what was about to happen.

Leota Looked out over the graveyard as she sat in the attic. "It's happening.", Leota said Knowing exactly what was going on. "Why do they alway's do this. The dunst didn't listen to me the day Elizabeth died and now he won't listen again, What's worse now there's two kids involve. I told the other idiot too. And what does he do?, Not listen!!!, One of these Day's I'm gonna warn them about a life or death situation and what will they do? NOTHING!!! They'll just go on about there day untill they realize I was right!". "Leota what are you ranting about?", Ezra said walking into the attic investigating the racket Leota was making. "Nothing just that the everse and the Gracy are about to commit adultry and no one realizes it.", Leota said still extremely angry. "Did you tell anyone?" Ezra asked. "Yeah but they didn't listen.", Leota said. "INCONCEIVABLE!", Ezra said waving his hands in the air.
"But it's inevitable, It has to happen, that's what I hate about it.", Leota said calming down. "There's nothing we can do?", Ezra said looking at Leota. "It's too late.", Leota said looking him strait into the eye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.