so, what do you think about the new Fear Factory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
comeon, someone else must have bought the album and knows how sick this album truly is. its the best Fear Factory, better than Obeslete, Sould of a new Machine and imo better than Demanufactor. its sick as!!!

total metalhead
Got Archetype today but haven't listened to it yet. I'll get back to you on this one I guess, but I doubt it'll be better than Obsolete.

loserib
i have not had a chance to pock up a copie but plan on seeing them with slipknot later this month

slashwristbarbi
I've only heard it on listening posts in HMV, but it sounds pretty good and I'm planning on buying it at some point.

RebelPhoenix
Great industrial metal \m/

Df02
didnt FF say they were making this less industrial and more heavy? Oo

not heard it yet

total metalhead
Its ok. Nothing all that compelling to speak of. 5/10.

tabby999
nothing compelling? comeon, its great. its FF taking a step back into the right direction. gone are the shiney fingerprints of protools and the shoddy knock together feel of Hatefiles and Concret, back are the grit and the heavy. sure, they may tred back into some of their old styles, some of the typewriter riffing could have been from anyof their albums but you think about it. they are making a cd that origionaly made to complete a record contract, they could have compiled another dead beat crapfest and be done with it, but they recorded another origional (apart from the Nirvana cover) and it kicks ass. and every thing people love about Obsolete is there, but better (albeit ressurection is hard to top). definite 8/10 minimum, more the more i listen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.