I Love The World!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aerosin
I love the world and the world loves me! God bless the world and God bless me! After reflecting upon my prior actions, I've decided that I'm the biggest scumbag the world has ever seen. BUT! That is about to change. From this day forth, you can consider me a big huggable teddy bear! smile Hug me, my arms are wide open! big grin wink raver smart evil face zorro confused eek!

PM me for a good time wink

Clovie
blink

i still don't getting

what am i supposed to do???

§pearhead
messed

burlyman
oh. kay.

§pearhead
eek! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

smile

Aerosin

§pearhead
Die no expression

Aerosin
That makes me a sad teddy bear

Clovie
blink

how r you feeling?

everything alright? *calls the ambulance*

§pearhead
Die no expression

lil bitchiness
rolleyes1

yerssot
somebody is bitchy stick out tongue

JKozzy
laughing out loud Just a bit rolleyes1

§pearhead
History was fun evil face

drunk_nazgul
The world is your teddy bear playground, Aerosin!

Smiling_Sadly
i think she might be goin off the deep end!

WARNING:

KEEP HER AWAY FROM SHARP OBJECTS THAT MIGHT BE USED AGAINST U OR HERSELF!!!!!!!!!!!

nach01
yes

JKozzy
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.