Th Is A Nut He Has A Rubber Butt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BUTT MAN

DeNiro
Obivously we dont have to many simpsons fans out there now

lil bitchiness
Na na na na na na na na fishing!!

wuTa
sure we do....thats the one were lisa was the president and skinner used her to ger rid of music gym and art,,,i know my simpsons

Thorondor
Homer Homer Simpson, he's the greatest guy in historyyyy, from the town of Springfield, he's about to hit a chestnut tree!

AH!

Linkalicious
see my loafers former goafers...either that or skin my shofurs. But a greyhound skin tuxedo would be best...

lil bitchiness
I am so smart, I am so smart, everybody loves me I am so smart...S-M-R-T, i mean S-M-A-R-T!

total metalhead
Remember that postcard Grandpa sent us from Florida of that alligator biting that woman's bottom? That's right, we all thought it was hilarious, but it turns out we were wrong. That alligator was sexually harrassing that woman.

Lord Soth
Deniro, he makes weird threads. We will kill him till he dead....s

lil bitchiness
Call Mr. Plow, that's my name, that name again, is Mr. Plow!

DeNiro
U dont know your simpsons at all the episode were bart says na na na na na na na but man is the one were they tell the story of when bart was in school as a young kid and homer was saving money for a air conditioner and lisa was very young and her gifts of being smart were wasting because marge and homer couldnt afford a private preschool so homer boughte lisa a saxaphone with the 200 dallors that he was saving for his air conditioner stick out tongue

DeNiro
Kill D NOOOOO I dont think so "takes out big stick"

wuTa
yea i know that one...isnt that the one were homer steals flanders AC and he says "havent u ever heard of he who as not sinned cast the 1st stone" than flanders kids hit homer in the head with a stone...i know em all baby

Mr. Bacon
mike rotch any one seen mike rotch

§pearhead
Amanda hugandkiss stick out tongue

IP Freely

lil bitchiness
Ivana Tinckle, everyone, everyone, put down your glasses, Ivana Tinckle.

Mr. Bacon
hue jass? any one here hue jass ahhh im hue jass...

total metalhead
I'm a big fat idiot with an ugly face, and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.

Can't beat the prank calls.

eleveninches
homer sexual. is there a homer sexual in here?

total metalhead
Seymour Butts? Hey everyone I wanna Seymour Butts here!

Bloody brilliant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.