Michael Jackson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moonwalker741
hu likes him...i do...musicly...haha big grin

amity75
Musically his earlier stuff is superb. Everything after the Bad album is rubbish. Em, the less said about his nocturnal habits the better but at least he might stand a better chance in court given the fact that he's no longer black.

ElectricBugaloo
Thriller was a great album...but anything post 80s was utter rubbish

Darth Jello
heee heee, ta ta pee dow, jshamone. it's ignorant, pure ignorant. your being ignorant blanket, pure ignorant.

Myth
Michael Jackson was great. Not just his songs, but the shows he put on were unbelievable.

moonwalker741
lmao darth jello......yeh its funny to make fun of him but he puts great shows n sings good songs.....haha jshmone laughing laughing

Red Superfly
Jacko is awesome. Songs rules, dances ruled. If you were a kid growing up in the 80's like me and my friends, you universally accepted Wacko Jacko as the king of pop music. Go on make a joke, I said "kid" and "Jacko" in the same sentence. Pfffffff! FUNNY!

Heee hee this is Michael Jackass and today I'm gonna be beatin' up my dadday! Hee heeee!

Martay get that babay over a balconay..heee heeee! Cha'mone Mudda Fukka!

Darth Jello
south park gave the greatest treatment of "michael jefferson" ever. he's like the real life joker

quiball
Michael's great musically and his dance moves are great, but his face is really scary. It just gets weirder everytime i see it...and his rep's getting as weird as his face.

Darth Jello
the prince of pop has become caligula

KMC
One good thing to come out of his unfortunate weirdness- his character in Bo Selecta.

Kate xx

jamman316
Micheal Jackson was good, but now he is like turning evil on kids!

Darth Jello
hence the caligula comparison

bardock
he has some great songs. i like dirty diana and dangerous

SlipknoT
Michael Jackson look like a Fruit Bat.

Alpha Centauri
Why is it so hard for people to discuss the man without mentioning that?

Surely not THAT hard.

-AC

RagnaViper
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Michael Jackson look like a Fruit Bat.

Excuse me, but some people may take offense to that.

Particularly people like me who keep fruit bats in there house.

ElectricBugaloo
he also didn't invent the moonwalk

bakerboy
I dont care his personal life. As a singer and dancer , he was fantastic, incredible. Since his days with the jackson five to his solo days, he was amazing. Songs like thiller or bad or billy jean are music story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.