Ultimate Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
Is Daredevil next to recieve the Ultimate treatment. If he does, here is how I think the first few issues should go:

Matt Murdock and Benjamin Pondexter (Bullsye) are best friends. Ben usually protects Matt from the other kids, as they think he's a wimp. A new kid, 'Foggy' Nelson arrives and the three of them become best friends. After a trip to the cinema, Matt rescues an old man from a speeding truck and is hit by the radioactive material that the truck is transporting. He is then told that he is permanantly blind. He then begins to reject Ben and Foggy, but they manage to convice him to accept his illness. Meanwhile, Matt's bad is an upcoming boxer and takes on a new manager in the shape of The Kingpin. Many years later, Matt and Foggy have opened the 'Murdock and Nelson Free Legal Clinic', while Ben is working at a drive-thru. They get together to celebrate Foggy's birthday, where Matt first meets Electra. The following night, Matt and Foggy go to see Matt's dad fight, and even though the Kingpin tells him to throw the match, he does not. The Kingpin then haves him killed. Matt, in a blind rage, dons the familiar Yellow-Daredevil costume and goes after The Kingpin. He is unfortunatly defeated, but escapes before he can be killed. Nights later, Ben is caught robbing a bank and is aprehended by Daredevil. Matt and Foggy are hired to represent him in his trial, but they lose and Ben blames them both for being sentenced to 6 years in prison. He then escapes weeks later, and, while hiding out, realises that he can throw with deadly accuratcy. Thus, Bullseye is born.

What does everyone else think? I think it'd be cool if it followed the same path as Ultimate Spider-Man, with him learning more about the radioactive truck and where it was going, his first encounter with The Gladiator and Spider-Man. Plus, i think that he could be taken over by the venom suit that Spider-Man's father made, that would cause a crossover between Ultimate Daredevil and Ultimate Spider-Man. A story with the X-Men could be possible during the Ultimate Wars.

Magee
Im not 100% sure but i think there is already an ultimate daredevil comic.

eleveninches
I think there was an Ultimate Daredevil and Elektra comic. I cant be certain though.

DarkCrawler
There is already Ultimate Daredevil comic. He is in it with Spiderman and Wolverine.

eleveninches
I found this on amazon.

kal-el
and Bullseye is not called Ben Pondexter.He only used that name in DD vol.1 170 something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.