Scream trilogy Box Set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Soth
These movies rock! It comes with an awesome booklet with some cool stuff, and a bonus DVD with a lot of special features! Sweet!

Dogbert
Does this mean that there isn't going to be a Scream 4?

Dogbert
Ignore above post (I can't edit)
It was supposed to read "Is there going to be a Scream 4"?

Cinemaddiction
Not likely. It all came full circle in 3, and literally slammed the door on the franchise. (Yes, I do realize she left her door open and the alarm off, you silly fanboys. It's a figure of speech.)

WindDancer
I might get it that price seems okay at amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004W20F/qid=1077321876/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-4022435-1197652?v=glance&s=dvd

Lord Soth
That doesn't mean some movie exec. won't come up with a really stupid way to continue it..... Not that I'd mind, as long as they were still cool.....

Cinemaddiction
Forget Amazon, DeepDiscountDvd.com has it for $31.20, and FREE shipping.

As for a Scream 4, like I said, it came full circle and nobody would be dumb enough to pick it back up. It was Syd's brother from the beginning, and it was him in the end.

Lord Soth
Yeah, but you think they wouldn't try it again, with an entirely different story? I wouldn't put it past them

Wolfie
Yeah, I pity the poor sap that thinks he can make a Scream 4. It would probably turn out to be like in Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back. "Let's see who you are... a monkey?! C'mon, Wes, you're not even trying anymore!" laughing

WindDancer
Interesting website. I might check it out! Thanks.

Cinemaddiction
No prob. I buy alot from them. Good stuff, and great customer service.

periera
I love the cutting room floor option on the bonus dvd. Making the dumbest shit possible with that is a great way to kill time. smile

Lord Soth
I thought that was kind of odd myself......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.