Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnoidfreak
who read Ultimate Spiderman #58!? damn last page teaser!

mordamor22
i read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eleveninches
is that the one where the girl tells him that he killed her father

mordamor22
ya thats gwen stacy

eleveninches
so, did he do it??

mordamor22
no there was an imposter who had a backpack with a bomb inside and he was about to throw it at a little girl and captain stacy caught it and ran to get it away from the people and it blew him up.....the imposter waz eventually caught and got the shit beat out of him and was sent to jail

eleveninches
so is she going to kick his a$$?
I think that ultimate spidey seems to be a lot weaker (as well as younger, more naive, and less experienced) than regular spidey.

mordamor22
well,she has been pretty demented as of lately but spidey is going to talk her out of it......

Arachnoidfreak
well of course. Ultimate Spiderman is meant to appeal to readers starting high school. a younger spidey is a weaker less experienced spidey. and she has a gun to his face! eek!

mordamor22
spidey mite start cryin and crap in front of her and stuff

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

mordamor22
parker : the truth is .....i love you gwen...uhhhhhh thats why i killed your dad......ummmmm. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

laughing

eleveninches
Did you read the spidey crossover in the ultimate x-men blockbuster series? Man, spidey was seriously weak in that series.

mordamor22
i was in my comic shop and only read the first few pages....when parker find wolvie in his basement

Magee
cool does anyone have a pic of the teaser?

mordamor22
teaser of wat ult spidey or the crossover?

Magee
ultimate spiderman

mordamor22
ummm ill try to find 1

mordamor22
here is the cover : it shows spidey being held by doc ock

Arachnoidfreak
if my scanner still worked id post it for you, but it doesnt work with my new computer.

Magee
wow thx mordamor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.