Who is your favorite Marvel villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
I think Green Goblin and Glenn Talbot

Viper
Magneto and Juggernaut have always been my favorites

VENOMfan
Venom, but Carnage isnt all that great anymore, sad to say.

Dr. Doom tho is the best villian if you ask me

HockeyHorror
Dr.Doom, cuz he's my fav character.

smokeurbesmoked
Ever since i played that spider man game Carnage...i have been adicted to Carnage...he's really cool and can whoop the snot out of every other villain.

smokeurbesmoked
not to mention his color is my two favorite colors...red & black

LeAtHerRFace
VENOM AND CARNAGE!!

kal-el
Gotta be the kingpin. He's a criminal genius and hardly lifts his fat finger. the worst criminals are organised ones, mafia, gangs etc and he is a super mafia boss coz he is the undisputed ruler of all the new york and most of the East Coast crime families. More killings, kidknappings,rapes, thefts etc happen as a result of this man than all the other guys put together.By the way, you should have put him with Bullseye coz he's got a higher death count than all, maybe even more than the Punisher. Not Talbot, he's shit! The kingpin and Bullseye are the ones I would hate the most and are therefore my'favourite' at being villains. You get me?

remy2
Onslaught he is sooo cool!!

Asian Hulk
Maj.Glenn Talbot,Abomination and the Leader are one of the Hulk's arch-villains.Talbot was the ex-boyfriend of Bruce Banner's girlfriend Betty Ross.because the Hulk saved Betty's life from her ex-boyfriend because Maj.Talbot is one of an evil US military officer against Betty's father Gen.Ross.because the Hulk is a green giant monster superhero.and Talbot tried to tortured Betty and kill Gen.Ross,Bruce and the Hulk.

kal-el
Ok Talbot's not shit, but still only affects 2/3 people. Bullseye/Kingpin must have destroyed countless families between them and Bullseye killed Matt's girlfriend in front of him(karen) and Elektra(whos been resurrected but thats not the point).

Asian Hulk
Exactly!!!

eleveninches
Magneto is simply the best x-men villain ever.

Lord Ryugen
Onslaught and Magneto are by far the best.

MaverickIce
Dr.Doom

HockeyHorror
big grin^

eleveninches
Magneto is best in terms of character development.

Not sure who the most powerful villain would be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.