New Before the helmet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ctsketch
If you look at the new BTH pic on sw.com it shows

what is possible a small part of the chamber where darth vader is created

I know it doesn't really reveal much but I just thought I'd give the heads up

Darth Ravenous
Somone should post pictures. smokin'

LordRevan
sorry i have none

Corsie
someone Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease post pictures!!!!!

sentinelrv
I can't see it!!!!!!!! I'm not registered to sw.com. Please post pictures!!!!!!!!

Vader Raider
I dont remember seeing that one...

Vader Raider
Do you mean were it says carbon rod ?

odin
I have a picture..... but many of you have probly seen it around....

vader well.. actually Anikin..... burnt up... with robotic hand on right.... while he is waiting to get his suit.....

and seperate pic... of the suit being constructed in the background....

some other sweet stuff also....
(in other pics)

General Grevious next sith apprentice and leader of the droid army. Almost completely droid himself..... sweet design

if you want... i can post them... if you don't think they have been posted allreaddy....

gambit420
It's a plain old metal rod....... worst BTH ever sleep

The Ones
Post pics, i havnt seen them

Vader Raider
Yeah Post some pics smile

Vader Raider
Is this the one your talking about ?

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL108/966484/2199737/51216350.jpg

cool

DARK ASSASSIN
yeah cause if its that one weve all seen it already

mephistodesigns
Grevious isn't a sith odin. He's just a reptilian looking alien in a droid body with extremely advanced fight programing in his systems that makes him able to anticipate even jedi movement. It says so on sw.com in the databanks and in the Insider article on him.

mephistodesigns
And wouldn't showing an Anakin that looks like that pic give this an R rating? or at the very least pg-13? I wonder if they'll ever officially release a pic of him burnt up before the movie, I think I would rather be suprised on that one. Not that I wouldn't look at a pic the second it was posted if there was one smile

Vader Raider
Man did you see the pics on starwars.com or hyperspace, I think the Original Star Wars ANH was going to be rated R or something they had a Trooper with his head being blow apart and Vader ripping some guys arm of LOL

The Ones
COOL, to bad they didnt keep it in...

DARK ASSASSIN
what deleted scenes and such? even back then they didnt have pg-13 or R, well maybe R buyt im not sure.

LanİeWindu
To all of you asking for them to post Before The Helmet pics...

You should know by now that sw.com and Lucasfilm have a very strict policy concerning the reposting of photographs from their Hyperspace pay program.

The reason it is so is because you must pay the money to be able to see these photo's, and if they were to be posted on KMC, Raz could get into serious troule with Lucasfilm, and have to shut down the entire message board.

So please refrain from asking the pictures to be posted. If you want the photo's then please ask the owner of them in a Personal Message and have them sent to your e-mail address.

mephistodesigns
they've had R ratings for a while. PG-13 was a result of Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom. They said is was too gruesome for young children, but not hard enough to be R so they came up with PG-13. The original Raiders of the Lost ark was going to be rated R because Beloq's head (I don't know how to spell his name) blows up in the end. The MPAA said you can't show that, so they put the flaming screen in front of the shot to "obscure" the gory details. You can still see his head go all chunky so I don't really get their beef, but who knows, the MPAA has some silly rules. Almost as bad as the directors guild kicking Lucas out for not running opening credits and kicking out Robert Rodriguez for allowing Frank Miller to co-direct with him on the upcoming Sin City film based on Miller's comic. The Director's guild said you can't have co-directors unless you're a bonafide team. For as loose as Hollywood seems, they sometimes need to pull the stick out of their @$$es.

LanİeWindu
What's that have to do with the new Before the Helmet?

cornponious
Where did you see these pictures? Can anyone post them? I'd like to see them.

corn

Darth Ravenous
yes post away

LanİeWindu
NOT the BtH pictures though, we do not want Raz to get in trouble.

cornponious
Lance is correct. We should probably refrain from any more PUBLIC posts of these pics. If anyone wants to post them to my ftp, feel free to.

ftp://star:[email protected]

smile

cornponious

yerssot
if you want to go technical... he is not responsible for the stupidity of his members, if they post it, the forum can only remove them, but that's it

Vader Raider
Ok the disarm Story board is on there Kind of funny lol

Vader Raider
More pics up

hana_skywalker
Hey, isn't that pic fake? He doesn't seem Hayden to me, it is absolutely Super-shadow-like....

Sith Master X
He absolutely does not look like Hayden to me either. I don't believe in that picture one bit.

SMX
cool

Altar[1stONE]
my gift to all of you. Its not a big give away pic , but you can sense some OT in the floor.

dragonx
already posted this 1 about a hour or more ago big grin but tnkss anyway big grin,
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1603483#post1603483 and this 1 has the text written by it that also was written on hyperspace
wink

Sith Master X
Nice one, it really does have that OT feel to it.

SMX
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.