Rock Against Bush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
I just got "Rock Against Bush Vol 1" in the mail. It was only like nine bucks and believe it or not it's pretty good. Anybody else have it?

SuperSayinGoku
Let me download it!!!!!!!

Darth Revan
Dude, just buy it--like I said it's not very expensive and that way you'll actually be supporting the cause. Normally I'm not against downloading music off the internet, but this is different...

loserib
i would not buy it just becuese of the cause

<<Solo>>
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0001WPSM2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It's tight.

smittenkitten
You mean you *like* President Bush, Loserib?

-Smitten Kitten-

Darth Jello
i heard the only decent song on it is the Jello biafra/DOA song, which you can get anyway on the last scream of the missing neighbors album

loserib
yes i do

speiderman
rock on! Get the vote out 2004!!!!!

Df02
i really dont see the problem with Bush....sure hes an idiot. but hes fighting for a just cause...what would u prefer, leave Saddam in power so he can kill millions more people?

i hate political rock

not gonna buy it

Evy_O
Oh, I am most definitely gonna buy this big grin

Darth Revan
rock

Kaleanae
That's what Bush is doing right now blink

Darth Revan
If there was a smilie that was nodding with a frown, I'd post that one right now

loserib
i agree with df02

Darth Jello
as a poly sci major and someone who's about to join the green party i can write you a seven page paper about why that unelected dimwit and his barnyard friends should be on trial in glass booths in Geneva right now. unfortunately, that's the topic of my final which i am writing right now, maybe i can PM it to you by wednesday?

loserib
i dont think we are allowed to talk about politics on here so instead of getting baned im going to keep most of my thoughts on the subject to my self

Darth Jello
you won't get banned, just post it in the off topic forum.

Darth Revan
Jello, I agree with you, but I don't want my thread closed for being too political..

Darth Jello
what do you mean to political? is john ashcroft gonna send his junta after us? if it's in the off topic forum who cares as long as it doesn't threaten anyone or personally attack anyone on the forums. jesus christ, I had no idea that people lived in so much fear.

Darth Revan
Well.. I don't agree with it either... But rules is rules, ya know...

Darth Jello
where does it say that you can't have a political discussion in the OFF TOPIC FORUM (aka not here)

Darth Revan
I've seen political threads get closed in the OTF. When it says "pretty much anything goes", it doesn't mean literally anything, forum rules still apply. If you want to try it, then knock yourself out, but it'll get closed.

Tptmanno1
Yup,
I agree with you DJ but It will get closed and pronto!

Hey Reven, what are some of the songs on that album?

Darth Revan
The complete list is here:

http://www.fatwreck.com/albumdetail.php3?sd=&cat_num=675

Kaleanae
I want to listen some samples

Kaleanae
... of some songs

Darth Jello
ok, i'll pm raz about this

Tptmanno1
Hmm, It looks good, If I see it I'll pick it up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.