Revolutions Alternate Ending....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlickRick69
I just got the Matrix 3-pak DVD set and finally saw Revolutions, after watching the first Matrix and Reloaded. I was thinking there should have been an alternate ending, or 2. Then they randomly alternate which ending they put on 1/2 the DVD and videos sold, and hold the other alternate endings as part of the Special Editions, so you would have to buy at least 2 copies of the final two films in order to make it all 'make sense'...

let me explain:

They could have one end where the machines win, Zion is destroyed, and the Matrix reloads again, as explained...

or, they do what they did, Neo sacrifices himself, the machines keep their end of the deal and offer peace...

then, the final scene, with The Oracle and The Architect...
if the machines win, the Architect says 'That's 1 more for me..."
Oracle says, "Things will change... always do... next time..."

or, if it ends like we know it ends, the Oracle says,
"HA! That's one for me!"
The Architect says, "BAH! You made too many changes!"
Oracle says, "Things change... always do... bound to change again next time, wouldn't you say, Seraph?"
PAN TO SERAPH, ALSO CHANGED
NOTE: NEO DRESSED IN SERAPH ROBES! NEO IS THE NEW GUARDIAN ANGEL... YAY!

Sun rises, Matrix reloads, and you can watch them all over again, flipping between whichever version of end you want to watch, and still it loops around and around forever...

maybe this has already come up, but I couldn't find it in any searches so... there ya go!

icansee
What is done is done, let it go.

JediHDM
...what are you doing?!?!?!

...it doesn't need alternate endings...it is perfect the way it is...

SlickRick69
yeah, pretty good... just saying...

jeesh! little bit o' bitterness here in the Matrix Forum...

xeous
It could have ended no other way.

((The_Anomaly))
huh????? What the f**k?

To respond with an equally irrational response as that was, i respond with:

PIRATES!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Yomammy
I hate to call THAT ending "perfect". I don't care what anyone says, I don't care what excuses anyone wants to make.... the ending of the trilogy was FAR from "perfect". Considering how perfect the trilogy started to the way it ended..... *sigh* (I'm not going to get into a deep discussion on this now).

Don't get me wrong, I love the movies. But I have to say that I was most definitely disappointed in the way the 3rd movie was written and how it finished. Waaaaay too many unanswered questions and too much crap left open to interpretation.

JM2CW. confused blink erm

Dark Phoenix223
I agree, the 1st will always be the best... The ending was just too hard to believe.... "PEACE" my ass...

Raz Jr
just the way i remember it happy

((The_Anomaly))
PIRATES!!!!

Korri
Dave eek!

((The_Anomaly))
ARRRRRR!!!!!!!!pirate

Me wants me lucky charms!!!! bunny

shake zula
ummm, i think that was a leprechaun confused

icansee
This topic has been discussed so many times. Some loved it and some did not.

Holsten
What is this 3-pak set you speak of?

SlickRick69
See, there were 3 movies in the Matrix trilogy (it's not just a clever name, 'trilogy' meaning 3 movies...) The Matrix, Reloaded, and Revolutions.

When they were all put on DVD, and sold, they were first sold individually,, then, finally, sold as a set, the entire trilogy, of 3 movies, all 3 movies, together, as one... they called this....

... wait for it...

The Matrix #-pak DVD set

JediHDM
the matrix pound pac? what, does Neo beat you into a pulp after you buy it?

SlickRick69
no, but in your case, maybe that would be best?? big grin

JediHDM
i wouldn't like that, but i think Korri might find it a little kinky, no?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.