Episode Iii Soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SHADOW BASHER
I found this and it sound cool, I wonder if this is playing when darth vader is being created and when he gets up and walks to the ships bridge and everyone can look at him as he walks there with this music playing.

SHADOW BASHER
Sorry it wont let me put the mp3 on here My BAD

JKozzy
Is it on a site? Post a link, if so. Or notify Corn to put it on his FTP and upload it there! smile

DARK ASSASSIN
oh my god! john williams!?!?!? upload it hurry!!

Sith Master X
Yes, please post some sort of link.

cornponious
upload it to my ftp.

ftp://star:[email protected]

smile

cornponious (kuntrious kokious maximus)

yerssot
or just winzip it and upload that

Lyn
That man is a genius...

The Ones
pfffft, john williams must be spinning in his grave

yerssot
would be difficult considering johnny isn't dead yet blink

The Ones
huh????? nah thats impossible, he must be what, 120 now if he were alive...

cornponious
Dude, JW is alive and well.

corn

Lyn
And the world is a better place ((musically)) because of it...

ctsketch
Lol who dod u think made the Episode I and II music?

Sith Master X
I'm confident that Episode 3 will be Williams' greatest score, as Episode 3 will be Lucas's greatest SW movie.

SMX
cool

Sith Master X
I also believe the Episode 3 soundtrack will be comprised of many vocal chants such as DOTF. This sort of music usually ties in well with a conclusion.

SMX
cool

Corsie
whatever the music is , i`m sure it will be great.

Darth Jello
i'm sure this is fake, williams won't even start recording this stuff till september, he probably hasn't even written it.

DARK ASSASSIN
yeah, he film scorers usually get about two to three months to score a movie, 4-5 weeks for a tv score huh

Darth Venom
thanksss all of you dudes and dudets but really there is really no reason 2 thank me i am glad i can help you all out as a SW fan it is my duty 2 share everything with you what i can get my hands on ,just keep spreading the stuff i release anywhere you can ,SW fans should always stick 2gether and i am glad 2 see that there are still real SW fans who dont stab eachother in the back ,you are all the saviors of the SW legacy

dragonx
(post removed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.