Kill Bill Sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aku
Kill Bill sucked ass. Thats the problem with people today. O wow a girl with a samurai sword kicking ass. Just goto japan. Why havent any of yall got no taste, everyone knows the bad boys 2 is the only good film out there, apart from last samurai, fight club and the harry potter movies. Apart from them every film sucks. O and LOTR rules too.

Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gunna do!?

forumcrew
atleast we know how to speak... Kill bill is not trying to be another kung fu movie, QT is about more then that. The first one was mostly just an action movie the second is far different. If you dont like it then fine, but your basis of comparison is way off. And whats the point of making a thread just to say you dont like a movie?

Now I think Bad Boys 2 was about the most under rated movie last year along with Last Samurai but they are not the only good movies out.. they were both very entertaining and they were also good films. But there are tons of other good films that came out last year and this year already..

forumcrew
and you have mortal kombat on your top 10 movie list? wow I think is the only response to that

mook
bad boys was a great film.

the sequel wsa good until the end when they suddenly went to cuba, and they happened to know someone who had a house opposite the bad guys house who had been making a tunnel - the end segment ruined the whole film for me.

Aku
who are you anyway?

WindDancer
Hello Aku! Welcome to my ignore list! smile

Aku
savvy?

badkittykitty
no trolling.its one thing not to like the movie but make threads to pick fights with others because don't share your opinion
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.