why is luke is so whiny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
i dont get get it... how can someone have a father like vader a hot mother like padme cool mentors like obi wan and yoda and still be a whiny beeyatch......" i dont wanna save the galaxy, i cant go with you i need to help uncle owen with the farm"..."thats impossible to lift the fighter jet outa the swamp noone can do it"...

mephistodesigns
because he is supposed to be young, sheltered, and naive. sheltered, naive people tend to not realize they aren't the center of the galaxy. As such, he whines. At least when Anakin whines about things, he actually has something to whine about.

§pearhead
How can you bring the mentor part of that up when he hasn't been trained when he says the "farm" part! And regardless of his heritage, he's only a farm boy. Put yourself in his place.

wuTa
calm down....i like luke in rotj but that doenst change the fact that hes a whiner....i can bring up the mentor part because when yoda was trainin him he was still whining......and lil anakin was a farm boy and i dont remember him whining nearly as much as luke and luke was twice his age

dragonx
laughing out loud omg you are so right big grin

§pearhead
Anakin was also a lot more experienced at life at 9 years old then Luke was at...what, he was 19 or 20 by ANH, right?

Dirty Vader
Luke is probably my favourite caracter. Everyone says he's whiny, but like it's been mentioned before he's young and also a farmboy. And I agree that he was awesome in ROTJ.

Rogue Jedi
he goes through a lot of shit. form the time he sees owen and beru dead to the time vader destroys the emperor, what he went through is breathtaking.

yerssot
why is Luke so whiny??? It runs in the family! (from fathers side)

Lyn
Good answer. stick out tongue wink happy
Luke's not too whiny anyway...and both he and his father went through heaps.

yerssot
not too whiny??? but he wanted to go to Toschi Station to pick up some power converteeeeeeeeeeers sad

§pearhead
He didn't want to go to Alderaan either

oh wait, he really didn't, did he wink

wuTa
laughing out loud

yerssot
I think he's related to Wedge ... That's impossible, even for a computeeeeeeeeeer sad

amity75
Haha! If I could change just one line in the entire saga it would be that one! I just want to throw him down and kick the Tatooine sand in his face when he says that. sick

Dirty Vader
no the line I want to kick out is "R2222222222" when the droid gets swollen in the swamp in Dagobah. Thats whiny, but otherwise screw you all big grin lukes the man.

yerssot
I used to bulseye womprats in my T-16 back home, they're not as big as 2 meteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers sad

Lurik
come to Jaster Mereel

yerssot
don't spam your threads roll eyes (sarcastic)

wuTa
your killin me laughing out loud ....C3P0 where in the lower lever trash compactoooooooooor

QX100
I don't now who whines more luke or anikin

wuTa
i'd say luke

yerssot
But Ben is a great maaaaaaaaaaaaaan sad

Jerico
"You think a princess and a guy like me?"

"No" mad

Sacrifise666
MAYBE IT'S A SKYWALKER TRAIT.

IT COMES FROM HIS FATHERS SIDE OF THE FAMILY SO IT MUST RUN IN HIS GENES.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.