Sexiest women to be in a horror film

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
who do u think is the sexiest woman to appear in a horror film???
i think heather langenkamp(nancy) in nightmare on elm street is mighty fine!

Lord_Andres
Salma Hayek is the sexiest woman I've seen in a horror movie

sandman
eliza dushku (wrong turn) *drool*

leatherface12
You cant forget Katherine Isabel off of ginger snaps.

Evil Dead
booooo@choices so far.

Heather Langenkamp is homely......Eliza Dushku looks like a transexual. It would not surprise me at all to find out that she was once a man.

Jessica Beil................now that's a piece of ass.

Also, the other chick in wrong turn........don't remember her name but she had long dark hair.

Cinemaddiction
Jessica Biel, Katharine Isabelle, and honorable mention goes to Ashley Laurence in "Hellraiser:Hellseeker".

Fulci was pretty good for casting gorgeous Italian chicks in his movies as well.

LeatherLep43
Definitely Jessica Beil from TCM. And Eliza Dushku from Wrong Turn, and I have a thing for the new Heather Lagenkamp

BackFire
Monica Belluci from Irreversible.

Jessica Beil from the TCM remake (about the only redeaming factor of that film).

Selma Hayak from From Dusk till Dawn

Both chicks from the original TCM were pretty fine as well.

Baby from House of 1000 corpses

The chick in Dog Soldiers.

And the star chick from Jason X

Oh, and Eliza Dushku in wrong turn.

VallejoKid707
Salma Hayek from From Dusk TIll Dawn

Cinemaddiction
..quite possibly Angie Everhart in "Bordello of Blood".

Dario Argento
Anna Falchi from DellaMorte DellaMore

dean7879
alexandra holden from the movie Dead End...she is gorgeous

darkesthorror
Jessica Berry(17) from Comfortably Numb...

roundisfunny
I join the ranks of those who mentioned Jessica Biel in "TCM", Sheri Moon in "1000 Corpses" and Anna Falchi in "Cemetery Man" (mama mia!).

I would simply like to add Tawny Kitaen in "Witchboard".

Speaking of which, I was just thinking about that movie today. It had one of the most surprising "death moments" I've ever seen in a horror movie (you know how most of them become pretty predictable). It was the scene in which the hero's friend is laying flat on the boards at the construction site, when a bunch of heavy material drops down and crushes him. That came as quite a surprise to me when I first saw it back in the mid-80's.

PurityKnight
although I'm a woman, i have to say, Sheri Moon is definetly the sexiest woman in a horror movie! she is hot. (... no, i'm not a lesbien...)

botankus
#1 in my book. Forget Hellseeker, she was hot in the first one.

My honorable mention goes to "She-b*tch" in Army of Darkness. wink

samhain
Jessica Biel or the sheriff's daughter in Halloween 4, or even the sheriff's daughter in Friday 6. Sheriff's seem to have fit daughters in horror films, maybe that's where the saying 'Lock up your daughters' comes from. laughing

dean7879
neve campbell from scream is fit

samhain
The woman from the bathtub in The Shining. no

dean7879
i hope ure not referin to that 100 year old bint lol sick

samhain
She looked alright B4 Jack kissed her though didn't she, although I was reffering to the old bint.

roundisfunny
Whoa, wait a minute! Nobody here (myself included) has yet mentioned Jamie Lee Curtis from "Halloween"! What's the matter with us?!?

Also, can we count Anna Faris from the "Scary Movie" trilogy, even though they're comedies?

Finally, what's the origin of "bint"? The earliest reference I know of is from Holy Grail: "...just 'coz some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me...."

Nevermind. I just now looked it up.

dean7879
dont really know what it means lol..its a phrase in england we use to describe women...eg. look at that ugly bint over their...lol

<<Solo>>
Dang that's disgusting. I'd have to go with Salma Hayek from From Dusk Till Dawn.

PurityKnight
...all women in the shining are disgusting, aren't they. especially the wife

dean7879
she has one of them faces u wanna slap

samhain
Bint is a mixture of b***ch and c**t. Usually reserved for women, obviously.

dean7879
monica belluci from irrevesible is nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.