Im so dissapointed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
I had applyed to go on a trip to New York next year with the History department at our school...

I was really excited about it because i had never been to NYC and it looked fantastic and all my friends were aplying too..

but it turns out today that i am only on the reserve list.

The worst thing is that this other guy got into the trip but he didnt really truly want to go because we had talked to him about it before but he was only applying because this girl he liked was going!! mad

the worst thing is that he got to go to Italy with the school only at easter and me n my other mates havent been on a school trip yet!

WHAT AN ASS! sad

im really upset now cry

lil bitchiness
Awwwwwwwww Korri!! hug Im so sorry to hear that.

Korri
Its not fair...i had been looking forward to a big trip with my mates since the beginning of second year sad

I guess it could be worse & i got a hug from Milla yay!! lovehug

sauron
well im sure if he had some sort of injury he could not go....whistle

eleveninches
You should take some hostages and make things right mad

Korri
yes i would love to brake his legs so badly that they have to be amputated and then maybe set fire to his hair....because he needs a haircut deperatley and it would be funny to see how fast the flames engulfed his head angel

sauron
ok i was thinking maybe just tripping the guy up and claiming it was an accident but hey, fires good

Korri
i like violence. It solves everything angel

sauron
yes of course, because you cant argue when your unconcious

lil bitchiness
Well, I sould be going to a placement in America next year...now I just need to get through cry and i'll be in Michigan for haf a year!

hug I hope you get to be on a real list Korri!

Korri
Kewl eek! good luck with that hunny hug

I hope so too. but its unlikely because there was many applicationsmessed

Im gonna kick Jonathans ass! mad

MythBlazer
Korri what do u do

Korri
i dunno..

lil bitchiness
If he withdraws, do you get to go in his place?

Korri
maybe, i dont know..

but i think its better if someone who really wants to go gets to go, i dont just mean me there are lots of people who want to go more than him its unfair on them.

lil bitchiness
mad I know exactly what you mean...When i was in high school we had an idiot like that...he doesnt really wanna go, but his parents were loaded so he just went...cos he could!

Korri
Thats whats Pissing me off most of all miffed

lil bitchiness
hug I hope you get to go Korry, I truly do sad

Korri
i hope so too sad

Thanks Milla...luv ya to bits i do winkiss

BarmyBrummie
can't ye give them a bribe?

lil bitchiness
inlove I love you too!!

Korri
yay!! happy love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.