FIGHT!!! Britney Spears vs. Christina Aguilera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tazman
Ok people, if these two were to fight each other, who do you think would win and why?

TheProgramSmith
Regardless, one of them gets their ass kicked, so it is a win/win situation.

total metalhead
1. Who cares?
2. This shouldn't be in the music section.
3. Who cares?

ElectricBugaloo

tazman
laughing

bravo! couldn't have said it better....

tazman
dude, lighten up. this was just for fun.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Myth
Christina because she is a "Fighter" and if need be, will get "Dirty."

ScottsLover
^LOL i agree!! all britt will do is get her security guards on christina and avoid breaking nails

Syren
Xtina, most definitely.

She's one sexy b!tch, she could kick the hell out of Shitney any day.

((Notice I'm obsessed by X & I hate Shitters)

tazman
it'd be funny to watch. Britney would pin CA down and punch her "Opps, did it again" punch her "Opps, did it again", then CA would call her Genie in a bottle to take Britney out...

laughing

RebelPhoenix
I's say Xtina, because even though I don't think she can fight well (and that boxing scene in Dirrty isn't convincing in the slightest), I don't think Britters can fight for shit. But hey, I could be wrong since we're more exposed to Chrissy's dominant attitute and only ever see Brit marketed as a 'good girl' or passive sex object.

lil bitchiness
I hate britney spears....i think shes horrible blink

Out of them two, I say Christina!

Df02
Christina....altho i was only voting under the impression id get to see a mud wrestling match to verify the predictions....i feel robbed tbh, expect to be contacted by my lawyer!

StinkFist462
britney ...... she will tear out some nipple rings and such and make her cry like OW ! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.