Children of the Living Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zilverz
I just watched this movie. I think the only positive things about the movie is Tom. Hes an uber zombie killer. and the bus crash scene. The rest of the movie really wasnt that great. and the head badguy is never even battled in the end? what was up with that ??? hell just make another army.

Darkseed
This children of the dead was pathetic, i watched it thinking i`d get a Romero style of movie but boy was i wrong.

Those who bash House Of The Dead take a look at a zombie movie that is FAR FAR WORSE than House Of The Dead in every way imaginable, from the cack acting right down to the script on second thought`s what script was that ? it`s like HOTD as they both have no script but HOTD is the infinetly better one of the two.

dean7879
children of the dead is wank...and that is being kind....there is also two threads on two other terrible zombie films..zombie 3 and undead...all three of them films have to be on my top 10 worst zombie films eva!!

BackFire
City of the Living Dead had some cool gore scenes. But over all it was trash.

Though it's much better then House of the Dead.

Darkseed
we are talking about CHILDREN of the living dead not CITY of the dead, wrong movie you silly goose.

BackFire
ah, my bad.

Such similar names, teehee.

Haven't seen Children of the Living Dead

Zilverz
watch the first 15 minutes for Tom Savini as the uber Zombie Slayer and the van crash scene .. then turn it off

Darkseed
Or just watch it for Tom Savini then after he is finished turn off and throw away or throw it at the goon you got it from.

dean7879
or you could just not watch it at all

Darkseed
Exactly, well said.

dean7879
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.