What do you do for fun?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Im_Fuzzy
I like to play video games read and play soccer. What about you?

BingaBonga
I play v-ball... and sleep.

lkotbr33
eat sleep hockey computer

BingaBonga
OH, and definitely the computer yes

Aurora
Watch movies, yoga, read,computer, and dancing!!!!

Right now I am fighting my way through the Silmarillion, it is taking alot of time and energy!!

Dregh
sleep football computer cinema

N.Tonks
go on the computer, play video games, read, play any kind of sport, and rock climbing smile

lkotbr33
what r ure favorite sports?

xeous
Computer, Lift, Hockey, Track and Field, Golf, and Read...I used to play the guitar too but I kinda got off track there...I'll pick it up again soon.

lkotbr33
sounds like me i dont lift much tho and no track and add snwboarding and u got me

N.Tonks
Me? umm...Probably team handball, but not that many people even know what it is blink http://www.lateamhandball.com/index.htm

kofmaster
BURN THINGS!!! eek! muahah evil face

dragonpisces272
basketball...

Im_Fuzzy
any one else got any thing to say?

Aqua
i color on paper towels...........blink

Vampiree
read, talk here, go to the cinema... sleep...

Pingu
Sleep, drink, eat, ***t, sleep - Thats my day summed up pretty much

Aqua
Pingu: dont u ever try to fly?

furious_socks
hug

Pingu
Since when do penguins fly, except when they've been booted really hard up the ass? stick out tongue

Aqua
like that gameshifty

heen68
play S.O.F.2 Multiplayer.

Im_Fuzzy
BUMP!

i slayed buffy
Go on kmc!

Crash Overload
For Fun6 Chat, play computer games, go on KMC, READ, Take random and usless pictures. I also Model Planes, design aboslutly anything, I also RUN, Swim, and Bike. the last 3 are my favorit sports.

Kosta
What do I do for fun?
Cook little children and eat em, with salad dressing! evil face

Kaleanae
Listen to music, come here, go out and walk for a while

§pearhead
i go on to kmc, skateboard when the weather's decent, plug on the radio and catch some tunes, turn on the tv or ps2, and thats about it.

Trinity_Matrix
Go on KMC, work on my websites, read, draw, write, work on cosplay, video games, Dance Dance Revolution, Para Para, talk to my friends, Karaoke, and Color Guard.

Kaleanae
Trinity Matrix, which AP courses do you take?

Trinity_Matrix
Biology, Calculus AB, and German...why? You in AP?

Michael Myers 1
look at xxx,go outside, sleep , and repeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.