The Juliana Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
I am so suprised there isnt a thread about Juliana Theory!

I love them, I think they are great! They are somewhat different.

Anyone else likes?

lil bitchiness
no expression I cant believe nobody heard of Juliana Theory....

total metalhead
Me likey big grin

I think Love is a great album, and I got Understand This Is A Dream for free years ago and I still listen to it sometimes. I really like Brett's voice, he sounds like a more high-pitched version of Sean Danielsen cool

Do You Believe Me is muchas awesome song too eek!

lil bitchiness
Oh man, you are so great!! Do we have the same taste, or what? First with Jake Gylenhaall, Glassjaw, Deftones and now this..

happy you rock Sam!

total metalhead
We have class cool

And thanks to you reminding me of them, I've been totally unable to stop listening to Juliana Theory over the last couple of days...the same thing happened when you made that Glassjaw thread. You get me addicted to things cry

lil bitchiness
Awww...sorry!! teehee You know you like it. stick out tongue

Im kinda suprised no one heard of them apart fro us two blink

total metalhead
Yeah me too. They were very popular in my home town, but no one knows them in London sad

We'll just have to make it our mission to force as many people as possible to listen to them yes

burlyman
Theyre good yes

LilKitty
Bringing my super cool Juliana Theory thread, since im just listening to them!

They are very good, and has anyone apart from Sam (you SEXEH beast youdroolio) heard of them!?!??!

Df02
ive heard of them, heard a few songs...but im not much into them, sorry smile

LilKitty
Its cool, its not for everyone. smile

m!$hA
llilkitty i reallt wanna know whos in ur avy!!

LilKitty
The guy on my avvy is a member on this site, but i'll never tell who he is! stick out tongue sorry!

Darth Revan
I've heard of them but I've never heard any of their music. What do they sound like?

i used to like em a lot

but now i just think they're alright, after hearing other bands with a better sound

ElectricBugaloo
i've heard of 'em, but not any of their music...actually i've probably heard some of their music, but can't remember it

LilKitty
Its not for everyone though, but deffinitivly check it out!

Mr Zero
I just did a search on The mars volta and hence found your post mentioning them being at Reading last year? Small world.

LilKitty
blink weird.

sexeh avvy Mr.Zerro droolio

Yeah, saw Mars volta live at Leeds actually...very very good.

Mr Zero
Saw them in the teeny electric ballroom here in the smoke almost exactly one year ago and they became my fave band overnight. had the ceedee on at full tilt just this afternoon as i tidied the pigsty, I was just humming a track to myself, hence the KMC search... didnt expect to find any of the KMC losers would like them - imagine my horror...um.. i mean surprise to find YOU!

AH! TMV - so good I almost make the rocking fist and shook my hair loose.

Yeah you look pretty sexi in your avvy also, tho your hat is a bit frayed.

LilKitty
Hah! Very funny! that wasnt me in the avvy,(i know you know) but its a member on these forums.

Yeah, I do like Mars Volta, and so do many people here...Deathblow being one of them if im not mistaken...

I think Paul Walker is kinda foxxey, I'll make an avvy for myself with him tomorrow.

Mr Zero
Paul Walker is a weird looking girly man but i was sick of my old avvy and in jocular mood - hence the change. I will get meself a decent avvy but I never remember when I'm at home and my pic editing facilities are limited at work. You on the other hand have avvys galore - that new one is Jennifer Anniston is it not?

It's getting pretty tricky working the word "hence" in every post to you. i may give up on that soon.

LilKitty
I love word galore! Its one of my favourite words!

Right now its a very artistic eye! Since i joined i had many many changes of sigs and avvys. I keep them 2weeks most, then its time for a change.

Girly man or not girly Paul Walker is still sexeh as hell.

im not burlyman
I remember your first av laughing out loud love

ps. TJT are goood droolio

Darth Revan
i heard some of their music, I likes 'em happy

LilKitty
happy Glad you like and remeber my first avvy embarrasment

Your sig is confusing me!! cry

Deathblow
Repeating, Repeating droolio

LilKitty
Awh Sam, you have some great taste in music, its awesome. happy

Listening to TJT right now droolio

furryman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.