Freggin Awesome...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperNova
Any of you guys ever wanted to be a superhero?

Well I do! AND I FREGGIN AM!
City of heroes! Man it freakin rocks!

www.Cityofheroes.com

Any of "Yall" Heard of it? You can desgin every aspect of your costume from head to boot. You can choose from like 5 different classes, That includes.

Blaster, Ya know, Ice shootin, Electricity blastin, Fire boomer ETC.

Controller- Ya know like... like... Controlling the forces of nature and crap, ice control, radiation control, mind control! Even control strorms.

Scrapper- The old beat em ups, Hence the punisher, you got your guns, you got martial artistry, you got dark melee, ETC.

Tanker- Hulk all the way. Ive seen like 10 hulk imitations on the game! perfect likeness! Fire slam, or ice slams, controll nature, stone meelee, stone armor.

Defender- catwoman, a back up fighter basically. You got healing arts, radition emmisions, laser eyes, stuff like that.

OF COURSE, THE GAMES GOT FLIGHT TOO. And any class can have it! This game is sweet, you can choose your main power sets, like damaging stuff, and then your secondary powers, like regeneration, ETC. It all depends on which class u chose.

Theres three types of character, female male, and huge, which is male, like the hulk size.

Blasters have all the cool shooting abilites, like fireballs, radiation beams the works. And yes! flight is in the game! Flight! Yup yup yup.
The game is in full 3d too, its an online massively multiplayer role playing game...
The fee per month is a stingy 15 buks, BUT ITS WORTH IT! And u need a pretty hefty machine to run it though...
www.cityofheroes.com check it.

Magee
There has already been a thread made about City of Heros.
But it looks fukin awsome and il be buying it when it comes out in the UK for sure.
And can u go like someone with strength as the hulk and fly at the same time?? lol coz thats wat i would do. That or go someone who can freeze.
God it looks so amazing eek!

SuperNova
Yes u can. At level 14, ANY character can buy the flight power (Buy meaning obtaining, you dont actually have money, you get new powers from your trainer when you level up) You just have to buy hover at level 6, then at 14 you can buy flight.

Yes, you can have superstrength, a huge character size, and flight.

Magee
wow it sounds amazing.
Damn u Americans getting games before us britts lol.

SuperNova
Yea... well.. YOULL be getting it soon! And trust me its freakin awesome, theres a huge town to explore, and theres all sorts of bad parts of town, like perez park, theres a big forest, and inside the forest are all sorts of nasty spell casting guys, and undead people, and gangsters, ITS FUN!

Magee
lol cooool. I CANT WAIT

SuperNova
Not only that, but you can naturally jump really high, and you can do flips and all sorts of cool stuff. theres aerial battles too. You can go into buildings and do missions of like destroying everything in them, and theres a HUGE SEWER NETWORK that spawns across the whole game, you can litterily go from one city to the next city area through the sewers! And theres really bad places, with supervillains that can do powers also!

Magee
OMG stop it lol im gonna explode if u keep going lol.
I bet my crappy computer cant run it.

Arachnoidfreak
Magee, you dont really have to wait. you can order it online.

Magee
lol cant be bothered with that shit erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.