Jack/Elizabeth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
make such a good couple.I aboslutly dispise Will.That damn pansy goddie two shoes makes me want to gag.anyway...anyone else share my thoughts???aboslutly hate me???want me dead???
on the flip side..Jacks a bit of a free spirit,..that would be my only contradiction to this couple.I don't think that poor woman could keep up with him but i like those two together none the less.

johnny.d girl
i think lizzie (elizabeth) will saty with Will and jack will b 2 buisy with his niece thats coming in2 the movie 2 b worrieing bout a gf!!!
but it could b a possabillity......i guess.........

Nienna
I don't particularly care for the pairing, but I certainly don't want to kill you...lol. big grin

I've not really been a fan of Orli either, but I like Will/Elizabeth. yes It makes sense to me...stick out tongue

KMC
It wouldn't be the same if it wasnt Will and Elizabeth.
But i love the fact Jack actually thought he'd get lucky on the island but nobody actually knows what happened...

Kate xx

SimoneDepp
hi hi hi

KMC
hi

Kate xx

ArrghPirateGirl
Idont think they should go. Its obvious its ment 2 b Will and elizabeth

SimoneDepp
huh?

ArrghPirateGirl
never mind

KMC
Wow so many people are confused today!

Kate xx

SimoneDepp
yup a lot of people.
but kate?
i loved youre first siggie more...

KMC
Yes i liked it too but i felt like a change.

Kate xx

SimoneDepp
ahaa.....this one is cool too, but the other is better.

ArrghPirateGirl
what the hell? Well this is way off topic

KMC
Yes back to Jack and Elizabeth...

Kate xx

ArrghPirateGirl
JACK MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Machete_guy
Elizabith..yyuuuccck

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL U really hate Elizabeth dont U??????

airangel
BUMPING....STAY ON TOPIC

tinkerbell668
The movie would have been so much different without those two together!!!

chez
I think a Jack/Elizabeth relationship would be VERY interesting, but I don't think it'd ever happen. You know Disney films -- they almost always have romance, and it's pretty clear Will & Elizabeth are "The Couple", while Jack is "The Star". They don't tend to mess around with that kind of formula.

Besides, if they didn't do it right, it would turn into a soap too easily. So it's probably best they don't do it... even if I think it would be kinda interesting... embarrasment Oh well.

tinkerbell668
^^Good Point^^

ArrghPirateGirl
yes

tinkerbell668
yes that was very good...I couldn't have thought it out that well!!

chez
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/smartass.gif big grin

ArrghPirateGirl
yes

tinkerbell668
nodding + APG = answer!! I know it was random but I couldn't help it!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
but its ALLLL tru yes

tinkerbell668
LOL laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
yes c tru

tinkerbell668
yes it was!!!

chez
Hmm...

ArrghPirateGirl
Piccy eek! I got dat big grin

Unholy_Cheese
Uv got em alleek!

mmoviejunkie
i like how jack/liz was introduced from someone on here in 2004

they even have that connection in the first movie

Hambah
Originally posted by BlackHatDefect
make such a good couple.I aboslutly dispise Will.That damn pansy goddie two shoes makes me want to gag.anyway...anyone else share my thoughts???

well, no. i do not like will as a character in the movie, but i dont think he is a "pansy goodie two shoes makes me want to gag"...i think he's just a bit melodramatic.

willofthewisp
Will's not a bad character and even though I bash him at times, it's all in good fun and I'd even risk being ousted by saying he deserves a fair shot at Liz. Does that mean I think they should be together? No. I think their personalities are way too different for them to be happy together. I don't see a strong friendship either and it at least looks like Jack and Liz can be friends.

I don't know what would be more original, her going with Jack or with Will. I know the writers like to be unconventional. If I was writing it, I would have done like the first movie and put a lot of chemistry in there but not put Liz and Jack together because it's more original.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Will's not a bad character and even though I bash him at times, it's all in good fun and I'd even risk being ousted by saying he deserves a fair shot at Liz. Does that mean I think they should be together? No. I think their personalities are way too different for them to be happy together. I don't see a strong friendship either and it at least looks like Jack and Liz can be friends.

I don't know what would be more original, her going with Jack or with Will. I know the writers like to be unconventional. If I was writing it, I would have done like the first movie and put a lot of chemistry in there but not put Liz and Jack together because it's more original.

word.

ivebeendepped43
this is the result of my boredom today:http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k258/luvsjohnny2thedeppsofmyheart/JL.jpg

a-k-a-amber
what is the result of your boredom?

katelovespirate
that was the worst episode of one tree hill ever. i hate it when people go cheesy sentimental

katelovespirate
has anyone seen a picture from AWE where Jack is pointing a gun at Elizabeth? Someone told me there was a picture of that floating around somewhere

a-k-a-amber
oh yeah if you've found it please post it hold on I will check my site....

katelovespirate
i dont think i want to see it it sounds too dramatic and intense... panic attack waiting to happen lol. i wonder what scene it's from...

a-k-a-amber
well in the leaked script there is a scene where everyone is pointing a gun at someone else but it says elizabeth is pointing the gun at Jack.. I think...

PirateDiva
Originally posted by katelovespirate
has anyone seen a picture from AWE where Jack is pointing a gun at Elizabeth? Someone told me there was a picture of that floating around somewhere

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? OMG WHERE IS THIS PIC? I WANT TO SEE IT!!!! I BET U IT LOOKS SOOOOO HOTT!! Maybe thats the Mr. and Mrs. Smith bit we've been waiting for....LMAO!! big grin

katelovespirate
i cant find it

which may be a good thing

i'll email him and see if he saved it

PirateDiva
OMG iwanna seeee the PIC!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

evilm0nki3
ME TOO!!!

This picture must be found detective

Mistypirate
Really? No way. I want to see this pic. We must do a search and rescue for this pic.

katelovespirate
yeah... whoever finds it, sound the alarm so we can all freak out together

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
this is the result of my boredom today:http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k258/luvsjohnny2thedeppsofmyheart/JL.jpg crap!!!! http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k258/luvsjohnny2thedeppsofmyheart/totally%20random%20stuffs/udidntseeanything.gif

ivebeendepped43
its not working. im sry. it was a collage of Jack/liz

katelovespirate
it sounds incredible. smile i cant wait to see it...

ivebeendepped43
luv the siggy/avvy!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
luv the siggy/avvy!

thanks. im doing some advertising/promotions at my office so i got this new program that i am learning how to use that lends itself amazingly to that kind of thing. its so fun. smile

PirateDiva
Kate ur siggy....omg i cant get over how HOTT it is!!!! I Love it!!

a-k-a-amber
is it just me or do you really get P.O. at Jack's hair during the kiss?

PirateDiva
LOL.....Its like move hair i wanna see toungues....LMAO!!! But the Kiss was still HOTT!!!

tee_pirategirl
siiiiiiiiigh! course it was! I'm dying to see that pic. Imagine! Jack pointing a gun at lizzie.. he point A GUN at her....oh my naughty naughty imagination...I need some orbitz, ok that's better *BLING*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.