a wierd thing i read in a book before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVapor
well everybody knows that there are six movies in the star wars saga right? well i read in a book i got out of the library something about that there was 9 parts to the whole story written by Lucas. This book was written a year before the release of Ep.1. It sounds strange to me. what are you comments on this?

yerssot
it's true to a certain point

at first it would have been 12, he abondened that idea really quickly, than he thought of making it 9 (with a totally different outline of the story we know now) but with making ESB he realised that 6 would already be a lot (due to age and such)

TheVapor
so did he wright the scripts and stuff like that for 7,8,9?

yerssot
dunno, don't think so messed

§pearhead
I'd tend to doubt it.

JediHDM
i have heard, and perhaps i am hallucinating this too (as i seem to be hallucinating alot nowadays) that, if age allows, he will make 7, 8, and 9...

TheVapor
How old is Lucas?

Montross
OLD.

Sith Master X
I think he's 60 now, or close to it.

SMX
cool

SlickRick69
you can tell how old George Lucas is by shaving his beard and counting all his chins... he's kinda a fatty, at least in the face, aint he??

VengeanceGOD
What he's said is that if he's 90 and still making movies he'll do 7, 8, and 9. But do you really want to see the kind of movie George would make at 90?

yerssot
only in the face?? stick out tongue

nickhorrific
Hey, i may have been hearing rumors, but i heard last week that Lucas announced he was going to sell the rights to 7, 8, 9 and he would just produce, but let someone else wright, and direct them. anyone else hear the same thing?

yerssot
reading it in a humor section doesn't count wink

Rabid_Wolverine
lucas is 60.

i would love to see 7 8 9 but lucas is getting old for his age.

for some bizzare reason i believe he already did 7 8 9 but maybe im just crazy

ABE LINCOLN
you're just crazy blink

Volundro Ramm
I saw an interview where GL says after the release of EPIII, he'll probably wrie the stories for EP7,8 and9...but keep them for his own enjoyment.. make of that what you will.

Reborn Again
If you want to read episodes 7, 8 & 9, that continue the SW saga, read Timothy Zahn's 'Heir To The Empire' trilogy. It continues where the movies left off.

Volundro Ramm
Err. not excactly, but they are good books.

jango fatt
Yeah i have read them to . Really good books.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.