Undead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
anyone else seen this movie? how much ass does this flick kick? god damn i love it. and its australian, even better. dont know if you guys liked it but i havn't had such a good time watching a movie since i watched Bad Taste.

dean7879
ive saw it and i think the film is crap....the zombies look cool and the policeman is extremely funny but thats about it im afraid

Darkseed
I`ve yet to see this one, it should be funny and decent enough, if it`s in the same vien as Brain Dead that is smile.

dean7879
its nowhere near as good as braindead...trust me on that one

BackFire
It doesn't come out here in the states for a few months. I've been looking forward to it since I heard about it about a year ago though. Looks cool.

Mordecai
Top movie! big grinthumb up

Wolfie
I just saw the trailer and a few pics. I think it looks kinda cool.

ladygrim
neva seen it

MildPossession
I have had it on dvd since it was released in Australia, the gore and second half of the movie is decent, but apart from that it's crap and some of the dialogue is horrendous, especially from the male policeman, could not stand his character at all.

Some people who reviewed this when released said it was one of the all time greatest zombie movies to come out... oh please.

Pandemoniac
Didn't see it, as I read the cover it seemed to be just another uninspired movie hitchin a ride on the new zombie-hype.

Darth_Big_Boy
I thought it was good. Not great but good. B+

tabby999
i think the reason it cops such high praise is because they managed so much with the limited budget they had, the making of extra on the DVD shows how far the made their money strech

Zilverz
the lead actress has the most beautiful big eyes ive ever seen

MildPossession
Urgh, I didn't think much of her, looks also.

Deano
ok i watched it again and take back everything negative i had to say. i think i took it too seriously last time. i now realise that a man throwing two guns in the air, walking over to this guy, grabbing his shotgun of the cop, shooting the zombie, then walking back over to catch the two guns he threw in the air, is funny.

Wolfie
Yeah, I loved that part.

This movie was alright. Not too bad.

Deano
lol he was never short of guns was he

tabby999
Originally posted by Deano
lol he was never short of guns was he

thats the spirit. the movie has to be taken with a grain of salt to enjoy it, much like Scream was. i love movies that have a gentle swipe at the conventions of the genre they're in, especially one that can take itself as seriously as horror.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, this movie rocks! Have you seen it yet, Backfire? I think you'd dig it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.