Wolverine VS The living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperNova
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

... Ok Now I know this is gonna get some shit. lol!

Wolverine888 is gonna come in and say shit that wolverine could beat tribunal...

norrin radd
i really doubt that, want to bet supernova?

SuperNova
No... Whats your problem?

norrin radd
no problem, just saying you are over reacting, wolverine8888 wil not post that logan can beat living tribunal.

who?-kid
First of all, it's Wolverine8888, not Wolverine888.

Second, leave him alone. If you don't agree with him, don't read what he has written. Don't make fun of somebody who can not defend himself in a adequate way (and no, I don't know him personally), because it goes against the entire philosophy of a forum, according to me.

His opinions suck, I know, but he's free to speak his mind.

Rasta
Wolverine wins. Living Tribunal can't compare.

Magee
YEA!!!11!
WOLVeinrn KICK teH LivINg TruanL aSS!!11! TrIuNAL NO COmpAre to WeLvorne. pEROD

Sorry i just had to lol.

eleveninches
/\hahaha

Magee
sarcasm?

Arachnoidfreak
wait a second didnt you post...yea you did. here:

i think that after posting that, you shouldnt be jumping on anyone for making a simple typing error. like missing ONE NUMBER. its a bit hypocritical. just a bit. though, i do agree with you on leaving Wolverine8888 alone. its not his fault he is stupid.

who?-kid
True, you have a point there, but it got on my nerves how some people always want to bash Wolverine8888 just for fun. And they even didn't get his name right.

I never, never made one (1) remark about grammar or vocabulary or whatever, because I'm not interested. I make plenty of mistakes myself. But it's a forum, not a spelling contest.

And if you really want to bash somebody because his opinions suck (and make fun of him because he can't write properly), the very least you can do is get his name right !! That's all I wanted to say.

(Glad at least somebody agrees with leaving him alone. There's better stuff to debate.)

Maelstrom
Well the living tribunals function is to be unbiased so he would have to face Wolverine on equal footing. He could choose from any style he likes but he would have to allow Wolverine an Wolverine shot at winning. That would see if Wolveine is best at being Wolverine or just best at knocking down little guys.

colossus17
wolverine takes it........he just stabbes him with his claws..and living tribunal bleeds to death

Solidus Snake
Originally posted by colossus17
wolverine takes it........he just stabbes him with his claws..and living tribunal bleeds to death

HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colossus17
what do u mean?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wonderman
Well the living tribunals function is to be unbiased so he would have to face Wolverine on equal footing. He could choose from any style he likes but he would have to allow Wolverine an Wolverine shot at winning. That would see if Wolveine is best at being Wolverine or just best at knocking down little guys.

Thats really silly and completely wrong. Living Tribunal would have no reason for fighting Wolv in the first place he is an abstrct he doesnt get involved in such displays. If he did fight wolverine it would be because he felt wolverine himself or something wolverine was going to do was a threat to the multiverse. In that instnce he would incinerate wolverine from the face of existence.

colossus17
but.....he has a healing factor.......

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by colossus17
but.....he has a healing factor.......

and is like 5 foot 2 and could potentially be taken out by jubilee

colossus17
5'3.....

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine has this, you forget that he can flap his arms and fly....

colossus17
indeed....

CorderaMitchell
Man and he has that skeleton........

colossus17
and enhanced senses

CorderaMitchell
and uhhhhhh claws!!

Tron
Okay, since this has absolutely no purpose but to bring out a fanboy that hasn't even been here in months, I'm closing it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.