What is the worst Car company??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon14.gif

Which car company woulds you say is the worst and why??

Its a hard one messed

I would probably say Skoda because they are so unreliable and their cars are so.....boring messed

BarmyBrummie
Skoda laughing out loud Everyone takes the piss outta skoda big grin

G.P
You are absolutely wrong... Skoda is no longer unreliable and boring... I was bought more than 10 years ago by Volkswagen, and now some of its cars share many pieces with some VW or Audi cars. www.skoda-auto.com

I would go for Lada/VAZ, ( far uglier and more boring car, low reliability) a Russian make, (which btw is the subject of many jokes here). www.lada.fr

Korri
i still think Skodas are boring messed

Line
G.P.'s Lada, definately stick out tongue But you'll have to give it this much; it makes people smile.

speiderman
Ford

Korri
I would say Laugh more than Smile laughing

There is one Lada that certainly aint boring....Lotus turned this old crappy Lada into one of their Racing cars..it was funny. Ill see if i can find a picture smile

Korri
laughing here it is!!

http://www.wartburg.fsnet.co.uk/images/ifa2003/beast.jpg

Line
laughing out loud Get your point! It's obviously a long time ago since I last saw a Lada since I could make such an understatement.

Korri
lol no it was only last year that they did it up i think..

Line
Brilliant job, I must say yes Are they considering selling it? big grin

Korri
It already belongs to this sad wee guy who loves Ladas sick

Line
rolling on floor laughing Loves Ladas!!??!! Oh no!! That guy needs a girl friend ...

Korri
i think so too roll eyes (sarcastic)

Line
big grin You must take action! The poor blokes' future's on stake ...

amity75
Fiat! = Fkn Italian Attempt at Technology!

Korri
oh yeah Fiat are crap...i mean who names a car after a man-whore? erm

G.P
Did you know that Lada (VAZ) was born thanks to a partnership between Fiat and some Sovietic firm ?

Fire
I dunno which is worst I guess I'll follow GP about lada (lotta jokes here too) personaly I like Mazda and Toyota the best

forumcrew
korean cars tend to be very poor, kia, daewoo, and hundai the first 2 mainly though, hundai is making some decent cars now but generally korean cars are poorly built dont last long and have many problems, bottom line japanese cars are the most reliable

yerssot
I think the firm was Carton Box ltd? laughing out loud

G.P
laughing out loud

Darth Revan
yes

I really have Chevys for some reason... They seem cheaply built somehow. Same with Fords. Crappy American car companies. mad

The Force
i'd have to say buick

Baylin
So a VW Passat and, I thinks its the Audi A4, are boring because asthetically they are the same as the Skoda Octavia!!!

I personally have a peugeot and renault which im quite happy with big grin

Korri
my mum used tyo have a daewoo laughing

im still scared cry

she now has a Ford Fiesta sad its not good...not good at all

Fire
oooh I also like SMART, I think my first car ever is gonna be a smart

Korri
well its kinda like having a cheap mercades eek!

ladygrim
i fuking hate SKODAS aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhh

Korri
Octaaaavia...Octaaaavia... sick

ladygrim
god anything with a skoda badge on is bad

Korri
Faaaaavia......faaaavia sick

ladygrim
skip on wheels

Korri
i prefer the term egg box yes

ladygrim
true

Korri
i think Skodas should be burned

shaber
*croak* say it properly say <unintelligible>

Korri
blink say what??

amity75
Ladas were the pits a few years ago but it would be kinda cool in a retro way to drive around in one now.

G.P
Answering Skoda to the question does not mean you can insult it in over 10 posts. No bashing here wink , even if it is Skoda bashing.

ladygrim
what ever people say skodas are MY worst car eva

Korri
no Skoda-bashing? sad

Fire
anyone ever heard of a traband/t (dunno wether it's a d or a t) very old east german car, they were made out of somekind of plastic

Korri
wow...a plastic car? erm

Fire
well not everything the frame and stuff was metal just the plating was some kind of plastic

Korri
weird messed

alot of cars now are made of carbon fibre..i like that happy

Rico31
Skoda and Lada are both piles of poo but european cars are still the best in the world

SaTsuJiN
lol @ euro cars... they're smartly designed but not in terms of safety and longevity.

i agree..european cars are all about luxury, but reliablity and safety on them are not at all great...the big japaense car companies (honda and toyota) got the reliablity and safety thing down and now they're starting to get the luxury thing down too...even american car companies are starting to make cars with better reliability and a whole lot more luxury

finti
most european cars are actually safe, it is usually not the car but who is behind the wheel whats make cars safe

queeq
Hear hear.

Papaumau
Anything built in the old Eastern Bloc before it went belly-up.

The crappy car-makers of the Eastern Bloc bought up all of the old plans that Fiat were throwing out and produced their own versions of them....Every one of them was a dog !

The worst car ever built was the Trabant, but the strange thing is that if you own a pristine original one it is worth a fortune now.

The best car in the world - for the money - is MY car.....

And YES...it is an American one - built in Mexico - - - - - -

The Chrysler PT Cruiser

Here She is...I call her Kitty the kat !

http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/images/17/95/8571795.s.jpg

Definitely a girl car...Fast, racy, beautiful but hard-to-handle !

queeq
I don't entirely agree with the East-bloc comment. Skoda is well up and running in the market. Yes, it has been taken over by Volkswagen, but it is getting back the pre-eastbloc grandeur. Good cars that these days, VERY good cars.

finti
Skodas engines are too weak

queeq
They're VW engines..., same as Audi.

.:†Ferrari†:.
Fiat= Sh!t

queeq
Sure?

yeah.. to many problems with them

queeq, what do you think is the better car to buy... ?

1.Bmw
2.Audi
3.Mercedes
4.Volkswagen...

finti
still to weak not enogh horsepower for Norwegian raod structure unlees you like drivin and look like you stand still

shaber
There are so many to choose from eek!

queeq
Like?

shaber
Don't you know any? confused

queeq
We were waiting for yours.

Papaumau
The only reason that Skoda now produce excellent cars is because they are built with Volkswagen design know-how and machine tools under German supervision.

Without those vital qualities Skoda would still be the laughing-stock of Europe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.