red pill and mirror

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sandman
watching MAtrix again right now and was wondering.. When Neo takes his pill he looks at the mirror and it unshatters.. then he touches it and kind of infects him bringing him to arrest.

my question is.. what would have happened if he didn't touch the mirror. If he just sat there. i would assume the pill would still work. if it had the posibility of killing him why didn't the others say.. "um i wouldn't touch that."

something i wondered what do you guys think.

((The_Anomaly))
I was confused with the whole mirror thing.....this is what i think, cause it makes no sence that Neo would see this........

The mirror could only be seen by neo, even though it does seem that morpheus can see it, i think that it was a result of the pill disrupting his input/ output carrier signal, thus it was sort of like a glitch in what he was seeing because he wasent receiving the correct set of signals from the matrix.....thats my best guess....

shake zula
i think that it's a withdrawal symptom from the matrix. his mind was in the process being disconnected and he was halluscinating as a result.

JediHDM
yeah, it is a hallucination, but it is also an homage to Lewis Carroll and Alice in Wonderland...Neo's perception of reality was becoming so skewed he couldn't tell that the mirror wasn't really covering him...

The Ones
now i know...thumbsup

((The_Anomaly))
thats what i said..but thanks for backing me up

sandman
"and knowing is half the battle...."

so what your saying is the caridac arrest would have probably happened anyway.. the mirror thiningie was just an illusion (which i knew that part and the alice in wonderland thing..)

ok i'm happy now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.