bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the assassin
bullseye is one of my favorite characters but i don't have any daredevil comics. can anyone fill me in on the history of this assassin!

Arachnoidfreak
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/bullseye.htm

the assassin
thanx dude!

Arachnoidfreak
anytime.

wolverine8888
hey I got a question how does bulleye live with out a healing factor unless he real does have one do any of u know?

WWestFlashFan
.......mabye he doesnt get hurt.....duh

ScarletSpider
lol, that would be my theory as well.

Darth Jello
no, but he does have adamantium and adamantium plated bones (long story) bullseye's full origin will be revealed in kevin smith's daredevil/bullseye:the target if he ever gets off his ass and finishes it. from the clues in DD v2 #49, his real name is Lester, he had some kind of severe problems in high school, he never knew his father and his mother was a whore. it turns out that it's not that he forgot his past like the joker, its just that he keeps it a secret cause he's embarressed by it. apparantly his whole schtick is that deep down inside, he's too much of a puss to kill himself and wants daredevil to do it.

Darth Jello
one other interesting thing, doesn't bruce loose of the infamouse flipper look just like bullseye?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.