The Mandalorians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lurik
Note: only for those who wish to learn of the Mandalorians!!!!!!!!!!

§pearhead
Wow.

What the hell are you saying?

Lurik

Lurik
What do you mean?

§pearhead
I'm saying, what is that supposed to mean? Do you want me to tell you things about the Mandalorians? I have no idea what you're saying.

Lurik
No. Do YOU wish to learn?

§pearhead
I know a bit erm

Lurik
Then share your knowledge.

§pearhead
There leader was a guy named Mandalore, they're a bunch of nomads who roam the star systems as either mercenaries or bounty hunters...pretty much all of them got decimated when they got in a battle with a bunch of jedi.

'ats all i know.

Lurik
Hum....normal foolishness. Do you want to know more?

§pearhead
Of course roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lurik
Who do you want to know about?

Lurik
Boba?Jango?Jodo?

Lurik
The Clan Fett?

Lurik
geek

Lurik
Well???????????????????????

§pearhead
I that the Fett's hail from the Mandolore's and that Kast is as well, thats it erm

Lurik
Unfortunately, you are wrong.
The Clan Fett was a Mandalorian clan, of over two hundred members, and they lived in Mandalore. But eventually they left, and went to Concord Dawn.
Jango Fetts' parents were being hunted by the Death Watch, and so they stashed him with a human family. They were killed and so to were the addoptive parents.

Lurik
Not wrong, but a bit misguided.

QX100
Jaster Mareel was the leader of the clan and was eventually killed by the Death Watch, then Jango was the leader.

In§anE
All i know is i killed a bunch of them in KOTOR Happy Dance

jannisary
What I would like to know is if the Mandalorians are genetically different from humans or what.
They certainly look very human, but they seem to have innate survival and combat skills (like canderous from KOTOR being able to regenerate)

Gorgoroth
That was a special enhancment he himself acknowledges, though I'd say most Mandalorians are more apt to healing quickly.

jango fatt
You heard Boba s armor is from Jodo Kast?

Insane Monk
I don't think it was called clan Fett.

Darth_Janus
I think this whole thread was pointless and basically ended up with us knowing little more than five seconds of online research couldn't find.

Darth_Glentract
you could go to mywebsite. I have an entire page dedicated to Mandalorians. darthglentract.tripod.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.