Injuries

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Phillips
Don't you hate it when you find a bruise or a cut somewhere on your body, and you can't figure out how the hell you got it?
I currently have a bruise on my right shin and a cut on my scalp, and I have no idea where I got either of them confused

yerssot
lots of booze and a wild night out?

§pearhead
My back has a series of bruises that look like I got whipped, but I'm pretty sure I got them from my shoulder pads in hockey.

Hockey's given me a lot of bruises big grin

yerssot
if I were you, I would have hoped for the first part wink

§pearhead
shut it stick out tongue

Agent Phillips
At least you have an idea of where yours came from

yerssot
wow, mental image

Devalion
I once woke up with a very bruised (lower) back......and it bloody hurt!

Gravity Kills
I get injuries all the time that I don't seem to remember where they came from.

shaber
Yeah I've had that problem (see earlier thread) I think I bruised my arm by thumping the desk in irritation when the computer kept playing up. My compulsive behaviour has resulted in injury before too.

Syren
I have carpet burns on my knees constantly, and always in the middle of my back whistle

Obviously, I have no idea how I got them............

Syren
*cannot believe she just wrote that*

eleveninches
I dont have any serious injuries. I have a mark on my right knee where it got cut by broken glass when I was 7. I also have a cigarette burn on the back of my right hand.
Nothing else perminent.

Syren
What the f**k?

I have a scar on my right knee from cutting it when I was about 9, and a cigarette burn on the back of my left hand, from some cheeky b!tch last night.

Do I know you?????

eleveninches
Wow. that's wierd.

Dave123
damaged my foot, hurt my face, chest, hand and private area all in under 2 hours eek! i know how i got them though smile

Clovie
i have a lots of these.........confused

and i remember how i got maybe half of them confused

Tptmanno1
laughing out loud

the Vee
Mhm those are anoying.
currently i have a tiny burn from a match, a paper cut (told you engluish was dangerous) and several scratches all on my left hand

Rogue Jedi
i was stabbed in the ass once.

realworlddreams
my friends been shot in the foot, n stabbed all the way thru his right hand...hes got gnarly scars...damn brooklyn (hes from there) i wanna go to NYC again tho...i like it there

Clark_Kent
i got my tooth knocked out in a blind sided punch. the tooth flew across the room and settled in the corner, a mouth of blood and spit. i picked up the tooth and dropped it into a cold glass of milk...still have that tooth. in my mouth, that is. oh, i got the fellow who sucker punched me. got him when he wasn't looking.

Rogue Jedi
i was balling about 10 years ago and got elbowed in the lower lip. it opened up a big ass gash. i never went to the hospital, so it kept opeing up, taking like three months to heal. now i have a scar there. on the plus side, women think it is sexy.

realworlddreams
i have a scar under my left eyebrow where i cut myself fallin off the TV when i was about 2...but nobody really needs to know the REAL story behind it...my story? guy w/a big 2x4 smile

Rogue Jedi
i have a scar between my middle and index fingers on my right hand, from when a guy pulled a knife on me.

Tari_Ringeril
I have a scare on my pinky, my left knee, in between my pointer and middle finger on my left hand, a scar on my chin, a scar on my left big toe, a scar on my left ankle, and a scare on my left calf

all from a huge mirror falling on me when I was 5

realworlddreams
i wish that would happen to me... i need battle scars

Clark_Kent
i was shot more times then 2pac. i was stabbed in the hand, i had a broken leg and a swollen lip. also had my finger nall was ripped off. i beaten like the good Lord.

yerssot
don't let them beat you? blink

Rogue Jedi
scars are cool.

yerssot
if you know how you got them, I still am not sure of some

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.