what are the highest paying...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

surf_bunny86
what are the highest paying occupations?

§pearhead
CEO's and athletes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
CEO's, athletes, surgeons, very successful movie stars/musicians

SlickRick69
Hollywood hookers do pretty well too eek! embarrasment Happy Dance

Dave123
owner of microsoft's pretty good

surf_bunny86
what are CEO's?

Creechuur
Why are you asking about high paying jobs when you don't know what a CEO is?

surf_bunny86
well, what is it? ...trying to chose a career

§pearhead
If you don't know what a CEO is, don't expect a high-paying job

eleveninches
Chief Executive Officer

surf_bunny86
what is it though?

§pearhead
In a company, it's higher than a president.

They get a shit-load of money.

surf_bunny86
so what kind of person do you have to be? what does the career entail?

amity75
Sitting on your arse letting everyone else under you do all the work while you travel the world and get freebies from suppliers etc. At least that's what mine does.

eleveninches
Its kind of like the owner of the company, but not actually the owneer, as the true owners are the shareholders, but the CEO is employed by the shareholders to make sure that the buisness works well and makes money for them. The CEO is the top employed person in a buissness, but even they can be fired by the shareholders if they do not perform to satisfaction.

LanİeWindu
Not housekeeping, I can tell you that.

Creechuur
I dont wanna sound rude, but this is one of the weirdest threads I've ever read. You'd get better results going to the Fortune mag website and seeing what rich people do for a living than asking a bunch of movie fans. I'll bet the averaged income for users on this forum is only like 40 or 50 thousand.

forumcrew
you guys are not entirely true.. first off not every CEO is gonna be filthy rich, secondly ceo isnt really a career youd need a career in a specific industry and work your way up a company. Beyond all the ones they already said, careers with large bonuses are good because a lot of your money is simply up to how good you are.. like investment careers, especially something like investment banking.. but basicly if you want to have a good shot at a lot of money.. medical, law, finance, engineering

quiball
Highest paying?
actors, athletes, singer...need i say more?
true surgeons do get paid a lot. but considering that they actually make a positive contribution to society, they are paid poorly compared to those celebs.

Fire
about things you actualy have to study for

I think working for the UN or the EU is about the highest paying I know of. I know ppl who work for both and they make TONS OF MONEY

AsbestosFlaygon
Highest paying job in what field specifically?

In the medical field, the highest earners are arguably the surgeons.
General practitioners, orthodontists and pediatricians are high earners in this field as well.
Pharmacists also get decent salaries.

If you're good in Maths, the best work for you is to be a statistician or a physician.
These guys get paid really high.
Other options include computer-related courses like computer science or IT.

If you're good in accounting, I mean REALLY good, the best course to take is business management or any other business-related course.
The money you earn in these jobs leave the other professions in the dust, especially if you own your own business firm (you should manage it well, of course).

Then again, if you've got the talent and/or the looks, you can always go the easy route and make big $$$ by becoming an athlete, a model or an actor.

AsbestosFlaygon
Correction:
Physicist. NOT Physician.

Colossus-Big C
How much do aerospace engineers get paid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.