a suspicion about a scene from spiderman 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVapor
at the end of one of the trailers ive seen Doc. Ock. put spidey down on a couch wrapped. Harry comes over to spidey and says lets see whos behind the mask. He has a knife in his hands and is about to pull off the mask when the scene goes black.

I have suspicion that it could not be Peter Parker in the costume. If it was because he is wrapped up would meen that he couldnt defend himself from Harry Osborn and plus spiderman 3 has been confirmed so how could he live into the next movie. Plus theres the whole thing were most if not all the time the hero wins. On the other hand he could find a way to escape from Harry but....

Has anybody else had this suspicion and if so wright your comments.

The Ones
i think that harry pulls the mask off sees its peter ( remember whan peter says: "there are bigger things happening here, than you and me"wink then spidey puts his mask on (again from the trailer) and.... i have no idea where it might go from there

Reborn Again
PP & HO are friends...and friendship is a deep bond. Doc Ock will betray HO, and HO will help Spidey. Spidey will not be killed. Like there was any doubt to that!

The Ones
but revenge can get the better of you...

Reborn Again
Emotion is a strong motivator, but a deep friendship can stir confusion to counteract anger. And the truth can heal pretty much anything. PP will obviously have to tell HO about his father to free himself.

The Ones
look at star wars ( sorry but just and example) anakin and obi were friends and now there fighting (literaly)

Sith Master X
Good point.

SMX
cool

Reborn Again
Good point! Very good example too!

tkitna
I'm betting that Harry gets killed somehow.

methinkalexahot
he probaly kicks him away or somthing like that spidy cant lose

Freddy_vs_Jason
It will be Peter behind the mask but Harry will then be like "Peter!!? no! your not! you can't be Spider-man!!" then they'll either fight or Peter will tell Harry the story.

The Ones
do you think its before or after the train fight?

Reborn Again
He can't, because he becomes the 2nd Green Goblin after learning Spidey killed his father. Spidey eventually kills HO in battle according to the comics. But not in S2.

ragesRemorse
yeah im sure osbourne will see it's Peter and decide against killing him, atleast for the time being. Remeber though Harry still becomes the green goblin and devotes his life to killing parker

mordamor22
spoiler

i dont remember how but it is j jonah jamesons son behind the mask

Alias_Neo
ok. in my opinion, i think the person behind the mask is MJ's fiance. That one guy who is like in the army or somethingerm

spider-venom
yaaaaaaa i think Alias_Neo is right

Reborn Again
Remember folks Norman Osborne returns from the dead too, according to the comics. So expect his return.

Spiderman_RJ

Spiderman_RJ
THATS what i dont like in spideys 2 trailers they gave away too much the newer on frinds even gave a web love scend with peter and mj

Freddy_vs_Jason
I hope the movie goes for ages. I wanna see Spidey get his ass kicked, worse then the first movie, I'm talking about his costume in shreds and blood all over him. But I don't see how Spidey could get close to Doc. Ock with his 4 metal arms.

Spiderman_RJ
he gets kiked on this movie but , what ur post has to do with the thread?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Nothing, but it doesn't matter because It's Spider-man related and it's not pushing it too far off-topic.

Spiderman_RJ
well but its is.....................................there 3 scens i think where shows spidey beaten up......one is dclear he slowly climb up a wall beaten up

Spiderman_RJ
u see this?

Freddy_vs_Jason
Actually what I posted doesn't matter because it hasn't pushed it off-topic. Also I saw on scene were Doc. Ock throws Spider-Man through a window-shield of a cab, now thats taking a beating!!

victodor
What if,Pete is so full of blood,that Harry won't recognize him. But that would mean that it would have a PG13 rating.

Spiderman_RJ

Spiderman_RJ
on spoiler plus i forgot to mention.................peter loses his powers on the movie

Spiderman_RJ
yah yah yah yah i saw it u dont yah yha y hayhaayh hhahahhahha

Spiderman_RJ
sssssssssshhhhhhhhhh i worked on the edition HUUUHUHU
espect load of swinging scenes

Swordfish2k0
Does harry really discover peter is spidey? I thought he may somehow get out of that situation because i thought Harry didn't know who he was

Spiderman_RJ
theres 3 scenes on international trailer that show that...........just pay attention to the dialogs

Holly93
well....
it's kinda obvious what's gonna happen!!!
Spidey just set the mask there,so the dude will lift up the mask, & he wont be there!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Holly93
well,
it's kinda OBVIOUS what will happen!!
the dude will lift the mask, & spidey wont be there!! he SET it there, so he can see if he would really try killing him if he got the chance!!
DUH!!!

Austinzilla
i think it will be peter but Harry Osborne wont believe it is actually parker, he'll think someone set him up

Austinzilla
because that same exact thing happened in the comics with the original green goblin...parker looked so puny no one really believed it was him....they thought the green goblin was lying

Reborn Again
I just read the novel. I know the entire plot and how the movie ends.

Spiderman_RJ
wow really? ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Zephonim
Spol

Zephonim
So did I, you look at the preview in a whole new way once you know what all the scenes ar all about.
Harry has to know Peter is Spidey, it's part of the reason he flips out and becomes the new Goblin (hint). Also, you need to remember, and will see in the movie, how messed up Harry's life has become since his dad died. Peter and MJ are the only friends he has left (besides Jack and Jose).

Daywalker
Just a thought but remember when Peter threw his costume in the garbage in an alleyway? You think maybe someone found it and Doc. mistook them for the genuine article? Who knows but i'll have a look at the trailer again

Freddy_vs_Jason
No, Spidey throws it away and then days later he meets M.J in the cafe were Doc. Ock throws the taxi through the window (Harry told him to find Peter to get to Spidey) and then Doc. Picks up M.J then grabs Peter by the throat and says "Get me Spider-Man or I'll peel the flesh of M.J's bones!" so then Petey runs back to the Alley, grabs his costume and becomes Spidey again!

Stormy Day
Ok <<<solo>>>> said he saw the movie I dont know if thats true but he said at the very end hary has visions about his father and finds the goblins lare

Stormy Day
YES IT IS HARRY!

someone who has already seen the movie told me!

TheVenomSymbiot
Look, in the comics, Harry KNOWS Peter's Spider-Man. Which is one of the reasons he takes up the glider and becomes the new Green Goblin. Off topic: I have a Peter Parker: Spider-Man issue (think it's 19) where he fights someone in the GG costume who obviously is an amatuer. After Spidey unmasks him, his face melts off. Does anyone have any info on this guy?

Spiderman_RJ
a clone

TheVenomSymbiot
Of Harry, or who?

Zephonim
In the movie JJ gets his costume from a hobo who finds it in the trash. It gos back to the original story from the comics when Peter gave it up once before. He steals it back for JJ later on.

Zephonim
Harry will find the Goblin stuff, but that doesn't mean he will be the next villan. They could just throw that in, and in the next movie it could be kind of a constant hidden threat.

Stormy Day
We all know that M.J. and peter are gonna end up together.We all know that harry is gonna find out.Its just a matter of WHEN.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.