Burning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tassie
If you don't feel open this thread, or read this, then it's clear you don't feel the same way

But i've been feeling this way for some time now... a few weeks... i've felt it before, but i've always been able to see some light even when i'm feeling it...

I'm not heart-broken.

I'm beyond that.

Simply, i just feel as if i've fallen into a hole, and i can't get out, i can't breathe... nothing seems worth living for.... i REALLY dont see ANY point of continuing life, i DONT
How the hell can some people live without love?? How can they STAND to be ALONE???

Everything has SERIOUSLY fallen apart in my life... EVERYTHING. I'm being told that i've become distant, almost "unreachable"

I love my friends, but they're all pre-occupied with their own life. And instead of crying on my bed, at night, i wish to death i had a shoulder to lean on, someone to feel my pain, to hear me cry, so that my tears don't all go in vain....

And someone to be there with me, to hold me... i feel so damn alone

Doesn't anyone else feel this way? Or am i just alone, because i've seriously been feeling like i'm Jinxed

Dave123
just give it time yes

Clovie
hug

don't kill urself.

§pearhead
That's so sad sad

to be honest, I've never felt that way

Nienna
Tassie! no

I've tried to commit suicide, but I'm not going to anymore...look, there has to be some good left to this world!

As long as you can be hyper at times, laugh, have friends, see beauty in the earth and believe in something, there's something worth living for...

Hang on chica....yes You'll live, oh yessssss, you will big grin

Polly
I've felt the same exact way, Tassie. But you just have to look at the positive things. It seems that your thinking about all of the bad things and not the good. When I was feeling down I just looked at the good things about my life, like my friends, my cat, school.. just things that were good. I tried to get myself away from bad things that were happening. Like when people were making me feel sad or something I just got away from them. I didn't want to feel sad. Have you tried talking to someone? I talked to my mom a little bit about it, because depression runs in the family, and she knew what that felt like. So maybe there is someone that you could go to? Just don't commit suicide! It's not worth it. I've tried before and just don't do it.

I really really hope I helped, at least a little bit. Because no one should feel that way! no

Be Happy Tassie! big grin

amity75
Everybody hurts sometimes. Things always get better, you might not feel that way at this time but they do. It could be worse, you could be a Glasgow Rangers fan like me.

Clovie
no1 luvs me no1 cares

blah blah blah.....

stick out tongue

Polly
Don't mock her Clovie! She's having a problem and she asked for help. Don't make fun. no

Rogue Jedi
before i met my wife, i loved being alone. when i would go to a club or bar, i would go solo. some people are loners, like me.

Clovie
i'm not making fun

i'm just staring to have my bad mood sowwie about that.

i didn't mean to hurt any1 sad

lil bitchiness
Everything will work out in the end. Feeling sorry for yourself is not gonna help, instead get along with your life, do what you like, dont contrencate on terrible stuff in your life, if we all did that, everyone would kill themselfs.

You are only 14, its just naturaly that you start feeling that way, and depressed, you are hitting pubirty now and everything seems grayer and worse than it really is.

Contrencate on good things in your life, read books, go out with your friends...

Rogue Jedi
mr. right will just fall in your lap. trust me.

the Vee
Oww
a lot of people i know feel like this.
I do.
Something always comes along look around you have many people right here who care smile
Only advice i can give is be careful what music you listen to (trust me) and drink some hot chocolate watch comedies on tv something really dumb and think of all the amazing things in the world and in your life.
Hope ya feel better

Devalion
Think of it this way, if you think of killing yourself or attempting. How will you ever find love?
I wont be any good at giving you advice for this because I have never been in love so much as to want it back when its not there! Sorry Tassie! But you will be ok, you've just got to pull yourself through it.

Rogue Jedi
go and find some pretty guy for a booty call. you will feel better.

lil bitchiness
Tassie, you are 14, you have plenty of time.

tassie
no, it's not the "falling in love"
i dont need any guy to make me happy wink
It's just that i've been lied to, and i've been hurt alot lately, and by people i love... and i feel like they're all just going along their merry way, and here i am, thinking i'm jinxed, waiting for at least ONE apology, for at least ONE person i can talk to, who can actually console me, to know what it feels like to be isolated, and not just laugh, or make fun of the whole thing...

That burns

Rogue Jedi
14? forget the booty call. they are right, you have plenty of time.

the Vee
My gosh i didnt realise were 14!
Hunni you have a lot of time to live and have fun before finding someone.
Finding someone might sound like a good thing but being tied with one person wouldnt work. Have some fun first

Rogue Jedi
i cant remember 14.

amity75
Fkn hell! I wish I was 14 again!

tassie
LOL I am laughing out loud
That's why i never claimed to be "in love" with anyone stick out tongue

§pearhead
*sigh* being 14...I can remember that like it was a few years ago

Rogue Jedi
hell, i cant even remember my twenties!!!

Dave123
you're 15 confused what do you mean a FEW years stick out tongue

§pearhead
I have a bad memory sad

Tari_Ringeril
I'm fifteen and well confused <-- this is how I feel about all this love and suicide stuff

realworlddreams
ima be 17 in less than a month...when i was fourteen i had major depression problems cuz my best friend for 9 years moved away
n i contemplated suicide till i was almost 16 cuz of other crap in my life...
Tassie>everything gets better, even when you feel as though there is nothin left for you, please understand that there is, and even if you dont see it now, eventually it will show up, as it is, right now i couldnt be happier, i finally realize that there are people who love me and want to be around me (im goin out w/my gf tonite) and i noticed that my future isnt really as dismal as i thought, I CAN get into college w/my grades (which arent so great) and im noticing that theres a lot of people who care about me as much as i care about them....

If you dont believe me, try writing everything you feel, say, do, etc.. out not a journal, but rather a constant reminder to yourself about your present life, and you will probably notice that things arent so bad, and if they are, then hopefully you will notice them getting better....

life is tough, but its not as bad as i once thought...and i realize it never was as bad as it seemed.

Rogue Jedi
i feel so ****ing old now.

Dave123
laughing out loud thats cos you are stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
well, the older the bull, the stronger the horns.

realworlddreams
rogue, how old r u?
creepy stalker man

Clark_Kent
i love the mythical bird, phoenix, in my life i felt beaten and knocked down so many times i decided to fight back. i came to my sences and carry out my thoughts, i have no more worries. in fact i love the name so much i m having thoughts of nameing my first son, PHOENIX Woods.

Rogue Jedi
33.....i am not a stalker, why you say that?

Darth Revan
Wow... Are you like... Suicidal? confused Don't kill yourself... No matter how depressed we get sometimes, life is still worth living..

Gravity Kills
I am 17 soon to be 18, this is creepy.

14...ahh... back before I went insane and did stupid things.

Gravity Kills
I was Suicidal too for awhile, I don't know why, it most of been a phase

Rogue Jedi
you gonna tell me why you think i am a stalker?

tassie
no, i dont think i'm that psycho messed

well, maybe not yet lol... but i still have some of my sanity left stick out tongue

realworlddreams
sry rouge, i went away, n i was j/k btw, nothin personal. ur cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.