I am addicted to Zombiezzz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zilverz
I can not stop watching Zombie movies. They are definately my favorite sub genre of horror. They are just so interesting to watch. Peoples reactions to such a horrific apocolypse is far more amusing to me than being frightened and mystified by the lone killer. My girlfriend always laughs when I tell her the name of the movie im gonna watch or that i just bought this zombie dvd. I did not think I was addicted, but I just kept hearing her say "you and your zombie movies", I can no longer deny it.

My name is Alex and I am addicted to Zombies.

Darkseed
Your addicted to them well all i have to say to that is...Join the club big grin

Zilverz
I just had to get it off my chest (:

Darkseed
Your avatar and my avatar and my signature all go together man didn`t you notice ? smile.

Zilverz
haha yessss Andy was cool. I also bought the Zombie Survival Guide book .. and read it all the way through

Dario Argento
Zombie movies are one of my favorite gengres as well. I totally understand you Zilverz. And if one day you girlfriend ask you to pick between them or her, then go for the zombieswink

Darkseed
Well said sir big grin

Dejio
Hey me too! I'm a zombie addict too! Though I don't know why? And I really don't know when it started. I guess it just creeped on me. Hehe.

It must be the series of zombie movies comin out; starting with "Resident Evil". Though I have watched the remake of "Night of the Living Dead" way before then.

Also, I can't wait and buy the board game "Zombies!!" by Twilight Creations. I'm definitely gonna have fun playing it with my buddies.
Does anybody here own it?

Dejio
BTW, can any of you guys recommend a great zombie book? Maybe in the same line of Romero's movies where the main characters are just ordinary people. I'll have none of those "Buffy" kind of characters.

Dario Argento

Dejio

Zilverz
Well the Zombie Survival Guide is a fun read.

eggmayo
Zombie movie are my way of life

Zilverz
Shes a cool chica .. she wouldnt tell me to ditch the zombie movies. She went and watched the new Dawn of the Dead with me .. and thought it was cool. But she isnt totally enthused to watch the classics with me. Thats fine. Ill give her what she needs. She will then go to sleep and i can watch whatever i want big grin

Zilverz
Awesome .. ill have to look into that... didnt know a zombie boardgame was in the makings (:

if anyone has any good links to zombie posters or tshirts please link them in this thread

Dejio
Actually it's been available for a some time now. I just haven't bought one yet. Check this site out: http://www.twilightcreationsinc.com/zombies/

Cinemaddiction
If you can tolerate a little Italian zombie cheese cinema, and can find it around you, "City of the Walking Dead" was actually pretty fun.

There's a scene where a chick gets her nipple removed, which was just pretty damn interesting.

Being an Italian horror film, there's alot of boobage, FYI.

Zilverz
Cinema,

is it also called Nightmare City? This is the way deepdiscount has a moving listed i think its what your talkin about

NIGHTMARE CITY (AKA CITY OF THE WALKING

Cinemaddiction
Correct, as the whole movie was basically a dream sequence, which I won't spoil the ending of.. big grin

Dario Argento
There are zombie and other horror t-shirts here: http://www.fabpress.com/perl/search.pl

I own the cannibal holocaust, the beyond, the dawn of the dead, the last house on dead end street, and the suspiria t-shirt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.