Secret War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnoidfreak
Marvel's new Secret War is out! good shit. i just bought book one and am very pleased. they kept Nick Fury white and with hair! great art also. completely painted. oh man, i want #2 to come out already.

Jason420
i got that too really good

Magee
is it just like a seperate comic on its own?

Arachnoidfreak
not really, its going to affect the rest of the Marvel U also i think

Magee
coool.
Oh wait is this in america lol
oh well i guess il be waiting 4 yrs for it erm

Arachnoidfreak
the Internet. a great place to order brand new comics. try it sometime, you dont have to wait, and they deliver right to your door.

eleveninches
whats the plot of it??

Arachnoidfreak
well so far, S.H.E.I.L.D. is capturing the same old villains doing the same old stuff, robbing banks, fighting superheroes, but none of the villains have superpowers, they are all technology based villains. Nick Fury and the rest of S.H.E.I.L.D. are trying to figure out whos the guy behind the scenes paying for all of the weaponry that the villains use. im assuming that it doesnt just stop there, i mean this is only issue one and Brian Michael Bendis is too good of a writer to limit it to that.

Maelstrom
Imagin someone finding a way to lift thors hammer or break wolverines bones or peneatrate Caps shield.
Something happend to Luke Cage that was significant enough to do damage to his skin which should be inpeneratrable.
This series is good, if you haven't bought it yet, buy the first issue as a back issue and read it in succession. The new one comes out at the end of april. One every 2 months.

WWestFlashFan
ya its really good

Magee
Well the thing is arachnoid freak im a 14 yr old boy who obviously doesnt have a credit/debit card or any thing along those lines. My mum and dad dont let me use theres on the internet coz their freaks and well to be honest i realy couldnt be bothered with that erm

Maelstrom
Maggee, the cheapest way to buy comics is to order them from the order form in the comic book. They are running the best savings i have ever seen today, and i've been collecting for 30 yrs. It's like getting two comic titles for free after the savings. The first issue you save $11 on. The second issue is completely free. Apply the savings of the second $11 and add it back to the original issue price and you have the first issue free, and they give you the second one free.
If you bought them over the counter you would pay $60 for both.
The total inital cost is $27.

Red Superfly
Secret War? Secret War?

Check this out Sherlock: How is it a secret war if we are all talking about it? Eh? ANSWER THAT SMARTY PANTS!

SuperNova
Uhmm... Red superfly... You got a bit of a problem...

eleveninches
laughing out loud

Jason420
supernovs shut up man your annoying as shit

wolverine8888
dam i dident know the secret war was out yet I got to get some of them. so who in it any ways

Arachnoidfreak
just about...oh, i dunno...everyone?

wolverine8888
nice I read a magg on it and it said wolverien spider man, cain, dare devil and these 3 other would be main people in it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.