MJ's Suspicions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Master X
I'm not totally clear on something. I have an idea, but I'm not sure. Near the very end of the movie, MJ and Peter kiss, then Peter says that his friendship is all he has to offer her. After that, MJ somewhat bows her head looking upset, but then she comes back up and puts her hand over her mouth as Peter walks away with a "I just realized something" look on her face.

Is she beginning to think Peter might be Spiderman, or did she recognize the Kiss that she gave Spiderman in the rain and is connecting it the kiss she just gave Peter noticing there was something familiar about it?

SMX
cool

Reborn Again
She knows. You can tell. In S2, they're confirm it!

The Ones
yeah look at this : http://www.whip-saw.com/images/SM2_Friends_Promo/SM2_Friends_020.jpg

Sith Master X
Well in one of the previews, MJ ask Peter to kiss her because she has to know something, so she obviously must be putting something together.

Thanx for the pic as well. I haven't seen that one yet. Looks like alot of secrets are going to be spilled in this one. Should be a great movie.

SMX
cool

Reborn Again
She knew by the kiss she planted on Peter's lips at the funeral after shoving her tongue down Spidey's throat that they are the same person.

Sith Master X
That's how I took it as well, but I just wasn't sure.

SMX
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.